X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:02 pm
Steele raised a brow when she nonchalantly clambered onto his back. I guess she was comfortable enough with a Morlock mount. He shrugged and headed toward his cave, but to get there he needed to go past the hole found her in. He was curious if she would protest a bit about being taken home instead of going somewhere else. But he passed it and kept going. He told her to hold on and he leaped into the air. He climbed a bit and dove into a blackened portion of the mountain. He could see perfectly in the pitch black dark, luckily for his rider he was a Daeva and was able to provide a soft light for her. "This is my den. There are tunnels that web through out the mountain. Some leading out and some leading down. I thought you might take interest in them." He lowered himself so she can jump off easier.

156 | 1303  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:31 pm
Yui rolled off his back and looked around, "the smell here..." she began while nosing herself around getting a feel for the features of the den, she found a wall that was pretty much bare. "the smell here is very framiliar., especially right here, she muttered before digging a bit and watching the wall fall apart revealing further tunnels , her tunnels. I've been digging this wayt a bit recently I had decided to stop recently though since I figured Id run out once I reached the mountain." she explained stepping into her own set of tunnels, her lifes work.

1218 wc  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:25 pm
Steele eyed the hole. Then eyed Yui. Then the hole once again. "Does this mean I will be getting a visitor more often?" He eyed her, eyebrow still raised. Not that he minded. "Wait... Smell? Are you calling me stinky?" He glared at her playfully. He harrumphed and sat back on his haunches. If anything he could dig in the holes too to make them big enough to him. Cause as far as he has seen. They are and Yui and or Mole sized. He lit certain stick along the walls of the cave and illuminated it so she can see the three tunnels in the back and sides of his cave.

112 | 1314  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:44 pm
When steele asked if he'd be getting visitors more often Yui shrugged.it took her a bit by surprise, however, she felt it wouldnt hurt especially since she had a direct line to come see him "maybe." however she blinked when he asked if she was calling him smelly." she shook her head "no no. Im just saying that That part of the cave smelled like the tunnels I was digging so It reminded me of my home. I didnt mean any insult by it really." she gave him a nervous glance before he went to light thge torches.watching him do this she looked down all the tunnels."is there something on your mind steele?" she asked her tail curling around her.

123 I 1341  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:23 pm
With a chuckled to himself Steele shook his head. He watched her curl her tail around herself. She looked nervous again. Should he tease her? Nah... It might scare her away. "Nope. I just wanted to show you the tunnels in my cave. Since you seem to like tunnels I thought you would be interested in exploring them." He was too lazy to explore them since each tunnel eventually split up and went all over. He sat down and eyed her closely. "What about you? Is there something on your mind? You look..." His eyes squinted a bit as he stared. "...nervous."

102 | 1416  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm
"It just looks Like theres a lot of cave out there, and It would be kinda hard to navigate and map out the entire thing you know?" she stated letting her eyes go down the length of the cave."did you dig all of this yourself?" she then asked having a feeling the answer was no, however she felt that it could open the conversation in a new direction whilst keeping to what was now holding her interest. she also wondered if anything else lived in these tunnels after all hers was actually used by A small warren of rabbits she let stay there, mainly because she could track them to other food sources.

114 |1455  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:18 pm
"If I could dig through solid rock then I would have made bigger den." He looked down the caves as well. " I wasn't expecting you to explore them, or map them." Well... "I mean.. The one there..." He nodded to one of the cave entrances. "Doesn't go all that far back, and there are some shiny rocks at the end of it."

100 | 1516  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 pm
Yui shrugged, shiny rocks didn't really interest her.After all growing up she always saw girls go crazy over shiny things, and it was a reaction to something soo feeble that she found disgusting. However It could be worth a gander since The rocks around the shiny parts could be of more intrigue She started down the cave her yes focused on the walls looking for anything that might be interesting. as she headed down, the cave started to get a little darker. she noticed something along the wall that caught her attention. Lines, like the ones made from Soil hardening over centuries. "she then saw something that looked like it didnt belong."Hey steele, theres something in the wall." she said poking at it softly."It looks different then the rocks though." Looking around she saw a multitude of things like that, not all the same. some looked Like broken bits of Clay, others like bones."amy Idea what was here before?" she pressed further.

166 | 1611  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 pm
Steele followed Yui down the cave. He really never payed attention to what was along the walls, though he probably only noticed the shiny rocks because they sparkled when he walked by them. His eyes watched her more than they watched the walls. He was curious to what she was thinking about. She stopped and was looking at the walls more closely now. He sat next to her and looked too. The lines did look out of place but he had no idea what they were or what they signified. "I really have no idea. I haven't been here for long." Which was true. "Why? do you see something special?" He looked at the walls a little more. He still couldn't see what was so special about this specific section of wall. "I'll be back in a bit." He went back to the main hovel of his cave and grabbed a torch. He went back the the cave and used his claws to pick away at the rock and wriggled the torch into the wall. "There. A little more light."

180 | 1696  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm
Yui smiled when Steele brought her the light."thank you" she nodded and pawed at the objects a bit of dirt fell out and a bit more was visable."Its got some kind of symbol on it, in fact theres a bunch of them. I dont know what they are though. looks old., in fact Im sure it is..." she muttered and leaned on the object and tried to gently pull it from the wall. The area around it loosened but It looked as if it were really deep in the rock." no dice Its not gonna budge even if I dug here for hours... probably for the best that it stays here for now. Not like I can read it. It doesnt look like any set of symbols Ive seen, not tribal markings, or even the ones Ive seen the humans use" Yui couldnt help but admit it now, she was curious."Steele I really wanna find out what is up with this thing. would it be okay If I came back here later? I want to try to get this thing out and see if my Godmother knows anything about this.... she has a knack for these things."
Oddly enough though she was also His brothers Mother in law, his mother and fathers best friend, Sayre had so many links to Yuis family"I just gotta find her is all, shes been somewhat scarce these last few months." she said using her tail to brush off the area around the mysterious Object. of unknown origin.

256 | 1867  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:46 pm
He nodded at her. "No problem." He could see just fine in the dark but he wanted to be considerate of her. When she was done picking at the rock he took his tail and swept away some of the dirt. He finally saw the object that she had spotted. "I can get this out." Since the object wasn't exactly in solid rock his claws could get through it. It may take Yui a few hours but he could do it in a few minutes. Since it was old he wanted to be careful and precise. He took his claw and started to pick around the object. "This might take a while." He gave her an awkward smile and went back to picking. Once he had the object circled he started to make the circle around it smaller, leaving a bit of dirt on there. He can brush that away and get into the fine cracks and details later. He noticed that the object was thin, but he couldn't tell how far back the object was. It almost seemed like a plate or some sort of tablet. He looked to Yui. "What do you think it is?" He took a few steps back so she could take a quick look before he went back to work. It took him twice as long to dig out the rest of it. He gently tugged on it and it wiggled. he burred under it a bit more and with a second tug the object became freed from the cave wall. He brushed of some loose dirt, it was still rather dirty but he didn't think washing it would be a very good idea. He handed the thing to Yui. "There." He sat back and rubbed the back of his head. "Uhm... You can still come back tomorrow if you want. I'd like to know what it is as well." He glanced down the cave and back to her. "Who knows. There might be more things like that in here." He took the torch from the hole he made and guided her back to the entrance and but the torch back from where he got it. The returned back to Yui and sat next to her.

372 | 2068  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:02 pm
Yui shrugged when he asked what it was.It was flat and circular, almost like a disc."Im not sure what it is, but I wanna figure it out. Its gotta mean something to someone." she said softly. When steele said that there may be more in the wall Yui nodded."well once we figure out what this is, we can figure that part out" she looked at the markings on the disc. they were strange she would give them that."But I promise Ill be back tommorow. I just need to pass this off to someone who can give it some better investigation., then maybe we can eat something that we can both enjoy." she laughed remembering how much steele hated the potatoes. With that she decided she should get going, and so taking the object in her mouth Yui started heading towards the entrance of her own tunnel carefully maneuvering the disc to that it would fit through the hole. However before heading in she turned around, then using her paw she waved goodbye before disappearing into her tunnels Dragging the treasure with her, off to bring it to her mother in law to get this thing looked at, so she can maybe tell steele what it is, and then they can maybe find more.

Final count 2084  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash