Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Civil disobedience! (Dakota/Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:18 pm
"Well...It certainly warmed you up to me." He winked, "Maybe one day. The only I need to impress is already marrying so...maybe. We'll see." He brought his hands up and over his head, resting them on his neck.

"I've never had a problem with it myself. I always thought Marriage was the next step over love. Me and Candace tried the...open kind of relationship. We love each other but no strings? But those strings are hella tight around each other." He blinked, "I can't leave her."

He laughed, "Nice. Glad you think so."

After a bit, he grinned at her.

"So we friends now?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 pm
“I think you will feel better once you do.” Hel replied, set in that train of thought. She listened to the hunter as he explained how he was with…ugh, Candace, but the way he spoke and hearing what went on…well…okay Hel thought it was nice, and she may have briefly sported a mushy look…even if she still was ******** jealous as all hell that someone else she…sort of knew…was getting married. Sigh.

The reaper raised a brow at Dakota’s grin, snapping out of her brief mushy thoughts, and her lips twisted briefly.

She stared at the hunter for a long moment before she rolled her shoulders.

“That grin is stupid, just so you know.”

Hel is tsundere, and that was her way of saying ‘yes’.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm
"It's my handsome grin." Dakota heard the soft click of the door of their room being unlocked and the Haunted house give a groan. "Okay, Haunted house patrolling out, and I got a date with my woman." Dakota stuck his hand out.

"See you next time I'm in here right?" He winked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 pm
“You wish.” Hel snorted, and reached out to shove the taller being…in a surprisingly friendly gesture. The reaper stared down at the hand as it was presented, and after a moment, she slapped her much cooler hand into his warmer one, and gave it a firm shake.

“Ya.” She replied with a nod, though she wasn’t exactly sure what she’d opened herself to by cementing this relationship.  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas