Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Within the Heart of the Enemy [NEW!! O/A!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ШҺo Arє Уou?
  The Hunter
  The Hunted
  The Poll Whore
View Results

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:05 pm
cαяℓу вαуℓιs

User Image

Carly was startled by Diana's fearful reaction, and she tried to catch up to her until she realized she had gone up a tree. Along with eating fish, climbing trees was not something that Carly was willing to do. Instead, she stood at the base of the tree, trying to look up at the other girl. "I'm sorry," she blurted out. "I didn't mean to scare you! I'm lost and I saw your fire." She didn't add that she could have smelled the fish from a mile away, but she thought it.
"Please, I'm not going to hurt you."
Carly could feel herself getting desperate, could hear it in her voice. It was in her appearance, too. She had depended on others for her entire life, and because of that had no idea how to fend for herself. For some reason, she had not noticed the message, but now that Diana had smeared it away with her foot she wouldn't have.

▸ Location: Woods, by Diana's fire
▸ Feeling: increasingly desperate

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 am
User Image

Diana looked down from the tree, looking over Carly carefully as she listened to her. She frowned, still skeptical of her. She still said nothing, as she began to lay across a branch and hang from the tree. It was obvious she had no intention of coming down while she was around. Her silver hair was glowing against the firelight as the sun had already set, but she hardly seemed to move.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 pm
[[Holy crap guys, sorry for the little disappearance. Got called in for 4, 12 hour shifts in a row at work... killing me!]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:40 pm
((I was wondering what happened. lol. You didn't miss much... I think...))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image"Hey hey! Don't start the party without me!" With a flash entrance came in the knife-juggling Darius, laughing and enjoying his time. "I want to get a good look at all of the targets before I choose which one I get to play with." He walked towards the monitors, looking at the prized targets chosen for this hunt. "Hmm..." He continued to juggle as he scanned, suddenly stopping and catching all but one, letting it stab right into his shoulder. "I see! This is a very interesting cast of victims we have here! I think I'm gonna have a lot more fun than I did last year for sure!" He chuckled, pulling the knife out of his shoulder, blood seeping out of the wound.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:11 am
cαяℓу вαуℓιs

User Image

Carly crossed her arms over her chest, realizing how cold she was now that it was nighttime. Her nightgown didn't offer much protection from the cold, as it was a very lightweight silk. She shivered, but still stood vigilantly by the tree. Whether Diana liked it or not, she was going to stay here until she decided to come down. It wasn't like she had anything else to do, anyway.
"I'm not leaving, just so you know."
She wouldn't be that easy to get rid of, not by a long shot. She waited impatiently for any sort of reply. She hugged herself for warmth and waited. Eventually, though, she walked back to the fire and sat down. Even if Diana did come down from the tree, Carly might still be able to see her from where she was sitting. Or so she hoped. Besides, the warmth of the fire felt really good.

▸ Location: Woods
▸ Feeling: stubborn

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:35 am
_______________ _______________

User ImageStella watched the cameras for a bit longer, noting with satisfaction that all of the other cameras were still working. Hopefully it would stay that way. With that thought, she turned around and was about to go join Maori in the lobby when Darius came in. Stella rolled her eyes but otherwise ignored him as she passed by him, not wanting to be a part of his shenanigans. To put it politely, Darius was a wild card, and Stella didn't trust him. She just never knew which side of him she was going to see. Once she was in the lobby, she picked a spot to sit down and began to sharpen her knives again. It was something that was vaguely comforting, like a child with a stuffed animal.

▸ Location: Headquarters
▸ Feeling: irritable still

sтεℓℓα

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
◆◆◆◆◆Αʟɪѵɪɑ Ɍoʟғε◆◆◆◆◆

Assassin Headquarters 0 previous wins

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Darius being his crazy self came bounding in the control room looking for his new toy, Alivia just rolled her eyes and got up from the chair she was sitting in. As she walked past the erratic kid her boots got some blood on them from his shoulder, Alivia shot a look at him You just had to go and get my boots dirty before we started didn't you?She shook her head and walked out of the control room back down the hall towards the hideout lobby. She had to pass through corridors and other rooms before finally going up the stairs to the lobby. This room was the only room above ground, and it was disguised as a cave, well at least that is what it looked like from the outside, on the inside it was a concrete room with only a few windows to the outside world that let the little and only sunlight into the hideout, the rest was artificial light created. These windows however were only holes in the ceiling to simulate cracks in the cave from the outside.
She walked up into the lobby and went to stand beside Maori who seemed to always be the first one on the scene. Though Stella was also there being her usual anti-social self in the corner sharpening her knives. Alivia smiled at her respecting her silence and ability to stay so distant from everyone else. Alivia had tried that for years, but with her father being the standing leader for over ten years in a row before his death it was hard for her to stay anonymous. This year though, Alivia was out to show everyone that she was as good as her father and should be respected as so.

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
✴✴✴✴✴✴ Ѵɩϲϯoɾɩɑ Єsɦϵɾ ✴✴✴✴✴✴
╚══════════════╝

Hunted Woods

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Victoria was slowly doing off sitting up looking at the fire, it's warmth felt so good on her skin and body. The night was chilly and she was so glad she came across the flint in the bedside of the brook. She was almost asleep when a rustle in the old fallen leaves behind her brought her back to her senses. A faint voice cut through the chill Hello,.. Is someone there? Victoria froze, who the hell could this be in the middle of no where, she thought to herself. She decided to stay still and maybe the person would just go away, but after a few moments she quickly found out that wasn't going to happen. Out of the darkest came a boy with his hands raised in a surrender position, that was a good sign. I’m not here to hurt you, can I just…sit by the fire? It’s really cold at this time of night Victoria looked him over once, he really didn't seem like a threat, he was wearing night clothes and his shirt was all torn up. She let out a sigh and extended her hand out palm up indicating for him to sit across from her, mainly so she could keep an eye on him, though he may not seem dangerous she knew never to judge someone on how they looked.

Some time passed with them both sitting and staring at the fire before Victoria decided to speak up.
So, why are you out here?

OOC:
BingWangzhi
minus infinity
lil_lollypop1
Eternal_PrinceOfFire

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

Diana watched as Carly began to move. As Diana thought about it, she decided that staying in the tree was probably safer though she worried about falling out if she fell asleep. The night chill began to bother her, but she still didn't want to come down. She considered where else she should sleep after this invasion of space, and also how to deal with other potential lethal individuals.

minus infinity

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

Adrian marched into the lobby where everyone was waiting and made sure to give a final briefing to make sure everyone was on the same page. "Alright! Listen up! Once I finish my speech the hunt will begin. Now, our prey has been placed all over the hunting ground for you to find. Of course, you will need to bring back evidence that you were successful in your hunt, such as a finger or a scalp. Showing blood on your weapon is not enough. There have been those in the past who've tried using animal blood and were properly dealt with for breaking the rules." Adrian let the last part of what he said sink into the listeners for a moment. "I shouldn't need to tell you, but be wary of traps set by both the prey and by your fellow hunters. Those with a sharp eye should have no problem with this. Our prey this year seems to be behaving a little different, which should be interesting. One person even discovered a hidden camera. I've also seen some building shelter and finding food, rather than simply wandering lost and crying. I think this will make for an interesting challenge. Of course, I will be participating as well. Do not think that I will be giving up my position so easily. And always remember, show no mercy, unless you are engaging in an act of subterfuge. Anyone in this organisation who shows mercy deserves death as much as our prey, and I will assume that whoever becomes the next leader will deal with said people as I have."

Adrian let another small pause go by before giving the assassin organisation salute and chant. He then raised his arm in the air and declared the hunt open. The leader then went to where he left his weaponry and loaded himself up on what he needed.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:56 am
User Image

*Hunted* Woods

Henry took a while before he answered her question,
“I don’t know…” the question brought back the image of his mother’s neck being slaughtered in cold blood. He blinked back his watery eyes and continued on staring into the fire. He cleared his throat, in attempt to clear up the awkward atmosphere, “My house was robbed and I got abducted, one thing led to another, I woke up here” leaving out the gory details of how his whole family was murdered that same day. Henry rubbed his hands together, ridding of the cold in attempt to warm himself up before, running his hand through his hair in frustration. He then turned his attention back to the girl, “What about you? Why are you in a place like this?” noting her attire, it wasn’t exactly trekking material, but he couldn’t comment on it, he was not looking so dashing himself. However, he was thankful enough that he had shoes on; walking around the woods without any footwear would have been a lot of work. Henry was oblivious of the hunt, living in a secluded for area since he was born, nothing bad ever happened, other than minor thefts and adultery.

User Image

Alivia Latoire

BingWangzhi

Shirtless Werewolf

1,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BingWangzhi

Shirtless Werewolf

1,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 am
User Image

Maori

*Hunter* Control Room

Maori acknowledged the sudden presence of Darius, raising an eyebrow at his strange demeanor. “Another one of those blood-crazy hunters” he thought to himself before turning his attention to Adrian. He took a good look at everyone else in the lobby; there were more now that he could remember, most of them were familiar faces though. Each year there would be at least one hunter who dies from traps or rather at the hands of another hunter, never was a prey smart or strong enough to take on one of us, not without back up. Maori questions whether there was any one of them who has their humanity still intact, seeing that they kill for power and for the thrill, maybe not. He waited until Adrian finished his speech, before returning back to his quarters, changing into more proper attire of dark colors and attaching his blades at the back of both his leg, covered by his pants. Stealth was his asset; guns did not work for him, considering his field of expertise. He waited for a bit, going back to the control room, making sure every prey was spread out from each other, noting any straggling sheep wandering too far away from the others. That was his job, to bring those lone weak preys wandering off, too far from the other hunters’ reach.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:23 pm
cαяℓу вαуℓιs

User Image

Carly seemed to have no intention of leaving now that she was here. Every time she thought about getting up to go find food or water, she reminded herself of how frustrated she had been when she got lost. There wasn't really anything that couldn't wait until morning, anyway. The smell of the fish that was still in the air wasn't exactly making her hungry either, so she was sure she wouldn't starve overnight.
With a yawn, the girl lay down on the ground and tried to make herself comfortable, which definitely wasn't easy in this new environment. She hoped it wouldn't be much longer before she could go home.

▸ Location: Woods
▸ Feeling: contemplative

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm
((So uhh... ))

User Image

After time had passed, Diana got used to the chill and had grown rather comfortable in the tree. She rested with her hands behind her head as she looked up at the stars in a daze. After a few moments, she heard a strange wrestling of the leaves. Thinking it was a small animal, she looked down from the tree as a man stood with a knife drawn, carefully moving towards Carly. Diana's eyes suddenly lit up as he moved closer, hardly making a sound. Diana instantly jumped down from the tree, on top of him, knocking him face towards the ground in front of the fire near Carly. He tried to get up, throwing Diana off of him as she jumped back, grabbing his neck. He lifted his knife as she sunk her fingers into his neck tighter, hitting a nerve. He fell limp and unconscious as Diana breathed heavily in a panic, quickly scurrying back slightly in fear. After a few breaths, she moved closer to him, checking his breathing and pulse. She then began to burrow through his clothes, taking out the various weapons he kept on his person.

minus infinity

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces