Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Assassin's love(RyatsuoxLuna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:46 am
User Image
Zero grabbed the bag of green apples and he said "15 grand wow ok well i got paid to kill others or bring them in. The price for people differed. i have 999 bil dollars in an untraceable account. so if you need anything just ask." Zero walked with her.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:51 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy shot him a look, "Ya, you had to earn that money, I just took it" She lifted her head like she was proud about it. then giggled slightly. "So are we going to be hiding all the time and leave only when we need food?"

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:01 pm
User Image
Zero looked at her and said "No most likely it will be later on till they find us. so we need to be prepared." Zero looked forward and continued walking
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:04 pm
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy pursed her lips in a pout, "You are a boring person" With that she giggled and ran into the middle if a crowd trying to have some fun now hat she has someone who knows her secret.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image
Zero saw that she ran into a crowd. so he went into a nearby ally and climbed the wall. then he started using parkour to get to roof top to roof top. then he jumped off of the roof and landed in front of Lucy. He grabbed her hand and spun her into his arms and started deep into her eyes and said "Gotcha Lucy" Zero started to blush while looking into her eyes he didn't know what to do next.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:28 pm
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy looked around for him giggling but still not seeing him. As she started to walk again Zero dropped in front of her and she squealed before trying to run away again only to be pulled into his arms. "For now" she giggled out, looking back into his eyes. Slowly Lucy started to lean into him like she was going to kiss him before realizing it and pulling away really fast. "W-we should go back now" she mumbled with her face as read as the apple she bought for herself.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image
Zero let go of her and said "Ok we should head back" Zero was blushing red as well. so he started walking back. he thought to himself (i can't become compromised wait i already am compromised for helping but i am falling in love with her.) Zero shook his head vigorously and looked forward and continued to walk.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucyfollowed right behind him, not wanting him to see her red face. 'That was awkward' she thought to herself. 'If only I hadn't backed out, would he have kissed me back?' At this point she was beating herself up and watching him walk in front of her. "Don't forget it is the first turn right here" she told him.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:03 am
User Image
Zero turned the corner and you can catch a glimpse of how red his face was. he said in a low voice "I should have kissed her. i wanted to but why didn't i." when Zero got into the ally he punch the wall has hard as he could. it broke the skin and his hand started to bleed. he was looking down when he did this.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:06 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Not watching where she was going, when Zero stopped and punched the wall she bumped into him. "S-sorry" She mumbled then saw his hand. "What did you do to your hand?" she asked as she took it in her hand and started looking at it. "Come on, we need to get this cleaned." she stated and started pulling him into the hideout when it was clear.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:22 am
User Image
Zero walked into the hideout with lucy and he sat down at the table. his hand still bleeding and his head still down. "Sorry i punched the wall i am a little frustrated about something." Zero said to lucy in a saddened tone.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:47 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy smiled at him as she started to clean his hand, "Its fine" she said in a soft tone, "You don't have to apologize" After she wrapped it up in some first aid cloth she tapped his arm "See all better." When it became an awkward silence she mumbled out "Maybe we should get to bed, it has been a long day."

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 am
User Image
Zero wanted to kiss her he wanted to so bad. "Um Lucy I-I um nevermind I'll head to bed." Zero walked over to bed but he stopped, turned around and looked at lucy. he was blushing red and he smiled a gentle smile.
Luna Love 1995

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:18 am
Ryatsuo
User Image
Lucy turned to him when he started to speak, "What?" she asked. "If you want to say something say it" she giggled out seeing his red face.

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 am
User Image
Zero walked up to her and he looked in to her eyes and kissed her.
Luna Love 1995

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces