Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles hearing their offer then he his head as he looked at them. "Thanks, but no thanks guys. Your place is for two people and me being there by end up straining our friendship. Some people just don't live together" he said turning down their welcoming invitation gently. He faces the door as he hears it open, "Hello and good day Mr. Svetki" he greeted and said his name correctly because multilingual and he was being friendly. He was dealing with an adult so he wasn't nervous. "I need a place to stay" he said looking down towards his stuff for a second then back up at the teacher, "If you don't mind me staying here".
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:48 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler pouted a but then smiled. "Okay, but you are always welcome if you change your mind." He looked at the door once it was opened and smiled at the teacher.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:50 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head agreeing with Skyler. "Yup, you're always welcome to." He smiled at the teacher once he opened the door.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The rabbit male tilted his head curiously at the request but was happy to oblige. "Oh well sure. Come on in. Will your friends be staying as well? You're all more than welcome to make yourselves at home, but please be respectful of my place.' Leveret said with a warm smile. He stepped back a bit to let the other three in. "THere are already two students here currently, but I have plenty of rooms to spare and I'm sure you all can get along or mind your own spaces if needed."

The teacher beckoned for them to come on in and follow him. The inside of the home was huge and big as any other japanese family's home and was suited for plenty of people with hallways to different rooms and in the center of the building the living area.

Current Form: Human
Company: Teacher Keith/Jayu (i think?) , Nero. Chai, some new people
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiles hearing that he is welcome to stay at this place of residence. "Thank you for the warm welcome and no they have a place of their own. I will be sure to do so" he responded then he picks up his stuff and carries them as he walks on in when the teacher steps back. "I will most likely keep to the room I'm assign to or the kitchen" he informs him. Moris follows after the teacher further into the teacher's home. He thought it was pretty spacious and big, but not too big which he likes it to be.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image

"Of course. I try to be friendly to all students in need of help, it makes a nice change from the grumpier teachers." He chuckled lightly. "Your friend's are more than welcome to come and visit or stay the night any time they wish, I have no problems with that." He said looking back at the door at the other two.

The rabbit's left ear twitched when the boy said "kitchen" would be a suitable living place. "Silly boy, I don't think the kitchen is suited for staying in, but if you prefer the kitchen area or are interested in cooking, I can give you a room in the hall next to it." He offered.

As he walked and showed the boy around, wondering if the other two were to follow, Leveret decided to get to know this student since he never met him. "So, tell me a bit about yourself."

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris can understand about grumpy teacher because he had trouble with dealing with one. "I am so happy to hear that" he responded to hearing that his friends are allowed to visit whenever and can stay the tonight. This place is definitely an improvement to the manor he had moved out of. "I didn't mean living in the kitchen I mean to be mostly to be found at during the day. I do like to cook, sorry for the confusion" he corrected him and informed him. Moris continues to follow after the teacher, "I have been at this school for a few school days now. I am multilingual, and natively German, and I have foster parents" he said simple facts.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler thought it was kind of the teacher to let them stay when ever they wanted. He followed a long beside of Moris. Just by hearing them talk, he knew Moris would like it here.

Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled and followed behind Moris and Skyler. He found the place to have a warm home feeling to it.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

The professor was glad to see the other two students taking an interest in his home and for their friend. He continued to show the boys around. The dragon kid and buff angel were on the other side in the living area still as far as he knew.

"Interesting. What all languages can you speak. I personally am part French from my mother's side, although I don't really know much of the language other than few words my mom spoke." He said with a bit of thought. "Do you happen to have a name? I'm guessing you have heard of my name before since you guys found where I live. You don't have to call me by my professor title after school hours, you can call me Leveret if you wish." The teacher looked at the other two boys curious if they had names too since nobody introduced themselves yet.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"English, Spanish and French, I can tutor you in the language of French. I don't know much of my parents because I was left on the steps of orphanage when I was a newborn" he responded and offered to teach the professor some French. "Yes, right I do. Pardon the rudeness of not introducing myself earlier. My name is Moris Stealth" he introduced himself and give his friends a chance to say their own name to the professor. "I knew of your name when I looked into how professors and teachers are left at this school and I explored the campus quite a bit when I first got to this school few days ago so that is how I know of this place existence. Sure I can call you Leveret" he said to him and he hadn't used an adult's first name before unless it was the only name he knows.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:13 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled a bit hearing the teacher introduce himself. "Oh I'm sorry, my name it Skyler Rivers."

Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:19 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot followed quietly, then panicked a bit when asked about his name. "I-I'm sorry for being rude, m-my name is Elliot White." His voice was a bit above a whisper from where he was so shy and nervous.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well it's good to meet you all, I do hope you make yourselves at home. If there's anything you guys need let me know. " The rabbit shape-shifter said. "I was about to get drinks, does anyone want one?" He offered.

He looked at the boy who would be rooming there and chuckled. "A student teaching me my mother's language. A bit ironic, but I will pass, thank you." He said to the french lessons offer.

He listened to the boy's explanation of how he found the place. "Well normally I am mostly here at night, but since it's beginning of a new year, some students needed my help so I brought them here. You're lucky to have caught me in time."

Company: Teacher Moris, Elliot, Skyler, and Nero. Chai

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Genkawolf

kimmico13

shika-kun-2012

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:43 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"A cup of water would be ok" Moris responded he didn't want to stay too long. They do have someplace to be and he just wanted to drop off his stuff to his room, but he hasn't been shown the room yet. Wasn't surprised to hear that his offer was decline because they usually are by adults anyways. The German teen was just being nice by making the offer yet didn't think he would be following through with it. "I am known to take chances and this time was no different. If you weren't here I was going to come back again after dark" he responded about him being lucky the teacher was there.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas