Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jericho and Dmitry's Dorm Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"Ah, okay. Sounds simple enough. And you just keep trying til you get knocked out or time runs out, huh?" It did certainly sound easy, but so did capturing the king, and it could be much harder. He finished his next move, and then let Dmitry go, and finally put his finishing move, capturing the male's king.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:26 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Ah, okay. Sounds simple enough. And you just keep trying til you get knocked out or time runs out, huh?" It did certainly sound easy, but so did capturing the king, and it could be much harder. He finished his next move, and then let Dmitry go, and finally put his finishing move, capturing the male's king.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "It does sounds simple until you have another male of your weight class punching you back, a lot of things go into it, stance, keep your hands up, and clench your jaw," he explained happily, "If you do not do those things you get really beat up, I have a photo of me after my first fight if you vould like to see." Dmitry grinned at the memory, he may have won but he got pretty bloody. His mother was horrified when his father brought him home with stitches over his eyebrow, a black eye and a busted lip. Dmirty and father were more excited over his win than worried over minor wounds.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:34 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho sensed that Dmitry didn't much care for chess, so he decided not to say any more about it. He shrugged as he'd asked if Jericho wanted to see the picture. "Yeah, sure." he replied in a monotone voice, but meant it, it seemed Dmitry really enjoyed boxing and sharing his memories, while Jericho kept anything close to him between him and his close friends.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:55 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho sensed that Dmitry didn't much care for chess, so he decided not to say any more about it. He shrugged as he'd asked if Jericho wanted to see the picture. "Yeah, sure." he replied in a monotone voice, but meant it, it seemed Dmitry really enjoyed boxing and sharing his memories, while Jericho kept anything close to him between him and his close friends.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image
Giving the stoic male a ear to ear grin Dmitry moved from his spot so that he was standing next Jericho. Pulling out his phone he unlocked in and moved to the media section of the device before scrolling through the various pictures before he found the right one. leaning down he showed the image to the other male. The picture was taken when he was fourteen making the photo about three years old. Dmitry looked different now of course but the overjoyed grin remained the same. In the image he had taken out his mouth piece, but his was still wearing his gloves. He had a cut above his eyebrow, the was still bleeding in the photo causing blood to run down the side of his face making it look worse than it really was. A busted lip and a black eye, that didn't get to the point of swelling shut, but his opponent had left a purple and red bruise around the bottom of his right eye.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:03 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho felt he'd done the right thing when he watched the smile, and let a hint of one appear, whether Dmitry saw it or not. It wasn't like him to be mean, even if people thought so. He didn't try to be mean to people, it was just his personality. "Oh, you look real beat up. It's a good thing you learned what to do huh? Looks like it'd be real nasty going home like that. Judging by the smile.. you won?" He asked, although if he were beaten like that he knew he'd never be smiling.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho felt he'd done the right thing when he watched the smile, and let a hint of one appear, whether Dmitry saw it or not. It wasn't like him to be mean, even if people thought so. He didn't try to be mean to people, it was just his personality. "Oh, you look real beat up. It's a good thing you learned what to do huh? Looks like it'd be real nasty going home like that. Judging by the smile.. you won?" He asked, although if he were beaten like that he knew he'd never be smiling.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Da! It vas tons of fun," he agreed, "My mother vas horrified at first, but as the matches continued she became used to it." Win or lose Dmitry just enjoyed being in the fight. It was his rush, he loved the rush that came with getting into the ring. No matter how many matches he fought in Dmitry still got that feeling of everything speeding up and slowing down all at the same time.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:02 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Cool, cool.. So, wanna come with me to buy food in some store somewhere? Maybe eat out, even, if you'd like to." He suggested, standing up and stretching. He began putting all the pieces back into their original place's.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:05 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded, "Cool, cool.. So, wanna come with me to buy food in some store somewhere? Maybe eat out, even, if you'd like to." He suggested, standing up and stretching. He began putting all the pieces back into their original place's.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Da, that sounds vonderful," Dmitry agreed, tucking his phone into the back pocket of his jeans, he went to his room to retrieve his discarded shoes which were lazily tossed beside his bed. As he slipped on his old chuck taylors Dmitry called out to Jericho asking him if he knew any good places to eat. Once he reentered the living room to lowered his volume, "I'm not very familiar vith this area," he added while the other male packed away the chess pieces.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:39 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho finished putting up his chess pieces and grabbed his wallet, which would contain plenty of money for the both of them. "We can go to Tsunami, the Habachi Grill. Ever been to one?" He asked, heading towards the door, opening it and holding it open for Dmitry. He watched the happy looking male, and figured he himself just seemed impassive.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:51 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho finished putting up his chess pieces and grabbed his wallet, which would contain plenty of money for the both of them. "We can go to Tsunami, the Habachi Grill. Ever been to one?" He asked, heading towards the door, opening it and holding it open for Dmitry. He watched the happy looking male, and figured he himself just seemed impassive.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image " I have not," He replied with a chipper tone, as he moved through the open doorway, "And thank you." Dmitry turned to watch Jericho close and lock the door behind the pair. "Vhat kind of food do they serve?" He inquired as the pair made their way down the hall of their dorm building.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:30 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Most of these grills have oriental food, but it's pretty good. I always get the steak and sushi." Jericho said with a shrug, "They grill the food right in front of you, trust me, you're gonna get a bit hot." He said with a small smirk as they headed toward the grill.

[exit]
[OCC: Want me to start at the grill or you?]
User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"Most of these grills have oriental food, but it's pretty good. I always get the steak and sushi." Jericho said with a shrug, "They grill the food right in front of you, trust me, you're gonna get a bit hot." He said with a small smirk as they headed toward the grill.

[exit]
User Image

jinnyskeans
[/quote
[You can]

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 pm
jinnyskeans
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

[exit]
User Image

jinnyskeans
[/quote
[You can]

User Image The pair had returned to their dorm room quickly after renting Sinister and buying popcorn. Taking the popcorn out of the plastic bag Dmitry asked Jericho to get the movie started and walked into the kitchen, put the unpopped popcorn into the microwave and set the timer. After the required time passed he put the fresh bag into a bowl and repeated the process for the second bag.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho walked into the dorm carrying a few bags of groceries, and a lot of ramen. He figured it would be a good enough meal for him most nights. He put them up quickly and went to start the movie in the living room, and sat on the couch lazily, figuring Dmitry would bring him a bowl of popcorn. He sighed, though, because he figured the boy couldn't carry popcorn and drinks for the two. So he stood and walked into the kitchen, "Would you like a soda?" he asked.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:32 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho walked into the dorm carrying a few bags of groceries, and a lot of ramen. He figured it would be a good enough meal for him most nights. He put them up quickly and went to start the movie in the living room, and sat on the couch lazily, figuring Dmitry would bring him a bowl of popcorn. He sighed, though, because he figured the boy couldn't carry popcorn and drinks for the two. So he stood and walked into the kitchen, "Would you like a soda?" he asked.

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Da," he replied gleefully as he added the second big of popcorn to the bowl. Quickly the pair could hear the ads for different movies begin playing, in response Dmitry moved to settle in on the living room couch.  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff