Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~~Standing Haven Falls Manor~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaddonus

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:43 am
Krystal-unicorn

☳▶▷▶▷DAMIAN◁◀◁◀ ☳User Image

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damian stood quietly in the shower, letting the water flow easily over his naked body. Each muscle stood out in high definition under his skin, in such a way that if he were not still in the throes of one of his attacks he could have been posing for a sculptor, one hand pressed against the wall and the other curled across his chest trying to still his thundering heart. It took him several long minutes to pull himself out of his daze, allowing his body to loosen and forcing the stubborn muscles back into a semblance of relaxation. Unfortunately for him, that would be the closest he would get for hours. Turning off the water he stepped out onto a mat in the floor, swinging a towel over his shoulders and drying himself in a set of jerky strokes, then tying the towel about his waist. He walked out of the bathroom and dressed quickly in a pair of black slacks and a tank top. He moved slowly into the kitchen as to not jar his muscles into attention once more. He moved quietly, not trying to sneak but with a concentration on his control. The attackes he suffered from were painful, forcing each wound he had ever felt on his body all at once in the same excruciating moment.

He stopped at the kitchen door and sighed, having made it so far without incident. Then he saw Sakura rifling through his cupboards obviously hunting for food. He motioned toward the fridge and an old roll top bread box on the counter. "There is pulled pork in the fridge and buns in the bread box if you like. Eat your fill." He said from the door way, his left arm still crossed over his shoulder.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ferocity into gentleness... stubborn into mentoring... Devastation into kindness.... Warrior Preacher of Peace and Righteousness to all. Thats what makes this angry monster into a man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

Sakara

Sakara couldn't help but feel at home in the kitchen, true it wasn't the same as any of the others she had been in, but cooking was something she loved. She had the sense not to grab the first thing she found; since she didn't know her new Master very well it seemed much wiser to prepare something for him and hope he would allow her to eat as well instead of being caught filching the food. Her feet tapped quietly on the floor as she got herself acquainted with the kitchen, her movements fluid and graceful, careful not to disturb anything. Sakara's worries slipped to the back of her mind as ideas of what to make took over, the only problem being that she was unsure of Damian's likes. Busy trying to puzzle out which recipe would be the most likely to be accepted, she didn't notice her Master's quiet entrance.
Standing on her tiptoes so she could reach one of the higher cupboards, a deep voice cut off her train of thoughts. Retracting her hand, Sakara turned swiftly to face him, the ice in her pale blue hair glittering like crystals in the light. She was quick to process the fact that his tone wasn't angry, but it took a second for her to understand his words. She nodded mutely in reply, biting her bottom lip. Damian had gotten the brunt of her confused emotions yesterday: shy, angry, happy; and as if it wasn't bad enough to first entice and then reject him, she became distraught and he had comforted her throughout the night while she dreamt of another man. Sakara couldn't even begin to understand why her new Master had put up with it, none of her previous ones would have, and it left her at a complete loss of how to act in front of him. Glancing up at him tentatively with her beautiful sea green eyes, she noticed the arm crossed over his shoulder. Curious, she looked closer and could tell he was standing with surprising care, as if one wrong move would cause pain. Sakara's eyes widened in surprise, it was a stance she knew all too well, seeing as a few of her previous Master's made sure her entire life with them was in that afflicted state; yet she was sure that he had been fine yesterday. Sprinting over to Damian she reached out and touched his arm lightly, a look of concern lining her face. "What's wrong?" Sakara asked him softly.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:46 pm
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
As she walked over and saw the concern flash across her face he cocked his head sideways slightly to question the action, but then righted himself and twitched his cheek muscle. When she touched him he relaxed only slightly. "I have nerve issues in my spine that tend to cause the rest of me a rather obnoxious amount of pain." He rasped softly to her, his throat still sore from the panting in this last attack. "They look like seizures but they are not. I just can't move on my pwn in one." He said as he slowly straightened himself up and ran his finger through his hair.

He then turned his gaze on her with his eyes clear once more, like they were before. "How was your first night here? Was the bed comfortable enough for you?" He asked with a smile, trying to reassure her that he was alright.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ferocity into gentleness... stubborn into mentoring... Devastation into kindness.... Warrior Preacher of Peace and Righteousness to all. Thats what makes this angry monster into a man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:21 am
User Image

Sakara

Sakara ignored his initial confusion, much more concerned about what was wrong and if there was any way she could do to help alleviate the pain he was feeling. Her worry only deepened when he explained his problem and she could hear how hoarse his voice was. Without thinking, she reached up to touch his throat, pulling her hand away when she realized the absurdity that thinking such an action might actually help. Mentally cursing her body's inability to heal anyone but herself she glanced back up at him without a hint of shyness, all but ready to pester him until he found something she could do to help.
Then his clear blue gaze fell on her and she inexplicably hesitated before a word came out of her mouth, captivated by the sparkling silver flecks dancing in his eyes. Before she could drag herself completely out of her dazed state, Damian spoke again. His reassuring smile didn't even register as her original stubborn thoughts fled her mind and her cheeks turned bright pink. Sakara averted her gaze, wishing desperately that she hadn't put her hair up so she could use it to hide her face. Her heart thudded in her chest as, against her will, she remembered the comforting feel of his arms around her as well as the painful thought that she first imagined it being Rakazi that was embracing her. She could say nothing to her new Master since she was sure he wouldn't like hearing the truth and she could do nothing to make up for her traitorous heart.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:03 pm
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion stood there as she blushed before him, her cheeks blazing with an embarrassed flame in her cool white cheeks, He smiled again and touched her on the tip of her nose with a delicate touch of a fingertip. "You..." he said as he brushed his finger over the bridge of her nose. "Are adorable." He smiled then and stepped around her into the kitchen, dropping a pocket into his keurige brewer and taking down a mug. With his limbs now back under his control, he caught a mug in one hand from the shelf above his head and pressed the button on the brewer to start the coffee. He would then proceed to deposit creamer and sugar into the cup, before the coffee ever began to fall.. Skillfully catching the dark liquid in the base of the cup before it spilled over.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara's first instinct when she caught sight of his hand in her peripheral vision was to flinch since she was much more used to being treated with violence than with care. Fighting against the urge, she managed to get away with just closing her eyes as he delicately brushed his finger over her nose. One eye peeked up at him the moment she realized he wasn't intending to hurt her. She couldn't help but wonder about her new Master that still treated her so gently even after she acted out so openly against him. His words brought an even deeper shade of red to her cheeks and she ducked her head down just as he moved to step around her. It didn't take long for her to be overwhelmed by the impulse to watch what he was doing. Just as she swiveled to face him however, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she had ignored it for too long and it didn't appreciate that very much. Sakara reluctantly took her attention off of Damian, giving into the not quite subtle insistence of her stomach that demanded she eat something. Stepping lithely over to the bread box he had previously mentioned to her, she delicately picked out one of the buns and closed it. Nibbling experimentally on the bread, the smell of coffee filled the kitchen and having only had one Master that drank it before, who happened to be one of her strictest owners, she knew very little about it. Roll in hand, she wandered curiously back over to her Master and grabbed onto his tank top without thinking. "What is it?" Sakara asked him inquisitively, first staring at the cup he was holding and then glancing up at Damian. Her head tilted adorably to the side as it so often did when she was curious about something.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:00 pm
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion felt her cool hand on his back thrugh his tanktop and nearly reacted to the touch alone, then reminded himself that she would not cause him harm. He took the mug from under the brewer and added a shot of milk as well as several spoon fulls of sugar. "Its coffee." He replied to her. "Some folks like it without anything in it but the brew, or black as they call it. Personally its far too bitter for my taste when its like that." He explained before he drank. With a smile into his cup he took it away from his lips with a mischievous grin. "Would you like to try some?" He offered. "I think we could find a use for the energy later tonight, no?" He chuckled, only half joking with his perverted waggling eyebrows, hoping to make her laugh. He smiled normaly then, "Only kidding on that, however you can still try it." He smiled smoothly once more and offered her the cup.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara watched with interest as he skillfully added in some milk and sugar to the drink. She was always eager to learn things about food, and since it was one of the few things that she wanted to do that was actually allowed, sometimes even encouraged by her previous Masters, she had become quite skilled at cooking. A hint of a smile appeared on Sakara's face as he explained it to her, bitter was a great way to describe her first owner, so it seemed quite fitting to her that he chose to drink his coffee black. Staring at Damian as he lifted the cup to his lips, she couldn't help but wonder if he was comparatively as sweet as he made his coffee. He presented her with kindness and had yet to punish her for her misdeeds, but he also showed his ability to order her and possessed the strength necessary to make her submit to his will. Sakara's eyes lit up when he offered to let her try it, not noticing the impish look on his face. At his next words however, she withdrew her hand and quickly took a couple steps back, as if his words had burned her. Despite his joking tone of voice, she didn't find it funny and her actions told him exactly how unwilling she would be. Refusing to look at him even after he told her he wasn't being serious, she just shook her head no to the proffered mug.
"Why?" Sakara asked him, her voice surprisingly strong for being little more than a whisper. "If you don't intend to use me as a slave, then why did you buy me?" She said a little louder, making it obvious how utterly perplexed she was by his actions. Any other Master she would have kept her peace, knowing she was nothing more than a pet or a plaything. It was true she hated those of her Masters that had been cruel without cause, not showing an ounce of compassion and taking out their anger on her even when it wasn't her fault. She had on many occasions tried to refuse or run away from such owners, but she hoped only for a Master that would show her a little affection and not be overly harsh. Yet Damian had held himself back when he was angry, let her have her own choices and didn't even get after her when she did something that even she felt she wasn't supposed to do; it was almost as if he was trying to treat her as an equal. With how she was brought up though, that thought was completely ludicrous. She attempted to come up with some other reason and could find nothing, which left her completely confused.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:34 am
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damian knew he had messed up when she took that step away from him. Her words carried the weight of past cruelties with them to his ears. Something welled up in him that wasnt normally there and he became an odd mixture of angry and hurt all at the same time. The cup was set gently to the sink before he turned and looked in her direction with his eyes closed. Taking a deep breath he released it very slowly, a warriors breath to steady himself before the fight. Then he opened his eyes, like a pair of silver bullets, piercing and powerful, he fixed them to her face. "I have lived through the deaths of all those i held dear. My mother and father were killed before i was three years old. My best friend lays dead in germany because i could not carry him out. Instead he was left to a life of torture and hell when he was captured. He asked me to fulfill his last request and kill him so they couldn't." He looked down then. He usually wouldn't talk about Jack, but every question deserves an answer.
He looked back up at her and took in her beauty once more. Then nodded as if assuring himself of something. Then he opened his mouth again. "I saw you in that catalogue, being sold as through you were some type of merchandise on a dime store shelf, and I told myself that I could rescue you from those cruel and twisted ******** who would hurt you. Why? Because the second i saw that picture I..." He rambled on until he had worked himself up into a near fury. He walked toward her as he spoke and though he knew in his heart that what he was about to say was so much more than true.... He couldn't shout at her. He closed his eyes and relaxed a little. He turned and walked back to the counter and leaned his back against it. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her again. "I loved you. And I still do. Even when you called by by his name, it hurt, But not as much as it hurt me to let you feel alone. We are more alike than you will ever know, both of us trapped in a prison of passion and power. The only difference is that your prison is allowing yourself to be called a slave. Mine is being a monster. Because me killing Jack was nothing. Not even the tip of that particular ice berg. And there are only a few things I hate more than myself, Letting myself be weak enough to make another suffer. And taking yet another step across that monstrous line." His eyes glazed over as he spoke and his voice cracked on his friends name. The tears brimmed but he did not allow them to fall. The absolute pain in his voice was deeper than most undeniable. But even then he hoped she saw that in speaking to her as an equal and treating her as such, he hoped to free them both. He closed his eyes once more and took a deep breath in. He released it and waited for her response. He was expecting her to slap him or something. He never let himself go like that before. To anyone.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara's eyes followed him as he gently set the cup down, an odd movement for all the anger and hurt she could feel rolling off of his body. As he turned back to face her, his eyes firmly shut, she began to doubt the wisdom of asking him such a question. Then his eyes opened, his piercing silver gaze resting on her and she felt two conflicting desires run through her mind; the first being to cower at his fierceness, the other to let her stubbornness take over and hold herself up defiantly. In the end, she found herself simply standing where she was, watching her Master uncertainly. Confusion was soon overtaken by sympathy as he laid before her his tragedies and she felt a small tug of longing to comfort him when he let his gaze drop from her. Sakara lowered her eyes when he looked up at her once again, taking in her appearance. The potential for beauty was there, but except for the exquisite dress she wore and the lithe way she walked, she wasn't much to look at. The grime from the slaveshop clung to her still and her hair was comparable to a bird's nest with how she had piled the tangled locks onto her head. She kept her eyes on Damian's feet as he drew closer, his voice becoming all the more fierce. She felt herself begin to cower away from his intimidating presence when he suddenly stopped, turned around and made his way back to the counter. His next words shocked Sakara into looking back at him, her heart fluttering wildly in her chest, followed by a twinge guilt when he mentioned her unwittingly calling out Rakazi's name. She felt his pain as he spoke of his past but grasped little else and though she did understand now that he truly was attempting to treat her as an equal she refused to accept it. Though it would take far more to free her of her 'prison' that she had never even wished to be released from, she no longer felt she could leave her new Master to suffer alone. Damian, after all, was offering her the one thing she longed for, a person that wanted to keep her instead of someone who would just break her and throw her away. It could very well be a trick as far as she knew, and it wouldn't be the first time either, but she didn't care. Sakara took a couple steps forward and flung herself at him, clinging desperately to his clothes. Biting her lip and looking shyly up at him, she asked anxiously, "Can I stay with you?"

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
When he saw her move toward him he closed his eyes and expected to feel a collision, just not the way she had held him. He looked down at her in shock and smiled slowly, realizing she understood. Wrapping her in his arms he held her close to his chest, tears streaming into her hair as he held her. "I would be honored..." He whispered, but those words carried a weight with his husky voice and the relief there in. He held her tightly to his chest, still leaning against the counter.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara was so used to being pushed away when she tried to show affection that she was actually surprised to feel his arms wrapping around her. He held onto her so tightly and she could sense the familiar longing to be loved in his embrace just as well as the love he was trying to show her. Tears dropped into her hair, freezing into beautiful crystalline beads, though she didn't fully comprehend why her Master was crying. She rested her head on his chest, wishing badly that she could do more to comfort the first person who seemed to truly want her. It was then that his words hit her, that she had hurt him by calling him by her last Master's name. Sakara searched her mind for a way to make it up to him but though she didn't know for sure what she had said in her sleep, she was sure that saying that she didn't love Rakazi would no doubt contradict it. Instead she told him the next best thing she could think of that she knew to be true. "He doesn't love me." She said softly, just loudly enough that Damian would be able to hear her.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 am
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion held her gently and caressed her cheek with his fingertips. "I know..." He whispered to her, as though there were no one else in the world that deserved his attention and those words were made just especially for her. "But I do." He murmured as he drew back and would cup his fingers under her chin. "And I swear that no one will ever hurt you again." His gaze was warm and intense as he spoke, he meant each and every word.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Sakara

Sakara pressed herself closer to him, eyes closed, as she felt his fingers tenderly stroke her cheek. His light breath as he whispered into her ear sent a small shiver down her spine while his deep voice, full of compassion, soothed her restless nerves. Damian's next three words made her heart beat wildly against her ribcage, but the second he began to pull away, her eyes shot back open. In an instant she was filled with the irrational fear that he no longer wanted her, that she was just being played with or that he realized how stupid it was to confess his love to a slave. Sakara clung all the more desperately to the front of her Master's shirt, stubbornly refusing to be torn away. Then she felt Damian cup her face in his calloused hand and realized he wasn't trying to get rid of her. Almost warily, she leaned her head towards his hand, her tormented sea green eyes rising to meet his gaze. His promise, meant to ease her worries, however, froze Sakara in place, a look of utter terror slipping onto her face as unwanted memories forced their way into her mind.

Cruel fingernails trailed down her cheek, cutting into her skin and leaving a small stream of blood behind. "You shouldn't be all that surprised, my pet; after all, I only promised that no one else would harm you." A man told her in a cool voice, obviously amused.

Abaron

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Abaddonus

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:41 am
Krystal-unicorn

↙╔══════════════╗↘
Damion watched as the terror entered her eyes and her mind went else where. For a moment Damion wondered what she was seeing, then he descided that it was simply unpleasant enough to require a more drastic approach to reclaiming her mind for herself. He hardened his thoughts into a spear and hurled it into her mind, should his telepathic probe strike home it would effect her painlessly, but give him the ability to enter the vision she was trapped in. With himself materializing inside her mind, he would growl low as though he were some feral beast, HIs mental image of himself was the monster he believed he was, Cloaked in black and shadows like a true hell beast of older times. But he was out of her view as he would sweep his arm through the image of this master and then sweep her mind of all the foul things that haunt her waking nightmares. Damien's voice came softly as hims mental embrace would caress her terrified mind into peace, "No. No one will hurt you, not even me. This I swear." He whispered these words in her mind and his physical body as well. Though the voice in her mind was more powerful, deeper and rich with wisdom and power. It reverberated through her entire being and kissed her very soul gently with his essence.

After he would clear her horrors away he would recede from her mind, retaking his physical body. He held her closely and stroked her hair to calm her, trying to let her know that the presence that just cleared all the bad things away was him indeed.
↖╚══════════════╝↗

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff