Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:27 pm
The whispers were already starting as she left the room, everyone talking about how she's the loner and complaining that they have to be in the same class as an underclassmen. "Hmm... Interesting." Nicholas said to himself, finishing up his work ahead of time.

The seat Mr. Patterson was talking about was actually next to him as well, so he'll be right next to her every day for this class.

What was not bugging him was the relationship between Eve and Lianne...

"Hey, Eve," He started to say to her, seeing her text in frustration. "Do you know her from somewhere?"

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:41 pm
"O-oh me? Of course not." Eve smiled plainly, though it was obvious that she was lying. "I know a lot of people, but gloomy people give me a headache. Don't you agree? What fun is it to be morbid all the time?" She whispered to him.

Lianne returned to the room with her book bag. When Eve looked at her, she quickly diverted her eyes and kept moving to the desk she was given. She said nothing, looking between Mr. Patterson, who was teaching, and the window. She frowned, feeling her stomach ache from hunger, and wondering when it was the senior's time for lunch.

Almost as soon as she thought it, Mr. Patterson put his chalk down. "Ok. Time for lunch." He stated. Lianne let out a small sigh as she got her wallet and stuffed it into her pocket, looking at the others as they quickly seemed to leave. Eve seemed to be moving slow, talking to two of her friends cheerfully.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:53 pm
"Yea... Sure." Nicholas could tell she was lying, but why? To keep her image better for him just in case she had a chance to date him? In any case, he knew something was up with those two.

He watched Lianne return, watching with his peripheral vision as she sat next to him. Maybe he'll get a chance to actually talk to her for once, get to know her and figure out why she didn't like being around people.

Lunch came around, everyone quickly leaving the room as Nicholas stood, taking his time to pack up. He thought he could catch Lianne on the way out, try and start a little conversation.

He walked up to her with a smile. "Must feel weird being switched to a different class suddenly, huh?" He asked, something simple to break the ice.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:02 am
Lianne said nothing, her eyes pointed to the ground as she walked as if not hearing him. 'I wonder if they'll have chicken fingers today.' She thought.

Eve also looked as if she were halfway waiting for Lianne, but seeing Nicholas still there, she wondered why he was talking to her. "Say, Nicholas, want to sit with me at lunch today? It will be fun!" She smiled, cutting in between him and Lianne as Lianne walked out the door without seeming to hear a single word of the whispers and giggles around her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 am
'Well so much for breaking the ice...' Nicholas thought as he left the room, Eve cutting him off as she usually does every day. "Actually, I'm gonna sit with the team today. We have a game today and it's tradition for the team to be together at lunch to pump each other up." He said, still being a nice guy about it. He wasn't lying though. The coach said the best way to work together is to have no illness towards one another and learn to be each others friend. This was one of the ways he wanted the team to bond and it surprisingly works every time. "Maybe next time." He waved and the went off to the cafeteria, still thinking on how to confront Lianne, wanting to get to know her even more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:24 am
Eve tried to hide her vexation as he turned her down. She tried to think of a way to get his attention, but decided to give up for today. She began to move with her friends at lunch as Lianne went as well.

As soon as she got to the cafeteria, Lianne was happy to see they were serving what she wanted. She got some food for herself, paid for it, and looked around. Of course, she didn't know where to sit now that everything had been rearranged for the seniors. Her usual spot was already taken and she didn't know where else to find solitude. Of course, there was always Eve, but she already knew that if she dared sit near her, Eve would never forgive her. Lianne let out a small sigh as she began to move around, trying to find a place to be alone.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:46 am
spartan309

((Sorry, my computer did one of those automatic updates where you can't get out of it. Everything's cool now.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:21 am
Nicholas was already sat down with the team, eating and having a good time talking. He then noticed Lianne, walking around trying to find a seat. "Hey hold on guys." He got up and walked towards her, giving a reassuring smile. "Hey Lianne," Once again trying to start a conversation. "If you'd like, there's a spot left at my table if you would care to join the baseball for lunch. They can be loud, but most of them are really nice once you get to known them." He asked her with a smile, the team whispering to each other in confusion. Why was the start player of the baseball team talking to the lower class loner?  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:28 am
Lianne took a step back, looking both surprised and slightly scared. "D-do I know you?" She asked, slightly confused. She didn't know why he knew her name. She looked between him and the baseball team, seeing the confused looks on their faces. "I... I suppose I..." She mumbled under her breath, looking away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 am
"Know me? Oh! I'm sorry. We never properly met. You were just switched into my math class. My name is Nicholas." He said giving her a smile. She looked rather scared, bewildered another good word for it. "It's okay. You deserve some friends to hang out with. You seem like a really nice person." He complimented, leading towards the team as he motioned for her to sit down next to him.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:37 am
"E-excuse me. W-what?" She asked, turning a deep red as she looked even more confused, if possible. She looked as if she was almost about to turn and run away as he led her to the table. Hesitantly, she sat down next to him, not saying a word as she set her food down and began to nibble on one of her carrots. She wanted to avoid saying anything at all if possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:49 am
You could feel the awkwardness between the players as they continued eating and talking, the only one not affected by this being Nicholas. The fact that she sat down with them made him happy, even if she didn't say much.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:53 am
Lianne was quiet and ate her food, trying not to think about all the noise that now surrounded her. She hesitantly looked at Nicholas, wondering what his intention was. Was he dared to do this? It seemed to be the only reason she could think of. Still, she couldn't help but notice the awkwardness of the others at the table, not to mention the far off glare of her step sister Eve, who seemed very displeased. 'Oh heavens... please do not have Eve invade my privacy tonight. Please just let me be alone.' She thought as she turned to stare at her almost-empty plate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:12 am
The lunch period ended, everyone moving around to get to their next class. Nicholas looked over at Lianne, still smiling and happy she sat with them still. "Thank you for the company Lianne. I hope we can get along well." He said with a smile and wave before going off to his next class. He could tell she was nice, but didn't understand why everyone treated her with such awkward distance.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:21 am
Lianne went through the rest of the day dreading going home now. She didn't understand why Nicholas was being so nice to her, but reasoned that he must be like that towards everyone. 'Maybe he's just dense...' She thought. 'Like a puppy.' She sighed, knowing Eve would be on her case as soon as she could. She went through the motions of the rest of the day before the final bell rang. Afterwards, she went to her extra lesson with Mr. Patterson. Finally, she was able to go home. As she left and began walking towards her car, she let out a few heavy breaths, trying to brace herself. She walked passed the baseball field, seeing all of them warming up before the game. She began to move faster then normal, trying not to break into a sprint out of fear that Nicholas might call her out again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff