Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling quietly at what Sato had said he would then shrug- i don't know i guess be a famous classical musician maybe? unless i'm dragged away for my abilities..you don't come across seers every day and for some creature we are viewed as valuble so i guess part of me fears i'm going to be swept away to do someones bidding the rest of my life....why i'm taking demonology and craft gotta be prepared....so what about you? what plans do you have in store

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 am
User Image
Sato figured Doru playing could be his hobby and remain an activity he does on his free time. "Well, yeah that's possible. Seers, oracles, and prophets are rare especially the ones that are experts at what they can do" he with a nod. "I don't have any plans since I'm not allowed to have any future plans. The elders of the family decide my future like all my other relatives and older siblings. Half of them are dead, but their as bossy as ever dead or alive which is also their decision of where I end up at like for be enrolling in this school" he answered honestly.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-frowning Doru would shake his head- how could you let someone decide what you do...hmm personally i couldn't do it id much rather do what i love then what others expect of me to do but i suppose we all do things for our own reasons -moving to find Diggers ears Doru would let out a quiet chuckle as he would play with them- for some of us we only get 1 life to live so i say make the best of it and do what you love before its to late

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image
Sato frowned and looked down at his lap, "I don't have a choice, you have the power and I do mean it as literally. There's always been people outside of the family that wants to do me harm or keep me prisoner as their toy and it had always been females behind it and sometimes male. Which is why no matter where I was sent it was to living with relatives so I have people to hang around and not be alone. I was probably sent here because the high school was supposed to go to didn't accept me because of my past. The elders thought it would be safer for me to come here since there won't be any females and it was a big step for me because I would have to be here without any relatives around and I would to learn to protect myself" he explained and sort of glad Doru could see him crying a little because of bad memories.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

i'm so sorry to hear Sato -moving to reach out for his new friend Doru would wrap his arms around the boy and hold him close as if to show he would be there for Sato when he needed him- it may sound funny coming from a seer but the feuter is unpredictable and though i can read it, it doesn't mean its always right so maybe someday you'll be this big bad tough guy that nobody messes with -he would chuckle and seem to ruffle Sato's hair in a playful manner-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 pm
User Image
Sato really hates it when he cries because it makes his vision all blurry and hard to stop crying. A few dripping tears ended up on Doru's arms when they were wrapped around his body. His ears had slumped down a bit and he didn't resist being held since it always makes him feel safe secure every time someone does that. "Like weather forecasting" he said an example to show he understood. He laughed some as his hair was being ruffled then wipe his face dry with his hands as the tears came to a stop. Normally he doesn't like people touching his blond hair, but he decided to make an exception for Doru. "There is a chance of that happening since I have plenty of growing still left" he said smiling.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing Sato Doru couldn't help but chuckle before putting on this fake weather man voice- there is a 90% chance that its already raining people -pretends to cover himself up as it it was raining in his dorm before letting out a laugh- and of course you could be i mean i can read your future but i always think the best future is the one left a mystery to be solved.....so i say.....lets not worry about the future and party in the present -Doru would chuckle before giving Sato a playful nudge as Digger would now move to roll over happily in Sato's lap like a puppy would wanting its tummy scratched-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image
Sato laughed some at Doru's fake weather man voice and felt much more better than a moment ago. He nodded, "Agreed, although never actually been to a real aside from the small ones in school classrooms. Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery" he agrees with Doru in leaving the future as a mystery and admits he hasn't attended a real party before outside of school along with saying a quote he had once heard of. He looked down when he felt Digger roll over in his lap and began to scratch his tummy realizing that is what the half wolf wants from him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckaling once more Doru would shrug a bit- parties aren't all that great the real party is with those you like being around that to me is a party and your write yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery today is a gift that is why its called the present -he would seem to finish the quote for Sato a light cheese grin on his face as he to was much enjoying Sato's company-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
Sato decided to take Doru's word about parties as long as music isn't involved. "Just being alive and my body intact is gift enough for me" he said as he continued to give Digger a tummy scratch. He laughed a little at Doru's light cheesy grin. "How was the pizza to you?" he asked moving to a different topic.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato Doru would smile- i thought the pizza was really good what about you? -pulling himself slowly up from where he had been sitting leaving Sato and Digger still on the couch. Doru would tilt his head lightly to the side for a moment before asking if Sato would like another drink while he was up as his thoughts would rest on the idea of grabbing himself another mystery soda-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
"Yes, I agree it was very good" said Sato and thought it was worth the tip he gave the delivery guy. He touched Digger's fur with his other hand to see how it feels. "Yes, I would like another drink, Doru and thank you" he replied and thanked him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

no problem -Doru would say before moving back around to slide his hand across the coffee table once more till his hand hit Sato's glass. Picking it up he would smile before stalking off to the kitchen to not long after return to offer the tea to Sato before moving to open up his can of soda- so what have you been learning so far in your classes anything intresting?

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image
Sato accepted the refilled glass and held it in one hand after removing it from Digger's fur. He drank some of it as he listened to Doru's question, "Nothing, I don't already know about from my travels and middle school education. The zoology teacher didn't show up as usual" he answered. He didn't really do anything in his gym and health class while in Geography was about stuff he already knows about so far. "I already finished the homework I was given for the day". "Can I tell you a secret?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato he would chuckle lightly- gotta love class skipping teachers and ya sure whats up? -he would ask before making himself more comfortable before cracking open his can of mystery soda and taking a drink letting the first sip hit him by surprise- mmm mt dew -he would seem to chuckle to himself-

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces