Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PhantomxWolfGirl(RyatsuoxDuchess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:18 am
User Image

Zero looked at her "Ok so we have clothes. don't worry i can get the bones and i am sorry sweety it says here it has to be done by a person called a Reaper and i know where to find him. i visited him on occasion he wants some one to be the next Reaper and i said i would do it if it means to bring me back to be with you. i am sorry but i took the deal that i thought was best. i will be back." three days past and Zero appeared back in the bedroom with a man in a black cloak and Zero had his very bones lying on the floor as if they were still in the coffin. "Ok i got all the stuff here and here is the Reaper." Zero put the clothes on the bones. then the reaper said "Ok so we will start the ritual shortly."
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image

Kaori nodded and went over to Zero saying "I hope you'll remember me. I know it's a slim chance you won't, but I'm still worried that you won't. But I trust in your choice." She then smiled at Zero hoping that the ritual would go well. She knew that it would be worth it in the long run.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Zero stood over his bones and the Reaper said and incantation "Toatoa Soloe Kalso." Zero and his bones and the clothes disappeared and after a few minutes he reappeared his hari white and his eyes crimson. "Whoa what a rush." Zero looks at kaori and says "I love you kaori and i remember you." Zero walks up to her and kissed her. then the Reaper said "Now that the ritual is done then our deal is done i am no longer a reaper in a few weeks my scythe will be sent to you when you first touch it. it will change to how you are." Zero said to the reaper "Ok i understand." Zero continued to kiss kaori
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

Kaori kissed zero back as tears of joy came to her eyes. "I love you too Zero. I'm so happy you're back!" She said as her tail started to wag in a really happy way and she wrapped her arms around him smiling as wide as she could. After the reaper left, she asked "How do you feel? Do you need anything? Food maybe a drink?" She was worried he would be hungry after five years of not eating or drinking anything. She looked at him into his eyes as she snuggled up to him.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I am starving." Zero walked to the kitchen.
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

Kaori giggled as she followed him. "Well if you think you can wait a little longer, I'll make you something to eat and maybe one of my desserts." She said teasingly as she watched him from the door like she used to.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

Zero said "Ok i will wait kaori." Zero waited.
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:56 am
User Image

Kaori then started to cook once he said that. She was making his favorite meal and a cake for dessert once the meal was ready. Once everything was ready, she brought it to the table and said "Bonn Apatite." She then smiled as she sat next to him and ate some as well. She knew he would be really hungry so she made a lot of the meal. She smiled as she ate her food and wrapped her tail around Zero's leg like she used to but this was in a different way. She wanted to be with him forever. Then she kissed his cheek with a giggle before asking "How is it?"

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 am
User Image

Zero ate like no one as ever ate before. he looked up and said "its great i totally forgot how your cooking tastes. sorry." Zero got up and put the dishes in the sink and he sat down next to kaori.
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

Kaori giggled as Zero said that and answered with, "Oh Zero you should know by now that I understand. I knew you would be hungry and that's why I wanted you to eat as much as you wanted. Though I assume you didn't save room for Cake?" She then smiled teasingly before she held his hand laying her head on his shoulder.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the cake and ate it "I guess i was still hungry *Burps* excuse me." Zero wiped his mouth and then lifted kaori's face and kissed her. "I missed kissing you." Zero smiled a gentle smile.
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

Kaori kissed him back and said "And I missed your kisses." She then kissed him wrapping her arms around him. She missed him so much. Her brother was relieved that she was smiling again. He missed her smile very much.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:41 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and hugged kaori. "It looks like i have to find a job."
Duchess of Wolves

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

"Don't worry about it for right now. I want you to relax. You'll have plenty of time to find one." She said smiling seductively at him as she used to. She then wagged her tail as she held him.

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:11 am
User Image

Zero walked into the living room and turned on the radio and their song came on "Let's dance to our song kaori like we did before." Zero held out his hand and smiled
Duchess of Wolves

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces