Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
art dump Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:59 pm
Extreme Cuddler
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler
khryseis eae
oh, yeah ive gotten those, I have never been hacked tho, been here for about 6 years I think.

ikr... same here, been around gaia for quite some time  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 pm
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler
khryseis eae
ikr... same here, been around gaia for quite some time
cool, I heard about it 1st at a con, because they were giving away free stuff  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:48 am
A few other drawings that I did fairly recently
Josuke Higashikata
Joseph Joestar  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Extreme Cuddler
Josuke Higashikata
Joseph Joestar

that was nice! is this your original art? or from what anime is this? when i saw josuke it reminded me of some character from yuuyuu hakusho lol  

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:22 pm
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler
Josuke Higashikata
Joseph Joestar

that was nice! is this your original art? or from what anime is this? when i saw josuke it reminded me of some character from yuuyuu hakusho lol
Its from Jojo's Bizarre adventure, its an 80s manga, but they recently made an anime in 2012. Yeah I saw Yuyu hakusho name sounds Yuske and Josuke, guessing he reminds you of Kuwabara since they both have a pompadour .  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:13 am
Extreme Cuddler
Its from Jojo's Bizarre adventure, its an 80s manga, but they recently made an anime in 2012. Yeah I saw Yuyu hakusho name sounds Yuske and Josuke, guessing he reminds you of Kuwabara since they both have a pompadour .

XD yes you're right, he resembles kuwabara because of the hair. hmm sorry but i havent heard about that manga sweatdrop but its cool they adapt this manga into animation. is it good? have you seen it? does it differ from the manga? cause some of the animes slightly differs from the original when adapted from manga.  

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 am
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler

XD yes you're right, he resembles kuwabara because of the hair. hmm sorry but i havent heard about that manga sweatdrop but its cool they adapt this manga into animation. is it good? have you seen it? does it differ from the manga? cause some of the animes slightly differs from the original when adapted from manga.
there was an anime during the 90s, it even came out in the U.S. but it was only part 3. The manga is still on going its at part 8 now *each part has a different main character* and the anime is awesome its my 2nd favorite at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm
Extreme Cuddler
there was an anime during the 90s, it even came out in the U.S. but it was only part 3. The manga is still on going its at part 8 now *each part has a different main character* and the anime is awesome its my 2nd favorite at the moment.

i haven't seen anime with a story like that yet, but i think its interesting since every part has a different main character. or maybe i do its just i don't remember.  

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler

i haven't seen anime with a story like that yet, but i think its interesting since every part has a different main character. or maybe i do its just i don't remember.
its awesome, the coloring is awesome just everything its *3* if you like shonen type anime even just a little you might like this one.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 am
Extreme Cuddler
its awesome, the coloring is awesome just everything its *3* if you like shonen type anime even just a little you might like this one.

yes of course i watched shounen type animes and even shoujo. hmm.. better check it out then.. whats the title again?  

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:16 pm
khryseis eae
Extreme Cuddler

yes of course i watched shounen type animes and even shoujo. hmm.. better check it out then.. whats the title again?
Jojo's Bizarre adventure 2012  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:34 am
Extreme Cuddler

noted and thanks ^.^  

khryseis eae

Demigod

29,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 pm
I was bored and started sketching again.

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 am
Got bored and drew this Kog Maw  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff