Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] leslie | lurks || kostya ash | ala | elys | thezil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a good thing you said alternate future because you had another thing ******** coming to you, god damn. I guess. Uh. I don't--

(A thoughtful look, and an angry one, and he flops back into his chair, scowling.)

I just don't think I ******** could. Come out. I could be at peace with it all on my own, but I don't want everyone else to ******** know, it'd be none of their ******** business. If I pursued anyone, or the other way around, they'd do the right thing and keep it quiet, because it's disgusting.

As for the second one, s**t. It'd be the biggest ******** relief. I would probably cry like a little b***h, like hearing that your dog is gonna make it through surgery.

I enjoy reading in native language, but English still difficult. Most comfort with children books and stories, but have to move beyond that. Is like, bucket list of all I want to be able to read one day, when English come easier.

Rejam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Any one that I can eat. >: D I am very hungry, you know, all the time. Growing ghoulssss need food. Lotssss of it.

1. (Silence.)

The first time I used my weapon and knew that I-- we-- were strong. People on the island may ******** with me, monsters may ******** with me, but other than that, no one else is ever going to hurt me ever, ever again.

2. ******** YOU.

1. I like them! I want to keep many many and put them in lairs and pet them and feed them and hug them. As long as they listen. : ) I would like to keep them forever to be mine. Then train them to do many tricks for me. I want to have one that is a hunter to be mine, but it will have to come and go. Like playing fetch, maybe with more humans!

(He stares away, pleased at the mental image of a little happy commune.)

2. Oh, uhm. Uhm. I don't...I don't know? I think I do not know. I think it would be a trick, because Qarah is cruel and not nice at all and very grumpy in the bad way. But if it was not a trick, I think I would be happy. I like its beetles.

Prolixity

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Oh my jack, you don't know. You do not even know. Yes. Yes. Yes. I don't, like, fly a lot, but if I think about it, it really gets easy to mess it up by trying to pay attention. It's the worst. I'd rather someone just carry me.

Not even one.

(OOC: He really likes their pen-pal situation, even if he doesn't admit it. It makes him feel looked after, which has never really happened before.)

Oh! I am always watching, and always waiting. beneath your bed and beneath the sand. I had a name, before, but it was a long long long time ago, and Something That Waits did too, but we don't remember. So we picked these, we think.

kuroopu

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces