Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Razzle Dazzle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:00 am
Kenta grinned and his tail gave a small wag as the teacher walked to his desk and told him he'd given the correct answer. Sweet!

Then the teacher tapped the back wall... Twice. Odd. Maybe he was setting up the next trap? He'd just said to have something in plain view.. then something hidden beneath the trap... So.. was the wall thing a clue?

"Did you do something to the walls? "  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:18 pm
Alice. Alice. Alice. How do you get lost in this school? Whatever, no matter, she just needed to sneak without anyone noticing. I mean, that could work, couldn't it?

... Apparently not. Students were already there, and the teacher had just performed some sort of trick with the desks and chairs. He explained how he did the trick. The chairs were built to collapse? That was a very intelligent move for the teacher to do. It really made some think.

She watched as Professor Darcy had tapped the wall twice, and soon retreating back to the front of his class. She peered around the classroom, most likely thinking the wall would be the final trap. But he mentions hiding in plain sight. Could he be the final trap?

Alice peered to see if anyone was going to blurt something out before she spoke. "Would it be possible that, judging by your actions, the wall, yourself, or maybe even something invisible to our own eyes?"

And now here comes the second guessing time.

{Quote me just so I know people posted.}

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:49 pm
Darcy's face fell as the answers came in- "I admit, I had high hopes. The correct answer dear students was the most obvious one. There are no more traps. I tried to provide ample hints. That trusting one's word, that the FEAR of what is to come, to think outside of the options, creativity. One of the best traps we of halloween can do aside from shock is create FEAR from inaction. It makes the shock tactic all the more potent, all the more effective. It is alright though."

Sitting back at his desk he started to mark down names and notes- though it was hard to say what he was doing.

"You all showed a fair amount of critical thinking and creative thought. Or at least I hope that is what you did rather than guesswork. Anyway, you fared well give the complexities and rather convoluted nature of this material. As such the homework will be fairly light this time. A 500 word essay on your choice- Either submit a proposal on how your ideal shock scare would work, or, recount a story of your past in which you were the subject of a shock scare, describing how and why it worked, or didn't work. You'll have a week to submit it to my office." A shuffle of papers he smiled just a tad.

"Class dismissed."

Quote:

Congrats! Class is over! There can be no 'late comers' at this point. If you posted 800 words or more grab that +2 for the GM class! If you answered at LEAST 2 questions take a +1 on top of that! Remember, you need 800 words to grab the points. Otherwise all you gain is the IC knowledge of the course.

Homework is open to EVERYONE who posted at least once.
There are 2 options, both needing 500 words.
-Post a scare tactic proposal from your character's view
-ICly have your character recount a shock scare they've been subjected to and analize it!

ICly it says a week, but you have the WHOLE month of June to submit it to Darcy's office. Once dropped off, take +1 for homework completed!

Smerdle
iloveyouDIE
Rikku Takanashi
robot kitten
kuroopu
_p a o cx
PhiferWolf

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash