Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:24 pm
Vihata

Instead of answering at first< Cassius focused on the bird, frowning at it and even reaching out to tap it's beak lightly, "Stop that, you little beast. I rightly startled him... I told you he was a bit cheeky..." he said with a small smile that faded as he looked at Kota again, tilting his head slightly as the bird calmed down again.

How to answer such a question? There were so many ways... But in the end he decided on total honesty, knowing that the one thing he wanted no Alichino could give him by a wish. What he wanted wasn't so easily given. It took time to gain it, time to find it...

He finally gave a small sigh and simply told him as his lavender eyes looked out over the ocean, "I want someone to spend time with me and want to be there. Not to gain anything by it. Not to want anything but the simplicity of it. I don't want someone with me because of power, or wealth, or what I can do for them... I guess I want someone to love me for myself..." he said softly, keeping his eyes on the ocean.

"I know I'm a vain creature and have plenty of faults. I'm attracted to powerful people, for one thing. I can seduce just about anyone if I wanted to. I can get them to give up everything to me. But I can't make them give up their hearts. I'll seduce someone very powerful every once in a while just to knock them down a peg or two. But it's fleeting... It's just not worth my efforts anymore... No... I want someone in my life who can handle me just the way I am without wanting to change me who cares about me simply because I'm here..." he finally offered Kota a small smile as he turned to look at him, "In short... I want the impossible... And the one thing no Alichino can truly give me..." he finished with a small shrug of one shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 pm
Vihata

Cassius met that gaze easily and found the beauty before him very tempting indeed. Oh yes, Kota knew he was beautiful, just as Cassius knew the same about himself, knew how tempting he could be. And his words? Even more tempting.

They were both so very close now as well. Just a slight shift forward and they could kiss... He'd missed basic touch for so long...

"If you're sure, Kota... I'm more than willing to give it a try... You know full well that it would be all too easy to fall for you," he gave a soft chuckle, "I think I'm partway there already..." he added, partly out of humor but partly the absolute truth.

He went silent for another brief moment then sent a hand through his hair, slightly nervous now for no reason that he could understand, "I didn't invite you here to seduce you, you know. I just wanted to get to know you a bit more... But now I find the tables turned on me and you are the one seducing me... I can't remember the last time that happened to me..." he told him, not bothering to hide how intriguing the experience was to him.

He wanted desperately to close that small distance between them, to touch that flawless cheek, to kiss those perfect lips... But to actually do so? He found himself suddenly unsure, for the first time on the side of the one waiting. He suddenly wanted someone else to make the moves, someone else to be the dominant one in that sense.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm
Vihata

Cassius shivered at the first touch, finding himself smiling at the suddenly shy Alichino sitting in his lap. That first kiss broke something within him, stopped his own sudden shyness and nervousness. It felt like heaven to him, his hands sliding around Kota's waist in the process before he realized he'd done it.

But as Kota pulled back, looking oddly vulnerable and enticingly endearing at the same time, he left his hands on him but slid one up to cup his cheek gently, "You may not have intended to, Kota... But you certainly have done so..." he whispered softly, then leaned in to give his own kiss.

There were a few things that Cassius was bad at, a few more that he was good at, and several that he excelled at. One of the ones he excelled at was the art of seduction and physical pleasure. He used everything he knew now as he kissed Kota, keeping it enticing and tempting at first.

He wasn't holding him to the kiss, instead simply holding him and guiding him slowly and sensually through the various stages of a kiss. He didn't take anything, simply gave, something he knew Kota wasn't used to. The taste of the man was beyond anything he'd ever known, especially in this moment. It sent a thrill through his body that was unmistakable and held it's own enticement, though he kept it in check for now, not wanting to rush this moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 am
Vihata

Cassius shivered as well at that touch of Kota's tongue. An innocent gesture but on so enticing. In reaction, Cassius opened his mouth and lead Kota into the next phase of kissing. But the taste of his mouth actually drew a small pleased moan from him, setting his body on fire and making it beg for more. But he held back from doing more than the kiss for now, knowing full well that Kota really wasn't ready for it.

As their kiss deepened, Cass tilted his head a bit and deepened the kiss even more as their tongues now dueled. His head was spinning but was filled with nothing but the man in his arms and the intoxicating feeling of kissing someone just because they wanted to kiss. It was almost too much.

He felt Kota's tears against his hand and raised both of them to gently cup his face, wiping away the tears as he slowly started to pull back...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:46 pm
Vihata

Cassius kept wiping at those tears then simply pulled the man in against his chest to hold him until he had himself under better control, "It's alright, Kota... I know what it is to feel like that for the first time... Just take your time..." he said softly, surprised to find himself feeling so tender and patient.

He was almost never this patient. He was most certainly into self-gratification and gaining it as soon as he wanted it. Part of that was simply his nature as a mermaid, but part of it was also bad habit developed over time.

He let his hand move over Kota's back lightly and soothingly as the light breeze moved around them and the sun moved closer to sunset. He hadn't realized so much time had passed but he didn't want the day to end just yet. He debated inviting Kota to stay the night, but knew that it was quite probably too soon for that.

Besides, the sight of his bedroom might be a bit too much for him...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:40 pm
Vihata

Cassius gave a soft chuckle in return, still simply holding him but shifting a bit so that they could both watch the sunset as the sky started to turn to absolutely beautiful colors before them, "I love sunsets... Sunrises, not so much. I'm not much of a morning person. But I've always found the sunsets here quite beautiful to watch. I often find myself sitting out here until full dark, simply watching the sky as it shifts color... The only thing more enjoyable is watching it from underwater. The colors are much more vivid down there for some reason," he said in a soft whisper, not wanting to break the serenity of the moment.

He rarely spoke of his other form or what he did in that form, but with Kota, he knew he didn't have to worry about it at all. He could speak of it all freely without wondering if he'd think of him as a freak or something... It was oddly relaxing for him, freeing even.

"Perhaps tomorrow... You might like to go swimming with me?" he suggested, hating the hesitance in his voice but finding it unavoidable.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Vihata

Cass laughed with him, "He certainly is. And opinionated as well. But at least he's a joy to have around," he commented softly then turned his eyes back to the sunset, his hand moving over Kota's hair and back lightly.

"You know, you won't have to shift for the swim tomorrow... I'm quite capable of taking you anywhere you want to go... There are a few underwater caverns that are truly lovely underneath the island... And I've got a necklace I can give you that's already spelled so that you'll be able to breathe underwater..." he offered, hoping it was alright.

He mainly wanted to see Kota's reaction to his own shift, knowing that his mermaid form wasn't quite like the others of his race. Truthfully, his mere form was beautiful enough to rival even Kota's beauty. Everything about it meant to entice and lure, though it was completely unconscious on his part and certainly not intended.

But he also wanted to have fun with the swim and show Kota his other world, as well as one very special place...

Of course, he also wanted to kiss him again, but he held back for now, knowing full well that there was such a thing as too much of a good thing...  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff