Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Walking Alonesome Road (Dutchess and DraK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:36 pm
draknic
Duchess of Wolves
draknic

Then Carbine and Throttle started squeaking loudly to make the soldier cover his ears and drop the gun. It was really loud. They were standing in Ruairi's lap as if to say "That's not nice! Stop It!" Throttle then bit the soldier on the hand as he tried to pick him up to throw him and Carbine out of the truck. Carbine did the same as he picked her up before they both hid in Ruairi's pockets for protection.

Ruairi got the soldier with a left hook and then knocked him down to the ground with a kick to the chest. he put both Cabine and Throttle into his pockets.he move the soldier she was hanging out of the truck with his foot the only thing holding him in "i maybe a demon but that don't mean am a monster!"

Carbine poked her head out and looked up at her daddy. She whimpered as she looked at him before she and Throttle went to sleep. They were so cute. Ruairi's daughter was amazed that they were so protective of him. She was finding it hard to believe that he was her father though. For all she knew that Locket was a fake. She needed time to get used to this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:52 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi pulled the solider back into the truck after his point was made clear. He sit down next to his daughter I know you must be thinking I'm a lair...but for all those years away I was haunted by the memory of leaving you and your mother alone and wished I would just walked back home...it was already to late the world was flying apart and you need to stand up to the world and it would not happened if I was round "he take out the gun and give it to her "you have the right to kill me now. and I wouldn't blame you if you do...but remember this I will always love you my baby girl" he had tears running down his face.  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:50 am
[quote="draknic]

Carbine looked up at him. Then his daughter looked at him and had tears in her eyes before she hugged him out of nowhere. "But why would I want to shoot you daddy? I love you." she buried her face not caring if the other soldiers were around. Carbine then squeaked a bit nudging Ruairi's hand. She looked at him sadly as she sat next to his hand. Carbine had been with him since she was a baby kit still on mother's milk. She loved him like her daddy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:26 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi had to pull Carbine into the hug ' I can't leave you out of this can i...nope "few of the soldiers are making jokes about how young he looks another said it must be from one of those bomb that change Ruairi into a demon back before the world fell part leading to just fighting to see the next day  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:45 pm
draknic
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi had to pull Carbine into the hug ' I can't leave you out of this can i...nope "few of the soldiers are making jokes about how young he looks another said it must be from one of those bomb that change Ruairi into a demon back before the world fell part leading to just fighting to see the next day

'Shut Up! you guys know nothing! He's my father. I've waited all my life for this moment. If you can't be happy then you're no better than a sack of potatoes!' she said angrily as he stood up not able to take their bullying. Then she sat down when they stopped talking about her father. Carbine licked Ruairi's cheek sweetly. His daughter smiled and said "She really loves you daddy."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:03 pm
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi nodded his head and pet Carbine "find her when she was a pup and had to take her on the road with me...better to have someone out there then alone feeling my mind go south and becoming a insane demon out in the middle of no where "it was a joke and leaned his head back on the inside of the trunk  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:49 pm
draknic
Duchess of Wolves

Ruairi nodded his head and pet Carbine "find her when she was a pup and had to take her on the road with me...better to have someone out there then alone feeling my mind go south and becoming a insane demon out in the middle of no where "it was a joke and leaned his head back on the inside of the trunk

Carbine stayed close to Ruairi before his daughter snuggled up to him saying "true. I wish you never left though. Mama was heartbroken and distressed after she heard." She then looked up at him before Throttle came out of his pocket and started to groom Carbine.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff