Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:27 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

(missing post)

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:54 am
User Image
"No, need to apologize. I would done the same thing in my own way" said Sato smiling, "Yeah, and it is totally worth it" he added and laughed along with him. He like the light hand squeeze he got from his playful friend. After passing two stores, he saw the art supplies store at the end of the row since it takes up enough space for two stores. "There's the shop" he said and assumed Doru is using his ability to be seeing the shop too as they approach it.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:12 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-seeing the art store and hearing Sato, he would chuckle once more- next time i'll try and set up and illusion like your some big scary monster that be funny and sweet all we gotta get is chalk unless there is other stuff you'd like to look at and get while we are in here but else wise we can grab it and go though i say next we go for a snack and drink and you can let me torment you with the new scarf -Doru would laugh and tease the boy-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:15 am
User Image
Sato would be fine with the big scary monster as long as he doesn't see it himself. "Other stuff...nah, can't think of anything else than that snack and drink" he said thinking for a moment, "Sounds like you're beginning to obsess over me wearing that scarf. You do have really good taste in clothes though" he said him and laughed a little knowing that he was being teased again.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

me.......obsessed..........noooooo -Doru would chuckle- maybe i just want to play with you -Doru would wink at Sato teasing the boy once more before shaking his head- i just wanna know if its cute on you if so you can have it if not ima keep it for myself -sticking his tongue out in a playful gesture Doru would then pause for a moment as he would start to wonder- what kind of snacks do they have here?.....i know malls have them but i can't honestly say i've ever been to a mall.....once a month one of my family members comes over and re stalks my food supply and we sit and do online shopping when i ask for new cloths and things

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image
Sato blushed a little at the wink he got from his teasing friend. "Or better yet we could just share the scarf. Whoever wears an outfit that goes with the scarf should wear it for the day" he suggested thinking its possible since their friends. "I've been to all kinds of malls once or twice. Visits to the mall can be boring if you're just the tag along tied to a rope that is" he says and sighs a little, "Snacks and drinks are located at the food court. There should be a directory sign nearby that shows where it is. They do say that shopping online is cheaper".
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

true -he would chuckle Doru didn't much care if Sato ever wanted to barrow his stuff so the idea seemed fitting- and ya i guess only thing i really don't like is the waiting -making a face as if to show his dislike he would smile once more as he would listen to Sato talk about the food court- well once we have the chalk you definitely have to show me this food court -he would smile-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image
Sato tries not to think about his mall experiences much more than he already has because they were unpleasant experiences. "As long as you can handle the waiting and don't touch me if you happen to order something with meat in it" he responded. After they enter the art supply store, he noticed how cold it is, but it didn't bother him much.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

nah i'm not in the mood for meaty food i'm thinking cold and sweet like those dot things -Doru would chuckle as he couldn't help but think of those yummy little ice cream things you could find at sports games and stuff-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:10 am
User Image
Sato felt confused, "What are dot things?" he asked. He was thinking he was referring to candy, but he wasn't sure if that assumption is right or not. He looked around the art supply store only seeing color pencils and different types of paper so far.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would chuckle before trying to think of a way to explain it- its like this ice cream stuff but made out into these tiny little balls and you can get different kinds of flavors like....banana split, or strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, chocolate and vanilla swirl.....i think they are actually called dippin dots or some then like that

Dippin Dots:
User Image

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image
Sato listened to Doru explain what Dippin Dots is. "Oh, so that's what it is. I don't think I had anything like that before or seen it. Maybe if they serve this dessert at the food court I would definitely give it a try" he responded and he does like ice cream.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

well if they don't I say we still get ice cream -he would chuckle once more as he would think of the frozen treat that was waiting for him- any luck on the chalk? -Doru would ask as he would gaze around the store threw Sato!s eyes-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
Sato nodded, "Yeah, I totally agree" he said to them getting ice cream regardless if there isn't any dippin dots. "Not yet. Its probably where the charcoal is" he said continuing on further into the store towards the back of it.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-chuckling lightly Doru would then nod lightly in agreement- probably and if not we can use charcoal as well it just be harder to get up off the floor -letting Sato lead him towards the back of the art store he would smile lightly to himself as he would fallow happily-

Genkawolf
silly side note: I LOVE CHARCOAL lol its my favorite art tool to use when i'm doing my art work

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff