Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Let Not It Die (Let's it die) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:11 pm
Kakra inwardly winced. She had forgotten how cold this girl was. She held up her hands as if surrendering, but actually mocking it. "Ya ya. I remember." She said, a defenate bite of, well, something in her tone, "I was just teasing. Remember, that's what I do."  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:59 pm
Dalila followed Maibe into the kitchen and circled her, examined her. "Oh good, you're not hurt at all."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:55 pm
She growled and glared at the both of them "I am not hurt...you can just but out of it.." She snapped a bit. She was dearly inlove with the Master, she was going to ask to be his. But no, he was killed. She turned her head has if to look outside, but really to hide her emotions. No, she wouldn't be weak, not now not ever. She turned her head back masking her emotions "A joke can be more hurtful then anything else. Choose your words wisely alright?" She softed a bit. Sighing she looked back to the window. She could remember her first master now. Damn him! She wanted to cry. Why? why did he die? She didn't want to say those words again 'I love you'. Hurtful, the most hurtful.
"So when the hell we gettin free?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:56 pm
"as soon as our knights--or rather vampires--in shining armor defeat the stupid guy that keeps us here." Kakra said, "I am sorry if my joke hurt you."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:51 pm
Maibe looked over at Kakra "Its fine...I'll get over it" She sighed a bit and moved to the frig. "At least this 'king' gave a good place to stay" She rolled her eyes with a light smirk. She pulled out at apple and bit into it. Slowly she walked around the kicthen and back into the living room.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:34 am
"I have to agree with that," Kakra said as she stood up and stretched. She also walked into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of fruit--a banana to be exact. She unpeeled it and took a bite. Then she relaxed on one of the beds. Well, she didn't really "relax" she more of... jumped on it... "These beds are springy... cool."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Suavanna

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:24 pm
Maibe smirked a bit and watched Kakra. She finished her apple and through the rest at the wall "Opps...oh wait, I don't care" She laughed and watched out of the room and into the small outside they had. It was in a dome but still outside.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:16 pm
Kakra looked up as the apple hit the wall, and she laughed. She closed her eyes, saying, "I repeat, these beds are so cool." She sighed with content, "mmm...so comfy."  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:47 pm
psychotic__Gal
Kakra looked up as the apple hit the wall, and she laughed. She closed her eyes, saying, "I repeat, these beds are so cool." She sighed with content, "mmm...so comfy."
Maibe smiled, annoying sometimes Kakra was. She was like her little sister. She shook her head and laughed and jumped on the bed with her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:23 pm
Kakra felt the same way about Maibe ( as an older sister) though she didn't know Maibe felt that way too. "See!" Kakra exclaimed, laughing, "Isn't it comfy?" She mischievously picked up a pillow and lightly hit Maibe with it, initiating a pillow fight. She giggled again.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:48 am
psychotic__Gal
Kakra felt the same way about Maibe ( as an older sister) though she didn't know Maibe felt that way too. "See!" Kakra exclaimed, laughing, "Isn't it comfy?" She mischievously picked up a pillow and lightly hit Maibe with it, initiating a pillow fight. She giggled again.

Maibe laughed and grabbed a pillow "I guess your right" she smacked Kakra with the pillow and smirked. "Do you challenge me?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:11 pm
"Oh yes!" She exclaimed with a laugh, "I've beaten you at this once, and I can do it again!" Then she "attacked" with another feather pillow. Her hair went wildly flying.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Aziza had watched with silent eyes at the attitude Maibe had been showing. But when the pillow fight started she decided to join in.

"Master won't mind if these pillows were to say explode from our 'attacks' will he?"she asked a mischievious smirk gracing her lips. She was the trixter of the house in a way. She was sly, fast, and liked to play tricks of all sorts on people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:19 pm
(Posting a Male Vampire Profile. Yipee!)

Name:Amare (Ah mar ee)
User Image
(Picture taken from Trinity Blood...when I stop being so lazy I'll draw him myself. He'll look less smug and open shirted too.)
Age: His actual age is 210, give or take a year or two, but his physical appearance places him more at 30 or 35. (he was somewhere in there when he became a vampire)

Race:Vampire

Powers: That boosted vampire strength one typically sees in the movies paired with a sort of bloodlust ability he can get after feeding or when he feels an emotion too strongly. The bloodlust is really only useful in a melle battle situation since he looses a lot of his rational thought and power to recognize allies.

Bio: Amare grew up somewhere in the US, he had a wife and a kid in his early twenties. The kid ran away from home and the wife cheated on him (though didn't know it) with a vampire who later killed her. He followed his wife's killer all around the world until he ended up in Africa.
He stayed a short time with some witch docter type of guy before he cought up to the vampire. Instead of killing the vampire Amare was turned into one somewhat against his will and turned loose into Africa with no directions whatsoever but to feed. Amare, who upon transforming experienced the aforementioned bloodlust, went crazy and sucked dry people and animals alike in Africa. He got the name Amare (Ethiopian for "he who is good looking" because, in spite of his deranged behavior he had that alluring and unnatural vampire beauty.)
He was finally stopped by that witch doctor fellow he had stayed with and, after some time regaining what memories and atiquite he could, rejoined the rest of the civilized world.
He now finds himself tied to these beautiful maidens he helped to rescue with some other fellow vampires...yadda yadda present story.

Appearence: Shaggy long very dark brown hair, Silvery blue eyes, muscular, tall (like at least 6 foot) and largely like th above pictures with a few variations I plan to draw a picture myself for.

Weapons or pets(if any) or Other: He has familiars that he calls Berura (meaning pure in hebrew...no real significance there, just a name) that are little whilowisp like creatures. Blue and fiery but cool to the touch they follow his commands, speak not att all and can go through walls. They're good for light, attacking enemies, protecting people, scouting out ahead and for company. He can't call them while bloddlusting or unconscious. The only way to kill them is to remove the marble-like soul/brain/or whatever it is that is embedded in their firey forms.
They can appear as just a floating fire ball or small and canine-like. They can also join together in one powerful form which looks like a wolf made of fire. (pictures pending coloration but there will be examples)
Ref Pic 1

Any other weapons? He tends to go with brute strength and picks tools and weapons off the floor if they're necessary in an upcoming situation. Other than that he's usually un armed.

(God that's long, I'm sorry)  

Abaratsumo

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:13 am
psychotic__Gal
"Oh yes!" She exclaimed with a laugh, "I've beaten you at this once, and I can do it again!" Then she "attacked" with another feather pillow. Her hair went wildly flying.
She smirked and jumped on Kakra pinning her down. She smirked more and smack her with a pillow till she was dizy. Then slowly Maibe got up and went to her bed and sighed softly laying down. Thinking about how she'd get outta her this time.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games