Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 am
My parents and closest friends know.
Other then that I only tell people if they ask. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 pm
Arisis gey
This is how out I am lol

User Image
I'm on the right incase you were wondering

User Image
    Chris Ahari

▆▃▉▆▃▆▉▃▉
      A wild Chrisahari has been spotted.
      Omg that's so amazing. I officially love you for this pic, and I don't even know you XD
      Sending you #loveandaffection
      It's me, Chrisahari!

⇉Chrisahari_AMC⇇

chrisahari_AMC

Fuzzy Man-Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm
chrisahari_AMC
Arisis gey
This is how out I am lol

User Image

User Image
    Chris Ahari

▆▃▉▆▃▆▉▃▉
      Omg that's so amazing. I officially love you for this pic, and I don't even know you XD
      It's me, Chrisahari!

⇉Chrisahari_AMC⇇

awww thanks your a doll xd ya it was definitly one of my favorite times lol
I got to twerk on stage infront of a few hundred people it was great
how are you doin?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 pm
Nobody knows I'm bi.. not even my boyfriend.
sweatdrop
But I think he's suspecting because I've previously asked to go to a gay bar and he refused.
He's completely against lesbians and gays... and I've tried my hardest to get him to accept them. I love him very much as I have since I was 16 (I'm 20 years old now) and I can't picture my life without him.
We've previously broken up for months at a time, and that was when I was able to finally experiment with a woman. Unfortunately it didn't work out between us because she didn't agree with me not telling my parents about us. Basically it was all my fault.
I've known I've been interested in women since I could remember, but I'm from a small town that doesn't exactly support the gay community..
(Sorry for typing so much)
What are your opinions on this?  

Nayalah

Hygienic Partygoer

6,850 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

chrisahari_AMC

Fuzzy Man-Lover

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:13 pm
Arisis gey
chrisahari_AMC
Arisis gey
This is how out I am lol

User Image

User Image
    Chris Ahari

▆▃▉▆▃▆▉▃▉
      It's me, Chrisahari!

⇉Chrisahari_AMC⇇

how are you doin?
I'm great, I wish I had that much confidence!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:06 pm
chrisahari_AMC
Arisis gey
chrisahari_AMC
Arisis gey
This is how out I am lol

User Image

User Image
    Chris Ahari

▆▃▉▆▃▆▉▃▉
      It's me, Chrisahari!

⇉Chrisahari_AMC⇇

how are you doin?

I'm great, I wish I had that much confidence!
fer sure it was all thanks to my friend Dea who is the girl in the pic. I was gonna go in my normal clothes and she looked at me and said are you really going in that, I said ya and she saidno your not and dressed me up lol it was my first time in drag  

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Onyxian Loki

Cute Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 pm
I'm not nearly as scared as a once was. I'm super comfortable with telling people and not really caring what they think about it. Its all opinions anyway 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:04 am
I came out on social media awhile back so, just about everyone who I care to speak with knows I'm a transgirl.  

Kalgara

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm
I kinda just tell whoever asks. I don't see the need to make a big ordeal about it and have a long discussion regarding it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:05 am
Pretty much everyone who knows me knows me on a personal level. For professional stuff, it's a case-by-case basis. I'll reveal my sexuality if I think I may have something helpful to say for the person I'm working with, but I have yet to encounter that.  

Miss Mirri

Blessed Lunatic

Kitty150

Romantic Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:53 pm
Only close friends know im bi....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:53 am
If a person asks, I'll tell them. Hardly anyone's asked, so hardly anyone knows irl.  

SutaBear

Man-Hungry Bear

Cherry_Sugar_Pop

High-functioning Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:19 pm
I've got the whole half out half in the closet thing going on.
I'm androsexual, panromantic and genderfluid. I've come out to a handful of people, but I don't exactly start a conversation with "hey I'm queer", so most people don't know unless they figure it out based on the conversation or a story I tell which goes from hinting at my gender identity and sexual/romantic attraction, to full on going "I also like other genders but not in the sexual way". In all honestly, I doubt I'm ever really going to come out to my parents considering they aren't very open minded about non-cis and hetero topics. I am, however, definitely going to be more expressive in my genderfluidity when I go off to university next year. Whether or not I'm going to come out to my parents any time soon is still being debated, and I feel it's not going to be decided any time soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 am
I got out of the closet at 15, only my family that lived with me at the moment knew (mom,stepdad, 2 sisters) & my friends. Now i'm 22 & everyone knows, at this age you realize that you don't give a flying f*ck about people opinion. I actually help my boyfrind to get out of the closet with his family, we've been together 3 years now heart  

Daisuke Kitsune

TheCreatureOfHabit

Tipsy Comrade

9,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:50 pm
So far, I've only told a few close friends that I know would understand. My big sister was the first of my family to know, but aside from that, everyone in my family except for my father, oldest sister and brother-in-law knows that I'm FtM. I told a couple coworkers because they liked to call me things like "Little Lady" and "Little Girl" and I wanted them to stop.

I only tell people if there's a positive benefit to be gained from them knowing. For example, I told one of my friends because I knew she would be happy for me and want to help out; I told another friend because she was struggling with her gender identity and I felt that telling her about my own identity would help her understand that it was okay to question hers. I haven't told my father because he's cut me off mid-sentence when I'm talking to my younger siblings about anything he disagrees with when he's around (IE Atheism, empathy toward illegal immigrants, "born this way" vs. "chose this way", etc.) and therefore telling him I'm FtM would probably not change anything for the better.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff