Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:45 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu
(The Revenant form will start off as raw and animalistic, but it'll get smarter as the fight goes on.)

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy: Revenant Form
Lucy let out another horrible scream and returned to attacking Gin, though her strikes were more skilled and precise. Instead of just slashing wildly, she was now aiming for more important parts of Gin's body.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:58 pm
Ren was grinning as she used her very sharp nails to dug in to the demons and make them bleed and get her poison in to them. They did smell off to her but she did not care she was enjoying her self. "come now fox join us there is no need for this" she said, "You can have everything and more."

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:21 pm
Gin

User Image

Gin smiled as he let his left arm be sliced wide open as the blood exploded out at his enemy. He smiled jumping back as he pulled another vile out stabbing it within to heal the wound quicker. "Your a thousand years to weak to be fighting a God like me." He smiled as he vanished with his speed stabbing his fits many times toward her back and legs.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki smiled at her as he spoke up. "Bite me women your a peace of trash who is only going to become more energy for me to thrive upon and become stronger with." He grinned as the demons simply smiled at her ignoring her attacks as he pushed on ward. "You can't hurt them they are far beyond your level women. So just roll over and die already." He grinned at her. This was one good thing for him his illusions would keep going till she found away to break form it. With Nogitsune it was hard to break them. You needed to find the escape root out of it. For this one it happened to be through his fire circle. He always keep the escape root close to himself so that way his enemies would waste so much energy fighting. He smiled as he cracked his neck looking right at Gin. He then turned back to Ren. I hope you don't mind me taking your mates body for now. Lucy if you can hear me stop attack Gin please I want to use him for something." He smiled as he aimed placing his hands upon his temples. He could only do this once a day and it was a hard move to do and took some time. He was going to posses Gins body. Nogitsune were good at possessing things since they were pretty much spirits.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:35 am
"Gin watch you self seems fox boy is up to something" Ren said As she kept attacking the demons. Her blood she would make sure seeped in to them as she growled and cursed. She wished this would be over with soon and was getting annoyed with this and could not finger out why the fox would not join them.

Sky growled and watched before looking over at what happened to Lilly and Lucy. This need to end fast but she was happy about the fire for it did not bother her and she could walk right through it if she liked.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:11 am
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lucy: Revenant Form
When Tsuki yelled for her to stop attacking Gin, the Revenant hesitated for a brief moment. This pause allowed the normal Lucy to regain awareness. The Revenant let out a horrible scream as its energy ran out. Since it was only the first time the Revenant appeared, it didn't have enough energy to remain. Darkness engulfed it as it split back into the two girls. Lucy was unharmed, but Lily was bleeding from the wounds Gin had inflicted on her body.

Dameon Black
Crew

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki grinned widely as the attack landed as Gin was about to respond to Ren but it was already to late. Gin's body was now taken over by Tsuki. Gin whipped around facing Ren as he vanished attack Ren. "Leave or I will make your own mate murder you without his even knowing it till I give him his body back." Tsuki's voice appeared behind Gin's voice as he spoke. He swung at Ren's rib cage with Gin's left hand as he smiled holding some random needle in Gin's other hand. Tsuki had not a clue what this needle would do if he stabbed it in Ren but at his point it was just to get them to back off.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:23 pm
Sky changed back to her Human form and run to Lilly and Lucy. She looked them over before ripping her dress to wrap around Lilly's wounds. "Lilly hang on we will get you some where safe" she said holding her. She looked at Lucky before looking around. "We have to get out of her and get Lilly to some one who can care for her wounds" she said.

Ren hissed and was very pissed off as she barley dogged the attack. Her dress was ripped now as she glared at her love who was under the foxes control. "Fine I will leave but give me my love back" she said stepping back more.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image User Image
â“€aida â“‹incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ♥ ================

Kaida watched as this new form attacked the male vampire, her tail lashed from side to side, hoping that Lily would be alright. Her head tilted when the form let out a scream. Just as quickly as it had formed.. Lily and Lucy were back! "Lily! Lucy!" she squeaked out before leaping from the rock, halting when the sent of Lily's blood hit her nose. "L-lily..." her violet eyes widen as she then padded swiftly towards the girl. The dragoness ears twitched at Sky's words, a look of determination crossed her face "Then what are we waiting for!?" speaking up before padding towards the entrance of the cave pausing to see if Sky and Lucy were following behind... since well, she didn't even know where they were going too.. She then gazed at the others, shooting them a small glare..

================ ♥ ================

Devossy

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:32 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki released Gin as Gin snarled wanting to kill the fox but he was needed. "Ren love let us pull back for now another time we will get the foxes blood from him." He snapped as he gathered his loves hand in his as he vanished appearing a bit deeper in some other part of the cave. Tsuki stood up as he slowly walked toward the wounded. "I can help some." He said coughing blood up as he hit the ground landing next to her lifting his hand up as it was shaking. He slowly used what little fire he had left to at least close the wounds before he passed out himself.

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:55 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy
(Is Ren going to make her move soon?)

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lily whimpered in pain, though she remained unconscious. She didn't even wake up when Tsuki healed her a bit. Her mind was severely damaged from Lucy's possession. Lucy got to her feet and looked at Lily. "What the hell did I do?" she asked quietly. "I vaguely remember feeling enraged and forcefully taking Lily's body. But it's a blank after that. What did I turn into?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:00 pm
"Your hurt your self you need to rest" Sky said to Tsuki as she looked back at Lilly and then back at Lucy. She sighed and told Lucy all that happened and how she just took Lilly out of hated too the Re. "I understand your mad at them but be more cartful or your sister will die" she said going to give Lucy her sister.

Ren was happy to have her Gin back as she kissed him. "Glad your all right but I must get something first will they are all weak." she said. She smiled at him and used ehr speed to find there scent and follow it. Once she found them again she moved fast to grab the one hurt child and flee back to her love. "ok we can go now" she said to Gin

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:17 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lucy sighed as she listened to Sky's explanation. "I don't know how it happened," she said. "One second, I was fine. But after seeing them, everything turned to rage. I couldn't control myself. It was like there was this terrible pressure crushing my entire soul, and the only way to relieve it was to do what my instincts demanded. I can't believe I did such a horrible thing. I have to make sure that it never happens again." She reached out to take Lily, only for the little one to be snatched by Ren. Lucy gasped in surprise and moved to fire a blast of her light to stop Ren. Her hand glowed dimly for a moment and then went out. "My powers aren't working! I can't stop her!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 am
Sky growled but she could not leave those who where wounded here alone. Thank gods her noise was good at following any scent there was. First she need to take Lucy and Tsuki in to the cave. "Lucy I will track them and get Lilly back for now you need to rest and heal up" She said helping Lucy in to the cave. she rested Lucy near the Fire before going to get Tsuki and putting on the other side. "Kaida I need you to watch and care for this two while I am gone can you do that for me" she said heading out.

((ren and Gin Exit)

Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Forgive me Appa but I am going to move ar chars along

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 am
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

User Image
Lily & Lucy
Lucy didn't like staying behind, but she realized that it was necessary. She took a deep breath, but it did nothing to calm her down. Her rage was building again. So she did something else. She turned and punched the wall of the cave. Normally, her fist would have passed through it, but her rage allowed her to manifest quite strongly. The stone wall had a rather noticeable crater in it after her punch. She sat down, knowing she'd just have to trust that Sky could find Lily.
(Lily exits with Ren and Gin.)

User Image  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas