Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Charming(Princess X Venamisa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:06 am
~Rosalyn~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Rosalyn, the doctor is almost to the door, I'm going to show him to your friends, and then I'll be right back.” Rilynn said, handing Rosalyn a rag that was slightly damp.

"Okay. Thank you." Was her tired reply. By now, her tears had started to fade, leaving a strange sort of numbness behind. The night's events, and her own emotional breakdowns were starting to take effect - she felt strung out, exhausted mentally. Thoughts were boggy and hard to hold down, and all she wanted to do was sleep. But no, there wasn't time for that. She'd have to face Mia's parents soon enough, and possibly Emma's mom. Sherry couldn't be told the truth, of course, not until Emma was ready to talk. Some kind of story would be made up, though, and she'd have to play along. The phone rang again.

"Hello?" she murmured, her tone flat.

"Rosalyn, we're not going to be able to get Sherry tonight." Richard said, sounding far wearier than ever. "We were going to at first, but decided against it. Emma isn't ready for the fallout, I'm sure."

"Probably not." she agreed.

"I'm glad you understand. Listen, don't worry about anything right now, just look after the girls. We'll be there in about ten minutes - fifteen, at the most."

"I will."

A pause.

"Rosalyn, are you alright? You sound horrible."

"I'm fine. I wasn't hurt."

"..."

"I'm sorry."

Rosalyn ended the call, and put her phone back in her purse. Ten minutes. Just ten minutes. It wasn't long at all.

“Are everyone’s parent’s coming?” Rosalyn gave a small nod, her stomach twisting in uneasiness. She barely batted an eyelash at Rilynn's sudden dash toward her. Emma and Mia could be pretty fast when they wanted to. Such speed was nothing new to her.

"Just Mia's parents, though. Emma's mom doesn't know about this stuff, so they're going to come up with a story. They'll be here in ten minutes I didn't tell them anything yet. Sorry." She then started to get up, feeling sluggish. "I need to be out there. They have to know. I have to tell them what I d-" She paused, not quite sure how to phrase it without making Rilynn pity her again. "Can you show me where my friends are? I need to see them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:53 am
r i l y n nxxxxxm a e r n

____________ANDxxYOUxxSEE

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

c a n ' t h e a r y o u c a l l i n ' o u t m y n a m e

User Image

Beth, I hear you c a l l i n '
But I can't come h o m e right now
Me and the boys are p l a y i n '
And we just can't f i n d the sound

xxx Rilynn could tell Rosalyn was almost to her breaking point. She was a mix of emotion but tiredness was screaming louder than any other was. There would be time for her other emotions to settle and decided if they were to be the forefront of troubles for Rosalyn to face, but at this point in time she needed to sleep. Mia’s parents didn’t know of the horrors that happened here yet, which meant Rosalyn was going to try to be strength enough to relive the entire night as she told her story. Rilynn didn’t know if actually could tell it without breaking under the memories. She stood to catch her if she fell, when she did not Rilynn reached out her hand to place it, lightly, on her shoulder.

xxx “Rosalyn you did nothing to make yourself fear what they will think of you, nor does this burden fall upon you to tell them of these events. I could just as easily explain to them, even give them more insight, than you could not possibly know. This is not just about you and your friends but a chase that has lasted sixty long years between the two of us, and they need to know all of that to understand what exactly happened here. They, or anybody for that matter, couldn’t possibly blame you for going to rest I have a very comfy bed with your name on it upstairs.” She smiled kindly at the girl and sighed. “Seeing your friends might not be the best idea right now. O’Bryant is currently working with their wounds, and it is very far from being pretty. Right now there is blood still flowing and-“

xxx “Actually Rilynn I am already done. There is nothing more I can do, but they are stable and that won’t change due to these inflictions they currently have.” Rilynn blinked and smiled surprised. ”Well Blake you have improved much since the last time we had a situation.” He nodded gravely. “I never run out of patients to better my skills, one of the sad truths of my occupation; there is never an end to suffering. Also I still got some vampire blood in my system when I cut my finger with a scapula during surgery earlier today. What has it been though 2 years?” Rilynn silently counted in her head the months on the road and then nodded. ” I remember you bursting through my door adding about 6 six years under my belt with the heart attack, you almost gave me. The boy you carried in your wake was merely five then. You know you never did tell me what happened.” Rilynn shook her head lightly, ” Another story for another day, can she see her friends then?”

xxx “Yeah I reapplied their bandages and reset the bones you missed…” He continued to talk as he turned and started walking towards the kitchen, not looking to see if he was being followed.” The red-haired girl-“

“Emma”

xxx “Emma sorry, has 6 broken ribs on the right and 4 on the left, two of which needed to be stabled but the rest should heal on their own, her left clavicle and her sternum also are fractured but not badly. There was some internal bleeding but I stitched the cut up and got most of the blood out. This one...” He motioned towards the other girl now that they were in the kitchen with the two girls now cleaning wrapped and looking actually peaceful almost in their white bandages.

“Mia”

xxx “Yes Mia had most of the damage done to her face. Her vomer was displaced from her maxilla, and her nasal bone was completely shattered, I had to insert two small plates to reconstruct it. Her Zygomatic bone, her cheekbone, had been flatten in a sense; I also had to insert a plate there. Her jaw was broken in two spots but needed no resetting. I stitched all that needed to be stitched.”

“How long do you think it will take for them to fully heal?”

xxx “Not long at all their species heals remarkably fast, in about a day now that everything is laying right. They will be able to move and stand in the morning but they must not awaken tonight. I gave them a sedative so they shouldn’t but don’t touch them all the same. Have them come to me whenever they can and I’ll remove the stitches for them. Would you like me to stay and speak to their parents who I assume are coming?”

xxxRilynn shook her head and smiled kindly at the young doctor. “No you should get back to work; I remember everything you said, so I can tell them all the same. Thank you so much I get you that car you wanted last time we talked.” Blake laughed and accepted the hug Rilynn offered towards him.” Rilynn you gave me my life, you don’t need to give me anything else in the slightest.” She shrugged. ” All the same it will be in your driveway in a few days or so.” He chuckled and turned to Rosalyn. ” I’m sorry for everything that has happened here, but I did help them as best as I could.” He walked out the door and headed once again to the hospital.

xxxRilynn pushed herself onto the counter and ran a hand through her hand. Soon her knees found themselves pressed against her chest again. Soon her chin slumped to rest on them. “Rosalyn there is still time for you to go and rest before they get here if you would like to of course.” Then she thought of something and grimaced. ” I actually will need you to do something else as well… Since you have my blood in your system if you do somehow die you will be turned into one of my kind…so I want you to stay here for at least tonight so I can watch over you and make sure nothing can change you.” Of course, if she were to become one of the hunters in the night she would become strong. She would be strong enough to protect herself from monsters in the night, but at a cost to great to bear for Rilynn to allow her to take it.

Beth, I know you're l o n e l y
And I hope you'll be a l r i g h t
Cause me and the b o y s will be playin'
All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

c a n y o u h e a r m e b r e a t h i n ' ?

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:00 pm
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn said nothing, but felt the tiniest bit of relief when some of it was laid out. If what Rilynn said was true, then it really wasn't her fault. Rather than make herself a target by talking and carrying on, she'd simply been in an unfortunate circumstance. It was a tempting thing to accept, to simply let the blame fall away, but why had she gone with Klaus then? What made her want him? Why couldn't she turn him down? And how had he been able to make her think and feel so good, when the mere thought of being with a man made her sick? Had she been under some kind of spell? Some kind of trickery?

Maybe Rilynn could explain that too. She certainly hoped so.

She listened as the doctor talked about Mia and Emma's injuries. From what she could tell, they'd be better within a day, though both had suffered quite a lot. She cringed as their conditions were expanded upon, hardly able to imagine enduring such horrible injuries. And yet, they could. And for that Rosalyn was grateful. With Rilynn and the doctor's help, things had quickly gotten better. Perhaps it was best to simply trust her and the doctor, and let them handle things. It was difficult to grasp the subtleties of their conversation, but the two seemed to have a pretty deep connection. Lucky that, too, all things considering. When the doctor addressed her, a wan smile graced her lips.

"Thank you." she murmured softly.

As soon as he left, Rilynn seemed to have lost her composure. The vampire had gotten onto the floor, pressing her knees to her chest. Even in her current state, it was quite clear that something was wrong. Instinctively, Rosalyn found herself kneeling next to her. “Rosalyn, there is still time for you to go and rest before they get here. If you would like to, of course.” Rilynn then grimaced, as though she'd just thought of something unpleasant. “I actually will need you to do something else as well... Since you have my blood in your system, if you do somehow die, you will be turned into one of my kind... so I want you to stay here for at least tonight, so Ii can watch over you and make sure nothing can change you." Her voice sounded old and world-weary, and that look on her face, it seemed like something akin to regret. She too, had endured a very long, arduous night, and it wasn't even finished.

Rosalyn took a deep breath, and gave the most genuine smile she could muster. It came out kind of odd and wonky, but her intent was all the same. "I-I don't mind." She said honestly. "I mean yeah, that whole thing about becoming a vampire is kinda scary, but I didn't want to be alone anyway." Her face flushed at the admission. "I know you've had a hard time, too. I've never had siblings before, but there's nothing worse than having to go against family." Her voice quivered a little at the reminder, as part of her wished her own parents weren't so... distant. "It's hard being alone." She murmured, not realizing that she'd spoken again.

She hugged Rilynn close to her, feeling a strange sort of kinship just then. They stayed like that for a few minutes, stopping before it got weird. Rosalyn then helped herself up, and offered Rilynn her hand. "I think I'll wait until tomorrow to see Emma and Mia... I don't want to wake them. But, I don't want to sleep yet, either. Please let me stay? I'd like some answers, too."

There was a knock at the door. Which then turned to frantic pounding.

"Rosalyn? Rosalyn, are you there!? Open up!"

"Sweetie, it's us. Please, let us in?"

And so it begins... she thought, sighing softly to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:19 pm

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

User Image

xxx Rilynn’s face flushed with a small amount of light. Without meaning to she giggled once again this time at how adorable her smile was right then. 'That smile looks almost goofy, but it is the best she could do considering. Hell, I wouldn’t have been able to muster a smile almost at all if it hadn’t been for her cute smile. Her smile didn’t fall throughout Rosalyn’s speech. She had been secretly pleased that for the first time in 80 years she wouldn’t be sleeping alone…of course she would never even admit it to herself that she needed Rosalyn as much as the girl needed her perhaps even more so. She wanted to hold her flushing cheeks in her hands. 'What is it that makes you so alluring; I don’t even know who you really are. The way your eyes entrap me so is without a doubt a criminal act that I should end right away…but I find myself wanting it even more as I try to distant myself farther from them, and right now I can’t help but to fall deep into their cream for I am much too tired to fight it.’

xxxAt the mention of family Rilynn’s smile dropped. ”Oh, I didn’t think you knew about the relation I actually held with my brother. I suppose he is like the Cyclops child you keep in the basement.” Her smile returned after the weight of that secret lifted from her shoulders. At the sound of her words, which she could easily hear with her enhanced hearing, she wanted to wrap her arms around the girl only to be wrapped by her arms instead. Rilynn’s arms instantly slid up her back to hold her. Her face flushed a deep red as her mind began to wonder into daydreams that had better stay just that, dreams. However, she really did like the way, their bodies fit together. Rilynn being the shorter one rested her head lightly on the other girl’s shoulder, and sighed. All too soon, the hug began to break and Rilynn almost made a sound, but she contained it and let her arms fall back towards her body.

xxxShe giggled again as Rosalyn made the motion to help her get up, but she placed her hand lightly in the girl’s hand and rose without putting her weight on the girl. “Thanks I needed a hug, and your right being alone sucks. I mean we can-“her voice changed to be higher pitched and super girly. ”Totally like do each other’s nails and hair.” She giggled again forgetting slightly about the situation, almost entirely due to the glee she felt about not being alone. She was so enticed she even didn’t hear the two parents approaching her door. It wasn’t until the door heaved by the force of she assumed was the father. Rilynn’s face instantly dropped its light and her face returned to the one she wore when Blake was present. “Stay here until I tell you to come out.” She smiled lightly and quickly without thinking once again, she kissed the girl’s cheek before turning and disappearing to the front door. “If you scratch my door I might have to eat you.” Her voice dropped into a powerful snarl. Instantly the door stopped heaving as the pounding ceased. The only reason she got angry was the pounding was crazy loud in her ears was pushing her headache to a new level. In addition, she needed to drink very soon or she would become even crabbier.

xxxWith a small tug on her part, the doors opened and she looked at the worried and now frightened parents. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair once again. “I’m sorry, my neck was broken today and I have quite the headache from it. Your pounding on my door not only ruins the wood, it had also sounded like elephants stampeding through and over my damn head.” The father looked at Rilynn with a jaw dropped expression. “Your necks…how are you alive?” she smiled lightly and motioned them inside carefully avoiding the room with the blood. “First off, let me make this very clear none of this was anyone of their girls fault; actually their part in the grand scheme of things is not even a foot note.” As of right now… “Of course it isn’t their fault…but whose is it. Why are they way out here near the woods?”

xxx “Well actually it is mostly my fault, but at the same time I am the reason for all three of their lives being saved tonight. My name is Rilynn Eadwig Maern, and I just celebrated my 170th birthday.” The shock on their face almost made her laughter. ”My brother Klaus turned with me when I was 17. Both of us are vampires. Sixty years ago, something changed in him, a switch was turned. As vampires, we can turn off our humanity and turn into a creature only set on ripping humans apart and sucking them dry. My brother turned that switch, for reasons I will not tell you.” For it had been me who forced his switched to be turned… “For sixty years I have chased and hunted him across the globe, always following the red carpet of blood laid before me. This is how the horrors came to Charming. It was in Charming that he sighted his prey, and one of the biggest challenges he has faced in the hunt; two werewolves. While they were, and still are, merely pups I saw my chance. I waited until Klaus had successfully taken Rosalyn to our shared home, which you stand in now. Your daughter and her friend followed them at my instructions. And quite simply I used them as a backup. Little did I know, my brother was much stronger then I had thought. My neck was indeed broken, and in the time it took for my vampire blood to repair the damage, both of your daughters were taken down and my brother was reaping the spoils of his victory, Rosalyn. That was his downfall of course, I broke his neck and now he is currently in my basement in a vault hanging upside down in shackles.” She finished with a glossed over look in her eyes. “I had my doctor, you probably know him as well Doctor Blake O’Byrant, work over their wounds and now they lay on my table where they cannot be woken or touched until tomorrow.”

xxx “And Rosalyn?” Rilynn smiled kindly. ” Rosalyn’s damage is no longer that of physical and only time will heal her pain, but she is going to be just fine. She is truly very strong, a trait I admire greatly. In fact, she should be coming here soon. She was resting in the kitchen for a second.” With Rosalyn coming into the room, she quietly stepped back. “I need to step away for a second to make sure my brother stays nice and cozy, but feel free to get something from the kitchen and sit in the living room, you’ll find the couches to be some of the most comfy couches in the world.” With that, she promptly disappeared to give the parents time to talk to Rosalyn and see their daughter, though it seemed more like all three of the girls held places in their hearts as their “children”.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:43 am
~Rosalyn~

"It really wasn't hard to figure out." Rosalyn said, slightly amused by what she had called Klaus. "He clearly called you sister, and the two of you seem to know each other well." She allowed herself to stay comfortable in Rilynn's arms for a while. It was nice to hold on to someone after a night like they had, even if it was only for a little while. She was gentle, unlike her brother, and that was what she needed right now. Of course, doing such a thing for too long would've given the impression of a silly, clingy girl, so Rosalyn let go far sooner than she would've wanted.

The two giggled at the notion of doing nails and hair together, though it indeed sounded like fun. More importantly, Rosalyn was grateful that she wouldn't have to be in her dingy little apartment, dealing with her own thoughts and feelings. And though the idea felt kind of childish, she could see Rilynn as a potential friend. It wasn't often that the singer found herself trusting others; nearly two years of keeping Emma and Mia's secret had made it impossible to let others in. Coupled with that were her own, personal experiences, the idea of forming new bonds became impossible. Yet now, being with Rilynn for such a short time, seemed to change that just a little. Perhaps it was merely the aftermath of being saved from certain death, or a girl's sad attempt to reach out after being shown such compassion, but Rosalyn wanted nothing more than to know this beautiful stranger. Unfortunately, their moment was ruined, as Richard pounded heavily on the door. In spite of Rilynn's assurance that she was blameless for what happened, she wasn't quite ready to see them yet. With an uneasy feeling, she listened to Rilynn's explanation.

"Of course it isn't their fault...but whose is it? Why are they out here near the woods?" Her tone sounded highly offended, as if pinning the blame on any of them was something completely inexcusable. Sweet, sweet relief flooded through Rosalyn's veins, as she realized that they weren't going to forsake her for this. She wasn't sure she could handle another set of parents completely rejecting her, and hadn't been prepared for what had seemed like an inevitability. Tears welled in her eyes, but they weren't sad this time. Everything really would be alright, after all.

As the rundown of the night's events continued, the singer found out a few unusual things - such as the fact Rilynn had turned 170 years old. It seemed completely unfathomable. The vampire looked no older than herself, and was far more beautiful than any girl she'd ever met. What did I call her before? An angel? Yes, an angel. If I were still religious, I'd believe that she had come down from heaven. Of course, such notions had left her mind long ago, but the sentiment remained. Other than the notion of Rilynn's age, there seemed to be a few hidden elements to the story - elements that Rosalyn knew not to ask about. It wasn't their business as to why Klaus had become such a monster, or how their little cat-and-mouse game came to be.

"And Rosalyn?" Richard prompted, his voice hard.

”Rosalyn’s damage is no longer that of physical and only time will heal her pain, but she is going to be just fine. She is truly very strong, a trait I admire greatly. In fact, she should be coming here soon. She was resting in the kitchen for a second.” Well, that did it. At the mention of her name, Rosalyn came running in the room, tears flowing from her freely. The next thing she knew, arms were engulfing her. Warm, gentle arms. She clung to the source of them, sobbing and crying into their chest. The familiar scent of Kate's citrus perfume filled her nose, and that's when she internally accepted that everything would be fine.

It was over. The danger had passed.

And they didn't hate her.

"There there, Rosie. Let it all out." Kate murmured comfortingly, as another set of arms embraced them.

"You're safe now." Richard spoke, clearly meaning every word. "We won't let this happen again - I swear."

"We love you, dear. We love you so, so very much."

"L-love you too..."

They weren't her parents, but she felt immensely comforted all the same. They felt safe and warm. They felt like home. The three of them stayed like that for a while, simply staying in each other's company. It was more than she could have dared ask for, yet needed more than anything. A perfect, unsullied moment. This wasn't the end of everything, of course, but it was enough for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:54 am

User Image

xxx 'Could it all be over…? Could these damn puzzle pieces finally be falling into their respected slots, no longer just the corner pieces…? Are we finally safe…? Do I still have to watch with one eye open, like I did for all those years?’ Rilynn couldn’t bring herself, even for a moment to believe those questions had an answer she would like. Of course, they were probably safe for the night or even a few nights. However, for how much longer would that be true? Klaus isn’t the only monster that can be found lurking in humanity’s shadow, and unfortunately he wasn’t anywhere near the deadliest. Granted he quite possibly could be the most determined to get what he wanted. Once again, Rilynn began to wonder if the task she set before her was even possible to complete. Was his humanity really too far-gone to ever hope of bring it back from the depths of his blacken soul.

xxx 'No! I have won this battle…The war is far from being completed…But there is no one who will stop my will to be forced upon him like a monster he wanted me to be. Rilynn didn’t not go straight down to face her brother in the next phase of the war, instead she headed first up her stairs to reach her room. There were only two bedrooms in their house: hers and of course Klaus’. Both took up the entire second floor and were bigger than any room in town. Of course, what came with the big room, no matter how richly decorated, was an utter sense of loneliness. Rilynn didn’t know why she seemed to be the only vampire to ever feel so lonely, but then she understood exactly why she was lonely. She lived over a hundred years with her brother, always able to tell him everything and do everything with him. No wonder she had been so lonely these sixty years, she had been missing her other hip.

xxxQuickly she pulled out some pajamas for Rosalyn and laid them out across one side of her king size bed. It was a one-piece black silk with a lace trim around the plummeting neckline. It would fit very snugly around any girls’ curves, and stopped at after the curve of the buttocks. Rilynn knew of course, that it was a tad bit overly sexual for a sleep over, but truthfully, it was the only pair of pajamas she owned. Normally she just either slept naked or in a big t-shirt, something about the feeling of freedom just appealed to her. 'I wonder what Rosalyn normally sleeps in?’ Rilynn flushed to a bright pink and pushed the thought out of her head, to be replaced by what her next task would be. She would need to break Klaus, utterly and completely. There would be no other way to restore his humanity. She had to make him feel once again… She would have to use her against him.

xxxWith that clear, she began to descend the stairs into the basement. She could hear the shackles rattle against the vault as she approached. So he was awake. She pushed the 15 digit code into the interface and twisted the levers until it swung open, exposing the hanging Klaus. His body below the gash had a layer of dried blood that left no skin pale. That’s when his eyes opened, two pale white spheres in the midst of a sea of blood. The icy blue eyes dug into hers with sheer defiance. “Hello sister…Here to cut me some…more”his voice was strained and horse. The cut was just right then good. “No brother I am here to set your soul free.” His laugh suddenly filled the small vault and carried out the door. It continued until it turned into a wheezing cough. “Oh don’t kid yourself sister, we both know my soul is chained to the devil fighting for his place as pure evil, and I never was an angel like him.”

xxxSuddenly her hand flashed and once again the cut reopened and blood began to spill over. He moaned and chuckled again. “Rilynn you better do better than that, or never to be able to sit beside you once again. Cure that pesky loneliness of yours…” she forced her face not to show any sign of the mark his words hit. She turned and walked to the far corner of the room were a small self was fitted. From there she pulled a long chain that looked more like a very long necklace, carefully only to touch it with the rag that lay beside it. She slowly pressed one end of the chain on the small of his back. Instantly it burned into his flesh and stuck. The chains heaved as he screamed and jerked. Nonetheless, she continued to wrap the chain around and around his torso. Soon she was kneeled in front of his face with the last bit of chain grasped in her small fingers; the burn was the only thing keeping her sane now. His screams had quieted to a whimper and moaning. “Vervain sucks doesn’t it sweet brother of mine…Why don’t you just stay down here for a while I’ll see you in the morning.” She patted his cheek, which soaked her hand in his blood, and spun as she rose to her feet.

xxxAfter shutting the door and relocking it, she slowly walked up the stairs. She had forgotten to wipe her hand cleaned as she walked back into the living room with the other three. Her face was entirely wiped of all and any happiness, even the professional mask she wore for the parents was gone. In its placed was simply exhaustion, it took everything she had to do what she did. Now that it was over all she could do was slump onto the couch farthest from the others. Without her permission, her tears began to fall freely. Rolling across her cheeks silently and unrelenting. She quickly hid her face from the others and tried to wipe the tears away with her hands, leaving behind smears of blood all over her face.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:26 am
~Rosalyn~

When the tears finally dried, Rosalyn found herself feeling rather tired. She'd already been on the brink of exhaustion before, but now it was something that couldn't be ignored. It was a peaceful kind of feeling, though, as she knew they were safe for the time being.

"I'm going to check on Mia and Emma." Richard said, after a while.

"I'll come too. Rosalyn, are you coming?" Kate inquired sweetly.

"Sure." she said as a yawn slipped out. Before the three of them could act upon that particular idea, Rilynn returned. The vampire ignored them, tiredly taking a seat on the couch away from them. At first, she'd noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Tonight had been long, and she couldn't even imagine how painful it must have been to go against her own brother. It seemed natural that she'd want to collapse as well. And then, came the tears. Or at least, what Rosalyn had thought were tears. For all she knew, the gesture could have just been out of tiredness. Then, there was the blood. The substance quickly marred her otherwise flawless face. At once, the three of them rushed to her side, fearing it had been her own. Fortunately, that didn't seem to be the case. There were no wounds or other signs of blood on her, so it must have been someone else's. Or maybe it had been blood cleaned up from the floor, or something to that effect. Either way, it was a relief.

"Could you go on without me?" Rosalyn asked, as she took a seat next to her savior. "I think I'm needed here."

Richard looked as if her were going to object, but seemed to think better of it. With a small nod, he placed a hand upon her shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. Kate handed her a blue handkerchief, a twinkle in her eye. "Very well. We'll be in the other room if you need us, girls."

"Try not to stay up too late." Richard said, gently removing his hand. "Both of you need to rest, and there will be a lot to take care of tomorrow."

"We won't" Rosalyn promised. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, Rosalyn."

And with that, they were off, leaving the two of them to sort things out. Slowly, gently, Rosalyn began to wipe the blood off of Rilynn's face. She did so with the lightest of touches, treating the vampire as if she were a fragile bit of glass. She then did the same thing to her hand, doing her best to wipe off the remainder of the blood. Placing the bloodied handkerchief on a near-by nightstand, the singer took Rilynn in a sort of one-armed hug, encouraging her to lean in. "It's okay if you want to talk, or cry. I know I've done more than my share of it." Rosalyn said, with a self-depreciating smirk. It only lasted a few, fleeting seconds. "If not, that's fine too. Is there anything I can do for you?"She patiently waited for Rilynn to respond somehow, wanting only to help where she could. The vampire had taken care of her for a good portion of the night, and now, the roles were reversed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:26 am

User Image

xxx Rilynn looked deep into the eyes of her angel, as her face was probed gently. Her tears continued to fall, but slower now that she had an audience. There was no fighting Rosalyn about cleaning off blood from her face, though she would have rather done it herself and spare the poor girl of the entire ordeal, she was just too tired too. Once she noticed how soft the light touches against her cheek were, she gave a tired chuckle. “I’m not made of glass you know.” It was a lame joke all right, but she didn’t care, for at the moment the girl once again hugged her. The part of her brain that usually held her emotions in check simply said ******** you I’m going to sleep. Her arms wrapped around the girl and pulled her close. Her head soon found itself buried in her neck, and once more the floodgates opened and tears rushed down her face. She wanted her body to stop, to pull itself off her shoulder and disappear. Now that she had someone to hold her, to comfort her, to wipe her tears, actually able to talk with…she was scared of shitless. Sixty years of pent up emotion and suddenly this one human girl forced everything to the surface. It was impossible to stop anything right now, she was hopeless to this girl.

xxxNow that everything came to light her crying wasn’t silent anymore. Instead it was small sobs that flew from her lips escaped from the gate which Rilynn no longer held the key to. And cry she did until her eyes could cry no more. That’s when she finally untangled her arms and looked at the girl. With quick movements, she wiped her face and rubbed her puffy eyes. Once satisfied with the lack of tears on her face she looked at the damage she had caused. The shirt she gave to the girl was wet... No, it was soaked. She looked up into Rosalyn’s eyes once more apologetically as she rubbed her eyes again. “God I’m sorry for that.” Her voice was horse and quiet. Not to mention her throat felt as if it was charred and still under the blowtorch.

xxx Oh yeah I haven’t drank anything for two days now. She quickly rose to her feet. ” Excuse me for a second I uh…need to get a drink.” She vanished into the room adjacent to the living room. It was a small butler’s pantry and it had everything she needed. Quickly she poured a glass of whiskey and reached into the fridge box behind her for the much-needed flavor. Due to her relation with Blake, she was able to get blood from the blood bank in town. Which due to Blake also house to the largest amount of blood in every small town. She was grateful that she didn’t need to hunt humans anymore, a game she used to enjoy; not like her brother enjoyed it now but hunting was in her nature.

xxxDrink in hand she returned to the girl. “Sorry again, I think I am better now though.” She sat down again beside Rosalyn, sighed deciding to hell with it, and laid her head on the angles’ shoulder. Soon she cuddled against the girl as continued to drink her mixture. “I just had a really long day, and what I have to do to Klaus is monstrous. I’m not sure who will break first him or me. And…”She stopped herself from continuing. No, she would not tell this girl about how lonely she was, how empty her world had become. She would definitely not tell her about how she had broken down every barrier by simply touching her. 'But oh how I want to…’ “We should sleep, you look exhausted, and I can only imagine how I look.” She paused for a second and her face slowly began to redden. “There are two rooms, but they are very big…and well I don’t really want to be… alone. I have a king sized bed so we will both fit easily…Of course you can sleep in the other room if you want.” Her face was once more buried into the girl, this time in her chest embarrassed. 'Though…thought Rilynn… 'she probably doesn’t even like girls, so she wouldn’t think anything of it. Why does that matter in the first place? I’m not about to try anything with her. I’m just over reacting and most likely making her think I’m weird…I mean girls sleep in the same bed all the time these days, it isn’t weird right? She feels so nice…Gah! What is wrong with me…Maybe I am weird after all. Why the hell am I acting like this…I’m a god damn vampire…? Rilynn sighed once more giving up and deciding to let Rosalyn think she was weird if she wanted…' Just as long as I get to lay against her a little longer…

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 pm
~Rosalyn~

"I know, Rilynn. Believe me, I know." Rosalyn said softly, chuckling at the lame joke. Once the blood was completely wiped away, Rosalyn found herself being tightly - but not too tightly - clung to. The vampire cried deeply, wetting her neck and shirt. Not that it mattered, of course. Rosalyn rubbed her back in a soothing fashion, murmuring sweet little words of comfort. This lasted for a long stretch of time, the two of them connected by a river of powerful emotion. When the connection was finally broken, Rosalyn looked back at Rilynn, smiling kindly. "It's quite alright. I really don't mind." Her throat sounded quite hoarse, perhaps from all the crying?

Rosalyn merely nodded when Rilynn went to get a drink, and was a tad put-off when the glass in hand had a distinctly reddish color to it. While expected, the notion of her drinking blood was a firm reminder of how separate and different they really were. Vampire and human. Predator and prey. The idea was a tad unsettling, to say the least. "You shouldn't apologize so much. It's fine that you wanted a, um, drink. Everyone gets thirsty, you know. It's been a long day - who am I to deny you that?" Just don't get thirsty for me, thank you. I've had enough of that to last a lifetime. She mentally recoiled from the thought, knowing how rude and unfair it was. The woman had saved her life, and here she was, thinking such horrid things! That sort of thing just was not on.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." Rosalyn agreed. Sleep did sound really good right now. Curiously, the vampire's face began to redden, as she admitted to wanting someone to sleep with. Her voice had this weak, gentle sort of pleading, which was actually quite heartbreaking. On the one hand, Rosalyn never slept with anyone in the same room, let alone share a bed. At all. Whenever she came over to Emma or Mia's place, she always took a different room from them. The notion simply didn't sit well with her. However, denying this simple favor felt too wrong, somehow. "I-I, well..." her cheeks flushed with warmth. "J-just don't get too close, okay? It's not that I mind sharing with you or anything. I startle easy, and sometimes, my dreams aren't the nicest." She cringed at the half-lie, and how childish it sounded, but the whole truth would've been asking for too much. All the same, she didn't want to offend Rilynn, and hoped that the small compromise was enough.

In truth, she didn't know how her feelings were. Everything was too jumbled up, caught in a web of self-doubt, confusion, fear, and tentative hope. All she knew was that something had changed in this horrible, yet oddly wonderful evening. If fate existed, this had to be a turning point of some kind. If a God existed, then it might have been a divine meeting, far greater than circumstance. Something powerful had taken root. She just wasn't quite sure what. In the face of such a thing, perhaps it was time to start facing up to some fears and insecurities. No matter how great or trivial they turned out to be.

~Kate and Richard~

It's every parent's worst fear, seeing their children hurt in such a way. Emma and Mia simply looked dreadful, their injuries numerous and very painful to look at. Richard winced at the marring of his beautiful daughter's face, wishing nothing more than to take her in his arms and hold her close. Kate, too, seemed to yearn for the same thing. Yet both of them knew better, since it would be the difference between an easy healing and a very painful one. Worse yet, the wounds had probably already started to heal by now, meaning they'd been even more severe. The couple remained in silence for a time, the atmosphere positively grim.

"We need to do something." He spoke, his voice like cold, burning venom. "This isn't the first time our girls have been targeted, nor will it be the last."

Kate sighed. "You're right, honey. I didn't want it to come to this, but we have no choice. Emma and Mia are always going to be in danger, due to their status, and Rosalyn... due to her friendship with them."

"I'm done sitting back and letting them fight alone! We're the parents! We're the ones they should be turning to!" His voice raised an octave, though he hadn't gone beyond angry talking as of yet.

"Indeed. And as good as Miss Maern's intentions were, she had absolutely no right to use them like this." Kate's eyes burned with a silent fury at that. Oh, there would be words about that, he was sure. His wife wasn't about to let something slide. Richard, too, would partake in that discussion, and set the girl right. "Mia and Emma, as hurt as they are, will recover from this. Their bodies heal easily, and at worst, they'll be upset by the events that happened. We may have to support them a little, make sure they don't blame themselves, but they'll move on. Rosalyn, though..." The fire in Kate's eyes dimmed just then, softened by what could only be pain. "She hasn't gotten over that incident with Cane, I know she hasn't. You can see it, in her eyes, in her actions... it's like she's trapped with him, even now. I can't imagine how far this set her back."

Richard nodded curtly, remembering all too well. They had never gotten the details as to what had happened, only a name, spoken in hushed, fearful whispers. From then on, Rosalyn had curled in on herself. A sad, hollow sham of the girl she'd once been. "I think the time has come to read my great-grandfather's book. No more hiding - we fight."

Kate risked touching the part of Mia's face that hadn't been injured, with barely the tiniest of movements. The time had come to become more active in the girls' lives, even if it meant bashing a few skulls in - or ripping apart a few monsters. The second idea sounded absolutely lovely to Richard, who wrung his hands in anticipation.

There would be hell to pay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 am

User Image

xxx ’My eyes are way too puffy’Naomi was standing in front of the hotel bathroom mirror rubbing her eyes. No matter how hard she tried not to think of her face, it always haunted her dreams. Every single ******** night she watched her die. Watched her body hit the marble floor, and her head rolling away. Her face would be forever stuck in the scared helpless state that she wore as she watched my brother’s blade arch towards her neck. Naomi never got to close her eyes that seems to find her when it came to a stop. That was the worst part, the part that forces her to bolt upright and scream and then sob. She wouldn’t get any rest for the rest of the night. Every time she closed her eyes, she would see not only the woman’s death but also all the pain she has caused by her own hands.

xxxThe hands that were now stained with innocent blood that could never wash out. It was God’s work what she was doing, but god was a wicked and evil being in her eyes. She watched the wave that killed hundreds of children in minutes…innocent children that had their whole life ahead of them. There was no heaven for these children or anyone else. Angels weren’t godly beings, they were demons in hiding, and she was their hands in their evil past times. No… no more…now she did her own work. She would rip the souls from the truly evil creatures and send them to the only place she believed in, hell.

xxxHer feet had brought her to the small town of charming, there must be something truly evil within the walls of the small town houses for she has never heard of the town and yet she was here. She would hunt down the monster, or monsters, and slit their throats. She never questioned that super humans had the potential to be entirely evil, but through her recent travels she found even the humans she was pledged to protect could be the worst evil. She had watched a man put a small girl in the back of his car and drive off… She also watched his heart beat in her hand for a second or two longer before turning lifeless.

xxxFor now, she needed to rest as best as she could, she only had one more day before enrolling in the high school. The high school seemed to be the best hunting ground for evil, something about the young hormone driven teenagers dragged every evil thing within a 20-mile radius. She would start there and slowly move through the town until she found what evil she needed rid the earth of forever. Naomi lay back down in the crappy hotel bed and sighed ready to face her nightmares once more.

xxxRilynn could see the emotions run across her face and instantly her guard raised its walls once more. The emotional gates were shut off, not allowing any to be portrayed in her face. She had let her loneliness control her entire body. The words held so much pain and it snapped Rilynn back to herself, the emotionless vampire who helped lives and distanced herself from everyone to protect herself from more betrayal. Rosalyn’s words hadn’t hurt her nor her feelings, but they gave hint to the fact that she was only doing it for Rilynn’s state. 'Well no s**t she was doing it for you dumb a**, you're the one who asked. No matter, it was all it took to jerk the reins and force her mind back on the trail. She smiled kindly at the girl, it was the smile she first wore which held true kindness, but no further emotions touched her lips. “Good, I truthfully didn’t want to clean Klaus’ room…he had too fun in there.” Her voice was perfectly normal once more. She really didn’t want to clean his room; there were too many trophies from his victims tossed around: bras, panties, even wedding rings.

xxx"I'm done sitting back and letting them fight alone! We're the parents! We're the ones they should be turning to!"… "Indeed. And as good as Miss Maern's intentions were, she had absolutely no right to use them like this."… 'Maybe they don’t understand that I can hear even their quietest whispers, even though they lived with a werewolf. Will I have to face off against these humans…will I need to kill them?’ She sure hoped not, but she valued her own life more then someone who disagreed with her actions. She would easily die for someone else, but never for someone who aimed to kill her. She wasn’t that good of a person.

xxx"She hasn't gotten over that incident with Cane, I know she hasn't. You can see it, in her eyes, in her actions... it's like she's trapped with him, even now. I can't imagine how far this set her back." …'Cane who is this Cane, I have never heard of him. Is he what haunts her dreams at night, the one behind the pain in her eyes? Maybe my brother wasn’t the worse monster she has faced in her short life. And what is the book they talk about? I will have to find that out for sure. Books can be very powerful in the right hands.’

xxxShe continued to smile kindly at the girl as she rose from the couch and held out her hand for to help her up. Once up she walked through the house not checking if she was following her. She turned to go up the stairs and finally entered her room. It was the largest room in the house and it was very richly decorated, from a time when that mattered to her. Her bed stood in the middle of the room and on either side stood marble fountains both pouring fresh water even though it has been years since their use. There was a silk white couch resting against the far wall and to statues-one an exact replica of david and the other of the thinking man, the walls were a creamy white and a 60-inch plasma television was mounted on the wall. Her closet door hid the closet that was probably bigger then Rosalyn’s entire room. It held four mannequins and enough clothes to fill a wet seal.

xxxStriding into her room she pulled her shirt over her head, next came her pants, which were gone in a flash. Rilynn hadn’t thought of Rosalyn behind her, rather it was just her nightly routine. Her body was what cheerleaders and dancers cried over not having. Her muscles were all very lean, and her tummy as flat as a board. She yawned and stretched, raising her arms over her head and rising up on her toes. Suddenly the light shined on her arms; flashing the crosses that were burned into her flesh. The scars were jagged and marred her otherwise perfect skin. She then disappeared into her closet and reappeared wearing a shirt that hung tightly against her form and stopped at her mid thigh.

xxx “Eh, I only have this one pair of pajamas” she said holding up the black lacy top she had placed on the bed earlier. ” But you are more than welcome to hunt in my closet for something, I’m sure you will be able to find something.” There was no hint of sexual feelings in the way she spoke or her body language. It truthfully was just what she wore and didn’t think anything of it. She hoped Rosalyn wouldn’t think anything of it either.

xxxRilynn yawned once more and ran a hand through her hair and pushing it to the side. “And don’t worry about touching; I don’t move an inch in my sleep. You could say I sleep like the dead.” She really should stop making stupid jokes, but it was her specially to say the least. She didn’t need to worry about dreams either. Rilynn had enough blood hidden behind her own eyelids to haunt her dreams to worry about hers.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:56 am
~Rosalyn~

"I wouldn't want to clean his room, either, if I were you." Rosalyn said sympathetically. "Especially not tonight." She shuddered inwardly, picturing a room stained with blood. They sat there in silence for a minute or two, neither one quite getting up yet. The singer found herself in Rilynn's questioning stare, which lasted longer than it probably should have. Shrugging off the weirdness, she took the hand offered to her and got up. Silently, she followed Rilynn to the the room, admiring the decor along the way. Having a clear mind, she found herself able to appreciate the luxurious, rich design.

The largest - and most lavish room by far - was definitely Rilynn's. The room was at least a dozen times bigger than her tiny, cramped apartment, and nowhere near as nice. Heck, just the closet alone could probably fit her room - and then some! Everything from the museum-quality statues and fountain, the large bed and closet, to the tv and other tiny details - it was all too much! So much so, that she didn't notice Rilynn undressing at first. When she did, however, Rosalyn found herself rooted to the spot. Before her was a picturesque example of physical beauty, marred only by horrid looking cross-scar burns on her arms. Even then, it did nothing to detract from her. Rosalyn found herself wondering the story behind them, but once again knew better than to ask. Such a thing must have been extremely painful - the one on her own back held unwanted memories as well. Even so, I have to admit... I wouldn't mind having a body like that! She's really lovely. She'd have pretty much any guy at school, or anyone else she wants. A small part of her felt kind of odd about that thought. The singer pushed it away before it could be identified properly.

It wasn't until Rilynn disappeared into her closet for a moment that Rosalyn realized what she was doing. The singer's face flushed hot and red. Oh man! I hope she didn't see me ogling her... how embarrassing! The vampire reappeared a moment later, wearing a shirt that hung tightly against her thin frame, accentuating her body quite well. "Huh? Oh, um, thank you." Rosalyn said, as she took the lacy black top in her hands. Once again, it was far prettier than the few clothes she owned. The black, silken material felt cool to the touch, and would be pleasant to sleep in. "It's really pretty - I'll go try it on now!" Rosalyn then went into the closet to get dressed, not quite as comfortable with being seen as Rilynn was. She knew her body wasn't at all something worth looking at, and in fact, would be humiliated to be seen in such a way. No, no, better to avoid that.

As soon as Rosalyn put on the top, it was quite clear that it didn't leave much to the imagination. The material clung to her slight curves, leaving just enough material to cover up her bottom. Unfortunately, it also revealed a tiny portion of her back, and a hint of the big, ugly scar that man had given her. Smaller, littler scars would show as well, but were hard to see unless one either opted to find them, or had impeccable eyesight. All of course, were caused by the same person - someone she dared not voice in the waking world. Unhappy with the amount of skin that showed, but unwilling to impose further on the hospitality given to her, Rosalyn tentatively exited the closet, finding herself unable to meet Rilynn's eyes. She did find herself smiling at Rilynn's little joke, though. "Like the dead, huh? Well, that's good to know..." she laughed nervously, and made her way over to the bed.

Rosalyn was quite sure her night would be quite the opposite. "Hopefully, I won't wake you up, then. I'm a light sleeper." She then went ahead and got into the covers, knowing it was a tad forward in this situation. Even so, it was better than continuing to show herself in such a way. She let out a yawn, not entirely fake. "Thank you for letting me sleep here... for the clothes... for, well, everything. I hope you don't mind if I sleep now - I'm worn out." And indeed, she was.

A mere few minutes after laying her head on a very soft, comfortable pillow, Rosalyn was out like a light. Though expected to an extent, Rosalyn wasn't quite prepared for the nightmares that came. Nightmares that intertwined memories, persons and evenings. In some moments, she found herself back in Klaus's grasp, living out a scenario worse than what had actually happened.

His hands marked and branded her like cold fire, as he roamed farther and farther... He ate her, drank from her, took from her...

More often than not, however, she found herself back in those cold, October nights, nearly ten months ago.

Shackled in the confines of a gray, concrete basement, body exposed to the frigid, damp air. Above her, the man stood. Gray eyes glinting with a hint of cruelty. Coldly, callously, he scrutinized her. Her body would shiver and shake, waiting for the pain and humiliation that would come. The waiting... the watching... it was somewhat more painful than the event itself. And when the silence ended, when he descended upon her...

...he shattered her that much further.

That night, Rosalyn would wake up many times, still with panic and unsure of her surroundings. Then slowly, very slowly, she'd recall where she was, that she was safe, and that man wasn't anywhere near her. It would take time, but sleep would lull her back in, letting her rest a little before the cycle wold begin again.

In the confines of these nightmares, she would murmur a single name. A name she never dared speak of - a name so vile, that she would refuse to talk to those who spoke of it.

Cane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 am

User Image

xxx Rilynn ended up leaning against one of the two fountains and closed her eyes. Everything about this day had been totally ******** horrible, except for one thing. She finally found someone who could be her friend, and while she would need to stay guarded in terms of her feelings, she couldn’t help but want to snuggle with the girl. She needed a damn good snuggle right now. She hasn’t snuggled with someone in over 80 years. The action seemed almost alien to her at this point. Her ears could hear anything in the house, and it was really starting to hurt her head past the point of comfort. Everything was too much now, hearing the parents whisper downstairs, the quiet whimper that would occasionally escape from one of the werewolves lying on her table, or the much closer sound of fabric sliding over skin.

xxxHer eyes shot open as the singer opened the closet door. Rilynn had been right the fabric barely covered her body. Exposing her long legs, which were quite smooth from what Rilynn could see. Quickly her eyes shot up to find Rosalyn’s eyes, but finding them averted she continued her visual hunt. Rilynn’s eyes followed the lines of her curves; ending at her bum as she walked passed her. Then her scars on her back caught the light and demanded her attention. Without meaning to her lips curled over her teeth and a quiet snarl escaped her lips. She quickly turned away. “Ah sorry my brother doesn’t want to stay silent in his cell.” Of course, it was a lie, her brother could only whimper as of now. The chain that she had wrapped around his body was the worst physical pain she could inflict on him. However, it wasn’t the worst pain she could inflict on him that had been done sixty years ago in Chicago; something she planned to use against him tomorrow.

xxxShe didn’t know why she snarled at seeing the scars. 'There was really no reason I can think of… Other than of course…the fact that it would seem I am going to protect you until the day either you or I die…whichever comes first. But this too she couldn’t understand why. She most certainly did not love her…she had seen what was true love. She had watched it blossom and flourish…She had also seen what it looked like to watch it torn from his life. His agony would be the true torture device she wielded. His grief had been so appalling that he couldn’t face any emotions, for every single one reminded him of her. She had ripped his heart out when she tore its true other half from its chest.

xxxShe wouldn’t experience any of that, if Rosalyn were to die right this second. There would be grieving, but just as much as if Blake was killed. She would be sad for a time, and then move past it. So why was it that she knew she would protect this innocent girl until death do them apart. Were they somehow connected on a level unknown to Rilynn? Were there actually feelings of love that her conscious mind didn’t grasp yet her heart knew without a doubt?

xxxRilynn let loose a longing sigh that hinted at how she wished she was actually in love. Then her head rose hearing the singer’s laughter. She did sleep like the dead but screams in the night would shock her body awake. They were all too close to what always plagued her own dreams. Plus it was ******** loud. Rilynn smiled kindly at the girl as she hid under the covers. ” Ah well it is the least I could do for what my brother and I have done to you and your friends.” She yawned in turn and joined the girl in the bed. “I see no problem with that…Goodnight Rosalyn.”She whispered to the already sleeping girl.
xxxIt took a moment longer before Rilynn’s own eyes slowly shut and she entered her dreams. Though for the night, maybe due to presence of someone else in her bed, they were random and harmless. She could definitely get used to this. Though every time Rosalyn was shocked awake her brain brought her out of the peaceful sleep and into awareness. However, she did nothing to reach out and comfort her, remembering her warning about scaring easily. Instead her eyes would droop almost in time with the singer.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:27 pm
~Kate and Richard~

"Emma is just fine, Sherry. Just a simple case of food poisoning. That's why they couldn't preform - I promise." Kate explained for what must have been the third time. Her voice sounded flat, a product of getting absolutely no sleep at all."I stayed up with them all night, just to be sure."

Emma's mother sighed in relief. "Oh, well, thank you then. I'm glad Emma has people like you to look after her when I'm not around. It's times like this I wish I hadn't gone into nursing." Her voice wavered regretfully at the admission.

"Really, there's nothing to be sad about. It's only an upset stomach! You shouldn't blame yourself for something so completely out of your control." Kate said, her tone kind yet understandably weary. "We had a doctor come in earlier, everything is going to be okay. When the girls wake up, I'll bring Emma home."

A pause.

"Well, alright. Tell her I'll leave the front door unlocked. Also, tell her that I love her, and that I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

Kate felt her heart sink at the desperation in Sherry's voice. Say what you want about the woman most of the time, but she truly did love her daughter. It was painful to lie about what had really gone on. Unfortunately, Emma just wasn't ready to talk yet. Considering Rosalyn's fall out with her own parents, such a fear was understandable - though she wished situations like this could be avoided all together. "I will." she promised, feeling far older than her years. "Emma loves you, too." And with that, she hung up the phone, leaning up against the table that the girls slept on.

By the time morning came, there seemed to be no visible signs of injury - not even the faintest of scars. This had been a relief, knowing that the girls wouldn't have to live with a reminder of what had happened. The only sign of injury were those stitches, which would heal up once the thread was removed. Still, the thought of them being involved in such a fight was rather frightening. To think that they'd been forced to face such an evil all alone, without any assistance. Lingering between life and death... suffering so cruelly...

All because two vampires used them in a sick, twisted little game. A game that nearly cost the girls their lives - and at least one of them, a portion of their sanity. It didn't matter that one of the vampires had saved the day - not when so much had been lost. I'm done letting these monsters sniff around my girls. Miss Maern, you and I are going to have a serious discussion about your transgressions. You can count on that. Kate brushed her hand against Mia's cheek gently, feeling the smooth, warm skin. "I love you, sweetheart."

Mia groaned. "Mmmm... five more minutes, mom."

Kate chuckled bemusedly. "Take all the time you want, dear. I'll be waiting."

" 'Kay. Love you too."

Richard walked into the room, with two glasses of water. "I'm afraid I couldn't find any coffee, honey. Can't say I'm surprised, though." He handed her a glass, expression grim. Not a single smile had graced his face since seeing the extent of Mia and Emma's injuries. His thoughts, much like her's, seemed to be in a much darker place. However, his skin's pallor had worsened considerably. "I found the room they must have fought in." He explained, noticing the troubled glance he sent her way. "There's blood... everywhere."

Kate closed her eyes, feeling a sinking feeling in her stomach. This was going to be a long day.

~Mia~

Waking up was a very slow, slow process for the young werewolf. It wasn't painful, though, which was strange for some reason. She distinctly remembered being in a world of agony, a haze of red pain. She was safe now, yet there was no reason to be. Instinct told her to get up, get up now, damn it! Yet it felt too good to just lay there and rest - her eyes refused to open quite yet. Her parents were talking, but she couldn't quite make out the words - everything sounded muffled for some reason. Then, silence came, as she faded out again.

Fading in, she could hear her mother speaking with someone... though again, muffled. "...loves you too." A touch to her cheek. "I love you, sweetheart." They were the first words she heard clearly.

"Mmmm... five more minutes, mom." she murmured sleepily.

"Take all the time you want, dear. I'll be waiting."

" 'Kay. Love you too." Mia felt warm, then. Warm, safe, and strange. She was forgetting something, she was sure of it... Just as she started to fade out once more, she heard strong, loud footsteps. Her father's, probably. At first, she tuned him out, wanting to sleep again. But then...

"I found the room they must have fought in. There's blood... everywhere." The room they fought in...

A haze of red. Blood. Pain. Agony. Lying on the ground beside Emma, listening to her whimpers as she faded in and out of conciousness. Rosalyn sobbing, wailing, crying and panting. Held by the monster that had defeated them so thuroughly. He was going to kill her, drain her of her blood...

"ROSALYN!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, bolting up off of a table. Emma wildly glanced around, trying to figure out what had happened. Her parents were there, alright, watching her with concern. The only person other than them was Emma, who had also woken up - probably due to her yelling.

"Rosie!" she cried, glancing around the room. She glanced over at Mia's parents, eyes wide with fear. "W-wh-where are we? Where's Rosie?" Mia met her eyes, and found the same confusion and fear she felt. The two were apparently on the same wavelength, bodies rushing with adrenaline at the sudden memory of what had happened. In a matter of moments, Mia found herself and Emma engulfed in a strong hug - by both parents. They remained like that for a moment, rapidly breathing and trying to become accustomed to the fact the fight had ended.

"You're safe now, girls." Her father spoke, sounding far wearier than ever before. "Rosalyn is upstairs, sleeping. All three of you came out of this just fine." Her mother joined them, softly running a hand through her hair. It would take time, but the duo would eventually calm down.

This wouldn't be the end, though. Not by a long shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 pm

User Image

xxxPush the key inside the hole, and twist. Why was it that every task forced her focus entirely; no matter how small the task really was. Like opening a door, that she opened every single day. All she could do was smile as she moved silently through the house she had been tasked to clean time and time again. She had learned to be silent as she moved through the giant house, to do everything in her power to avoid her master. He was a cruel and heartless monster that fed on young girls. She knew how monstrous he was; yet she couldn’t bring herself from leaving and never returning. His eyes had ran up her body more than once, each time striping her until her soul lay before those piercing sapphires. Most times, she would indeed be bare before his wondering hands that lit fires across her skin.

xxxAntoinette shivered uncontrollably as her hand shot to her neck where a bandage covered her neck…a gift from her master three nights ago. Like most times her, various bites would tingle when she was inside the house. She imagined it was due to her master being so close. “Annie…” his voice whispered in the back of her mind. She spun a hand flying to her chest. It lay there grasping her chest, trying to keep her frantic heart from bursting free of its cage. “Maître?” master… she called back into the dark.

No answer…

xxxShe really must be going crazy to be hearing his voice. The voice she hated oh so much, but loved tenderly all the same. Her entire existent was just one big contradiction. All because of that horrid man, I seem to be in love with. That was the only reasonable answer she could come to; why else would she combat his abuse with a loving embrace. Why else would she scrub the floors free of blood and rid of countless bodies he had tossed aside after the no longer served a purpose.

xxxIt in this state of mind that she entered the room covered in blood mere seconds after Richard had left the room. “Plus de sang ... Je déteste ce travail” More blood…I hate this job. Even for her master, there seemed to be an unusual amount of the sticky red stuff although, at this point, it seemed to be dry and brown. Her mind quickly wondered once again before she could think too much more about it, and she began to clean once more.

"ROSALYN!"

xxxAntoinette’s heart didn’t even flutter at the sound of the scream. No mere scream could scare her anymore. She was stuck with a beast…To bad there wasn’t a rose and a promise of love at the end of her tale. And so she turned to begin cleaning the floors.

"ROSALYN!"

xxxRilynn instantly spun out of bed and stood erect heart beating franticly. Then she saw the movement in her bed and let out a vicious snarl forgetting for a moment who had been invited into her bed. Then a half a second passed and her brain woke up. Hoping she hadn’t awoken her nightly guest she pulled her large t-shirt over her head and reached for her yoga pants. In a flash, she had pulled on her yoga pants and a light sweater that rested on her mid thigh. A smell snuck its way through the floorboards and entered her nose. Someone else was inside the house; someone she didn’t know. The snarl returned as she vanished out her door.

xxx“Who the hell are you?” Rilynn’s voice was far from pleasant; instead, it favored malice and held every warning that she was dangerous. “Maîtresse.” This time there was raw fear plaguing Antoinette’s being. She knew who this was. It was the master’s sister, she could see his features hidden within her face. She was never told not to fear this monster, and so she could in fact fear her. With a sigh, Rilynn kneeled and looked into her eyes. “Ne me craignent pas,” Rilynn spoke in perfect French to calm the girl down. She was only 15 or 16, no older, and she truly feared her, which led to the conclusion that she must know who her brother is.

xxxWith that all fear vanished, she began to hang on every word coming up of the woman’s mouth. “Que faites-vous?” What are you doing… “Nettoyage…”Cleaning… Rilynn nodded then and motioned for her to continue. No way was Rilynn going to clean it herself, and there would be no harm in allowing the poor girl to work one more day. With that she spun on her heel and entered the kitchen where she could hear voices.

xxx “An…n..ie..” again her name whispered in the back of her head. The voice was without a doubt that of her master’s. However, the fact that the voice was pleading her name made her thinks she was sampling imagining it. “Annie…help…me…” Her feet began to carry her to her maître unwillingly. And soon she stood before the vault that somehow was now unlocked and opening easily enough for her hands. Then she came face to face with the monster that haunts her dreams and plagues her reality. She quickly knelt beside Klaus and cried out. “Maître” Slowly she began to pull the chain off of Klaus’ face. “Maître… Maître… Maître… Maître” She continued to whimper his name her mind going falling completely into a pit of madness.

xxxRilynn entered the kitchen and without looking at the now awoken girls, she grabbed a glass from a self and disappeared once more out of the room, only to reappear a few seconds later with another glass of her mixture. It was then that she looked at the rest of the people that accompanied her in the room. “Good morning everyone, it would seem you pups are better then you were yesterday.” She yawned once and pushed herself onto the counter.

xxx “Maître…” Rilynn’s ears heard the sound perfectly, and she flung herself off the counter. “Oh you bloody wench.” The glass shattered in her hand as she strode from the room. She would move slowly, let Klaus feel as if he might have a chance, and then rip that from his cold gasp as well. Anything she could to break him. She didn’t think about the chance that Richard and Kate might follow her. She wouldn’t even hear them at this point, as all her attention was focused unconditionally on the sounds below them. She could hear the skin burning as Antoinette unwrapped each layer of the poisoned chain, the almost silent whimpers of her brother’s pain, even the French maiden’s beating heart.

xxx “Annie…hurry…”All Klaus needed was to be free of this cursed chain, and then he could use Antoinette’s blood to give him the strength to break free of his bonds. She was to his torso now, and he wished she could move faster, but the years of compulsion had muddled her mind far too much. “Antoinette!” His cry of her name was not meant for sadness as her neck snapped from behind, only the loss of his escape. He could feel nothing about the actual loss of his little French pet, but he did feel surprise at his sister’s ability to actually kill the poor girl.

xxx Finally Rilynn was behind the now standing Antoinette. She might have let this go on too long, had Klaus bit her before the chain had been fully removed he might have been able to cast off his bindings. Although, there was no need to worry anymore, for without knowing if someone stood behind her, she wrapped her thin arms around the girl’s neck and twisted. The snap tore her soul apart, but it was a necessary sacrifice. As long that girl lived, there would be a chance for his escape. “Worthless b***h, how dare you kill my pet.” Klaus’ words came easier now that his face was beginning to slowly heal, yet they were still just as harsh and raw sounding.

xxx “There was no way I could leave her alive you knew that… She would always find you and help you.” Rilynn’s movement blurred as she wrapped the chain once more around his body. “…Just as I had to kill Alyss.” The name rolled off of her lips and Klaus’ body flinched and he flung himself against his binds. “You dare say her nam-“his words were cut off by sobs. At first, he didn’t realize they came from him, but then they slowly began to worsen. 'Imagine that… just saying her name sent him into hysterics… I was right; she is the key to his humanity.’ “Goodbye brother.”

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm
~Emma~

"So, everyone is fine, then?" Mia asked, once things had settled down. It had taken time for Emma to calm down, having remembered last night's events all too well. Minus the couple encounters they'd had with Cane, they'd never been so close to danger. Even then, they hadn't been on their own - thank goodness for Richard and his shotgun! This time, the vampire girl had been the one to assist them - but to no avail. All of them had been overtaken by that asshat, leaving poor Rosie to fend for herself. Unlike the others, she'd been perfectly conscious during most of the fight - just helpless and unable to move because of the pain. Through a haze of agony, she watched as the singer had given herself over to him. The sacrifice had bought precious time for the vampire girl to recover, but it had been just that, a sacrifice. Every moment had been lived in obvious fear and misery - it was a horrible stretch of time, one that could not be forgotten easily. They had allowed it to happen, through a sheer moment of stupidity. Looking back on her actions at the time, Emma felt nothing but deep, deep shame.

Such a thing would never happen again - not if she could help it.

"Yes, Mia." Kate said, after a moment's hesitation. Emma may have looked too much into it, but there seemed to be something behind it all. Something unsaid. Whatever it was, the drummer didn't like it in the slightest.

"And you don't have to worry about your mother, Emma." Richard added, a small, tired half-smile tugging at the corners of his mouth."She believes you three suffered from a mild case of food poisoning. She sends her love, and wishes she could be here with you."

Emma let out a sigh of relief she hadn't realized was there, and found herself smiling back at him. "Oh, thank you! I mean, I love mom and everything, but she - but I couldn't -" Her words died in her throat, and it was all she could do to express herself by hugging him once more. He returned the embrace, perhaps more gently than normal. As if she would shatter, like a thin sheet of glass. It lasted for a few seconds, then abruptly ended. Someone entered the room just then - the vampire girl from last night.

“Good morning, everyone. It would seem that you pups are better than you were yesterday.”

"Indeed." Richard said coolly, his expression darkening considerably. "They healed quite well." Looking from him to his wife, it was quite clear that both parents were absolutely furious with the vampire girl. "At least you called a doctor last night, Miss Maern - it was the least you could do."

Mia glared at him. "Dad!" she hissed, not liking the tone he used. Emma didn't necessarily like it either, but couldn't bring herself to say anything. He simply ignored her, awaiting an answer. One he never got.

She heard a word then. Or at least, a mumbling of something from another voice. She'd heard such mutterings earlier, but hadn't had the ability to focus on them. Emma could tell that the voice belonged to a fairly young person, and that the accent and words were foreign.

“Oh, you bloody wench.” The glass shattered in the vampire girl's hand, as she strode from the room. Richard followed right after her, Kate close behind. Sharing confused, startled looks, Emma and Mia nodded at each other without a word. They followed behind their parents, silently, ready to protect them if need be. They weren't the only ones, however. For the first time since last night, Emma got a good glimpse at Rosie. True to what they had been told, she showed no sign of injury, or even weakness. However, that didn't mean she was anything close to alright. The singer moved sluggishly, and had rather dark circles around her eyes - apparently, there hadn't been much sleep. Mia and Emma walked beside her, worried that she'd collapse at any moment.

Fortunately, that didn't happen.

It wasn't too long before they had caught up to Richard and Kate. Along the way, Emma heard the asshat's voice, sounding far weaker and impossibly pathetic. Apparently, her and Mia weren't the only ones to hear - Rosie flinched, as if struck by his mere voice. "Rosie?"

"I'm fine." she murmured, pushing on ahead of them. It was then that Kate and Richard noticed them following.

"No, you're not." Kate said, tone uncharacteristically frigid. "I want you girls to go back to the room, now. Especially you Rosalyn."

"Mom, I'm not leaving you and dad by yourselves! The guy from last night is down there, damn it!"

"Yeah!"

Richard's expression went from grim to angry in a matter of seconds. "Which is exactly why you need to take Rosalyn somewhere else! She won't last a second round if something happens, you know that!"

Rosie frowned, as if thinking hard about something, and nodded. "He's right." she murmured, adverting her gaze from everyone. "I can't do anything but get in the way. H-he -" Her voice trembled and broke, as if recalling something quite painful. Then her eyes widened, as if realizing something. "He controlled me somehow. I think it has to do with the eyes - just don't look into them. Don't look him in the eyes, whatever you do!" And with that, she started to head back. Emma glanced over at Mia, whose eyes matched the same concern she felt. There would be much to talk about with Rosie, but now wasn't the time. The singer's strange behavior back then was starting to make a hell of a lot more sense, though.

"We're going, and that's that! Whatever that asshat can do with his eyes, it doesn't mess with me and Mia! That's why we have to go with you!"

Richard looked to Kate, and nodded. Kate returned the gesture.

"Alright." He spoke, a biting harshness in his tone.

"Don't think we're not discussing this later, though." Kate added, sharply. "Oh, and you're grounded for a week, Mia."

"Yeah, okay."

And with that, they continued. It wasn't long before they arrived.

Much to their surprise, they were privy to the asshat bound by chains, looking worn, helpless and obviously suffering. A vindictive sense of rightness flowed through Emma just then - he deserved whatever pain he got. Even so, he seemed to be healing somewhat. They watched the interraction between the asshat and the vampire girl, horrified. Lying on the floor, head snapped into an unnatural position, was the still frame of a girl no older than at least fifteen. The asshat snapped at her, calling the dead girl a "pet".

Is that how they see humans? Pets to play with? To use? To hurt and kill for no reason? A snarl ripped from her throat, knowing damn well that had to be the case. This time, it took everything in her power not to rush over and attack them - Richard and Kate needed to be protected. Mia stood in front of her parents, her intent clear.

Richard stood stiff as a stone, while Kate gasped in horror. Apparently, they couldn't believe what they'd seen. When the vampire girl mentioned a name - Alyss - Emma felt an inkling of pity at the way the asshat crumpled and sobbed, completely broken. Alyss. Someone he must have cared for, once upon a time. The vampire girl - Maern, was it? - seemed remorseless at the time, quite clearly enjoying his - her brother's suffering. It was... unsettling. Though she still hated the man with a passion, she felt the same toward her, too.

Emma snarled again, seeing red.

Someone was going to get hurt, damn it.  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas