Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:55 pm
(All I can think of is more torture and sink Jez more into her stockholm syndrome and make her the Yandere the rp is all about. What do you think?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:46 pm
{Yes, we should definitely be guiding her towards that result. However, going into it too fast would make it feel forced wouldn't it? Hmm...

Torture is always an option, but if we use that one too much it will lose its effect. Then again, the idea that her obedience or compliance will save her from the torture, that she will earn her peace, seems fun. But what would she do to earn that peace?

Another thing we could consider is a less violent, yet still very emotionally manipulative, means of driving her towards him. He could threaten the safety of her family lest she comply, he could humiliate her, or whatever else. Hell, to ******** with her head he could probably be all threatening and humiliating her one moment and gently treating her like a princess the next.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:49 pm
(Well that's what his character is all about, sadistic and mental one moment while being polite and oddly shy the next. Of course noting but torture would lose its effect, so I like your idea to go with the less violent route as well. If we have to go to an extreme though she could be raped or something along the lines of that, maybe in the middle of it accept in and start gaining pleasure from it. *shrugs* )  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:07 am
{That's something to be considered, but it's a card that should be played very carefully. If anything, it shouldn't be handled with physical force. It needs to have the illusion of consent. It could be anything from blackmail to emotional extortion to even guilt. If she can be convinced that she owes it to him, or that she wants to lay with him, then that would be an interesting thing to consider too.

Also, we should keep in mind potential plots beyond just him manipulating/torturing/whatever elseing her or that can get dull fast too. Perhaps we should start considering a light plot - even if it's just her attempting to make him go all Lima Syndrome (while trying to avoid Stolkholm Syndrome and possibly failing) so she can kill him and make her escape or his working towards a given goal with her. (Does he want to make her into the ultimate pet? Does he want to send a political message by making her into his willing property? Does he want to, in a sick sense, train her into being his perfect waifu? Or what?

There are a lot of things we could potentially explore.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm
(Right. I like the whole mind games take on it too, which can be fun too. I like using both guilt and blackmail in a mix too, make it ever worse on her.

A plot is always needed yes. As for his reasonings, I was thinking pretty much being the perfect waifu material. What do you think?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:57 pm
(So we got stuck and couldn't really figure out what to do, so it dies. Shame)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers