Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Antheia's Grove (ORP, Faelani home and information) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:26 am
Love Renewed
OneWintersNite

Luna giggled softly as she watched Remus chase after the other bear, and call to the third to join them. "Oh! I, um, don't have one yet," she said and smiled. "Is there one you'd recommend for me?" she wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:15 am
Strawberri Stardust
"Oh? I would be happy to put you into one. Do you care what location you're in?" Some wish to be closer to family than others, or have other reasons for specific herds. "I have several without Priestesses right now. So I would rather not add in new girls to them until I fill the positions."  

Love Renewed

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:46 pm
Love Renewed
Luna thought for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I don't mind any location, but I would love to help in any way I can!" she said brightly. Priestess seemed to be a lot of work, but she was willing to help the Queen in any was possible. She knew she work hard to please Antheia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:24 pm
Strawberri Stardust
"Oh?" Tapping her lip softly Antheia thinks about something for a moment. "You're a bit young, but would you like to be a Priestess? You can train under a current one of another herd if you wish. My sister has volunteered to help train."  

Love Renewed

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:05 pm
Love Renewed
"M-Me?" she squeaked, eyes wide. "Y-yes! I'd love to!" she said and giggled softly. "I would love to be of service for you, and to take care of others like me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 am
Strawberri Stardust
Antheia smiles brightly, "When the sun comes up I will send you to my sister's home. Kathleena is very sweet, she'll take good care of you. She will be your guide on what to do and not to do. She will give you advice. And she will remind you if you need it. All of your girls need to live by our traditions. You're still young, so if a shunning must be done I can issue it for you." While they do avoid all conflicts, Antheia always takes full responsibility for the Faelani. While most Priestesses would take care of their herd stuff then update her, she doesn't expect them to. Some feel too bad shunning those who violate their sacred rules such as pacifism and veganism.  

Love Renewed

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:16 pm
Love Renewed
"Lovely!" she said brightly and clapped her hands. She was so excited for this! "I can't wait!" Her smile slipped just the slightest bit at the mention of the shunning practice, but she understood the necessity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:11 am
Strawberri Stardust
"Thankfully I have never had to do it. It saddens me to even think about. But our ways are sacred, and we don't ask a lot. As a Priestess you will be expected to live by our ways of course. You will be an example for all of the girls to follow. No pressure though." Laughing softly, Antheia smiles.  

Love Renewed

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:36 am
Love Renewed
She smiled again and nodded. "It can be sad," she murmured, "but I can also see how it's necessary. Like you said, our ways are sacred." She smiled and laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:01 pm
Faelani Queen
Love Renewed

Sy & Belle
Centra & Chip
Honnai & Bae
Would all like to be added to the rose herd!  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sy pulled on Honnai's hair trying to get the attention of the older girl. Honnai huffed and shoved her off. She grabbed Bae and moved to the other side of the room. Sy howled and pouted sending dagger glares to her friend.

Centra yawned and watched the two from a corner where she brushed out chips fur and chip clung tight her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:58 pm
pirate Xylia wants to be in Lily.

Faline wants to be in Tulip. If she's able to be Priestess then that would be awesome, too.  

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:59 pm
XD Accidental pirate emote. Whoops.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:29 pm
Ragers
pirate Xylia wants to be in Lily.

Faline wants to be in Tulip. If she's able to be Priestess then that would be awesome, too.
She can be priestess.  

Hidden Desires Forever

sisikat13

Hesitant Kitten

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 pm
Faelani Queen

Can Kalina be priestess for Hyacinth? I think thats the one that is still open XD  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff