• Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:45 am
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

"More trouble for me tomorrow? Since when did you care? Actually I know that you don't." She said lowering her voice almost to a hushed whisper."But more or less, I don't care. Tomorrow I'm gonna be strong. Take what ever comes my way. You just watch." She grinned but she still couldn't stop trembling. She didn't know if she could actually manage to stay strong. All her words were just to try to sound strong.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

I guess I’m only good for causing P A I N
Even if I had N E V E R wanted to

Camon put his hand around her neck and forced her face up "I just don't want my precious, new toy to be broken on the first day" his voice as sweet as the first moment they met as his eyes traced down to her quivering body. "Ah, you're trembling, how cute" Camon said relaxing and letting his hands run down to her shoulders, sensing the small shivers that shook her small body with a smile. The smile on his face faded however when he realized something "You didn't answer my question though..." his heated breath drew closer "Don't you get a sexual thrill from all to this as well?" Camon didn't let her answer before he kissed her over and over, talking in between the kisses "the danger that someone might find us......the anticipation of my punishment.....most of all, you submitting to me. And remember, don't lie to me."

If anyone wants to P L A Y you out
I will
R I P them all into little bits

User Image User Image User Image
[Layout by organizationXV]
[Lyrics: Scissorhands by Miku Hatsune]

[Sorry, went to volunteer and all weekend and read yandere fanfics for inspiration. My body is ready now for them to do the frick....AND THE FRACK. Jk, I just really want a hot make out session between the two for now, lol. ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:59 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem looked into his eyes giving him a dirty look.Just as she went to answer his question she was stopped by His lips.She didn't try to fight away this time.As soon as she got the chance she spoke."Me submitting to you?!?" The word echoed in her head realizing what she was doing. She wasn't fighting back, she was just standing there. She knew things would get even worse if she took the chance to push away from him so she just stood there and did what was better for her.She closed her eyes and unballing the fist that was holding on to his jacket until it was just her hand resting on his chest.

User Image

[Ooc:Its fine! ^•^ I think I'm need to start reading some too. Lol I understand but what gets me is how you say 'for now' XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:56 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon gave a triumphant smile as he watched the blonde girl finally yield to him. "Good girl" he whispered into her ear over the music coming to an end and starting up a new, slower song. "Hey....as a reward, I'll close my eyes this time..." His voice trailing off into the soft orchestra playing, he closed his eyes as promised, his kisses became more gentle but just as deep and his grip not as rough, but firm, as if holding someone lovingly.

I will

[IM'MA MAKE THEM DO THE FRICK FRACK LATER. PS: I FREAKING LOVE HIS HOT-COLD PERSONALITY ]  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem opened her eyes soon enough to see his smile. After seeing his smile she felt a ache in her chest feeling the defeat. She smirked back hoping he enjoyed it. She believed the longer he believed he was the one winning the harder he would fall when he failed to brake her.As he began to talk she realized how it seemed to change along with his grip. It sent shivers down her spine. When he kissed her again she closed her eyes again after seeing if he really would close his. This time instead of her just being the one being kissed she actually kissed him back pushing back with equal force against his lips as he did to hers.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:51 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon could feel the smile on her lips as their lips pressed against each other and he couldn't help but smile back in amusement at her sudden assertive behavior as she kissed back. Passive aggressively, he let her kiss him before he tilted his head and used his mouth to open hers, letting his tongue taste hers as his hand moved up and once again became entangled in her hair, but no longer in the rough way he had done so previously before, but rather playing with it.

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem was shocked feeling her mouth open and feeling his tongue having contact with hers.She squeezed her eyes shut and her cheeks burned red.At this point her hands were on his shoulders. At afew moments she would let out a quiet moan or whimper.It eased her as he messed with her hair. For some reason she noticed how she wasn't fighting it and wondered to herself if this is what she wanted.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:16 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

As soon as Salem had moaned, he knew he had his answer. The cracks were beginning now and soon he'd have a perfect, broken doll to play with. Before the either of them could get too excited, Camon broke the kiss all of a sudden, leaving Salem nothing but breathless and the taste of him in her mouth. "You don't deserve that much...yet" he said in a hushed voice, lips so close to hers they brushed onto each other with every word he spoke "We'll see after you've shown me some improvement." Pulling his face away, Camon fixed his jacket and the bangs from his eyes as he glanced over to the dying band as the voices died down, signaling people were getting ready to leave "Come along, broken princess. Your bed awaits you. "

I will

[Ahh! I'm sorry! I had my iPod taken away and that was the one thing that connected me to the internet, but it's back now! I hope you're still willing to roleplay with me!]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:36 pm
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

Salem opened her eyes as he separated from her. She felt as if he had her in some trance forcing her to go in some momentary ease were she nearly forgot every thing he was really doing to her. She sneered at him after hearing his comment."I don't deserve it? Good, cause I don't want it!"She said putting as much sarcasm as she could in one sentence.Her attitude completely changing as she felt a flame of anger building in her chest.She started talking with out thinking and it didn't even cross her mind what the consequences would be for speaking this way to him. "And you really still think I'll 'improve'?! It's time you realized your alittle too old for 'toys'!" She said crossing her arms glaring at him with a dirty look.She couldn't feel more relived it was time to leave, all she really wanted to do was sleep which was an only escape from him.

User Image

(Oh yea it's all ok! I completely understand! ^,^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm
Angelbeats123

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Camon's smile fell from his face as Salem spat back an attitude at him. Honestly, this "tough girl act" was really start to annoy him, so he might as well remind her who exactly did she belong to now. He seized her wrist in a tight hold and brought her back up against him, arm raised high so that she had to stand on her toes, his other hand grabbing her under the chin to force her to look at him. "Liar!" he growled "Your mouth says no but your body says yes, that makes you a liar. Remember what I said if do if you lied to me?" The male then forcibly dragged Salem back up to her room and threw her onto her bed, locking the door behind him. "'Too old for toys,' huh? Aren't you too young to be living by yourself?" Camon murmured as he stepped closer and closer to the girl until he was on top of her, hands on both sides of her to prevent any escape. "You promised you'd behave, and now I have to punish you for breaking that promise on top of lying to me."

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 am
organizationXV

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

As soon as Camon grabbed her wrist she realized she made a horrible mistake. She wanted to defend herself in some way but was paralyzed with fear and didnt want to make the situation worse and stayed quiet as he pulled her to her room. When she was thrown on the bed she made sure to watch Camon until his words made her grit her teeth and turn her head.She looked back up when he was on her which made her eyes grow wide.When she heard him say punish she began to struggle to get away but was prevented."I didn't...lie!...Stop!"She said as she tried to push him away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 am
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

As Camon straightened his school regulated tie and fixed his appearance in the mirror, his thoughts flashbacked to the previous night:

In the middle of his punishment session with Salem, he received a text, reminding him to finish his errands to prepare for the next day. With a tsk he gave a disappointed sigh and untied Salem's arms to get his tie back. "Looks like I get to break you another day" he smirked as he sat up, still over her. "Don't get too excited, you have to get your sleep for tomorrow." Leaning over with his hands holding fast onto Salem's wrists so that she wouldn't struggle, he nuzzled into her neck one last time "Goodnight doll, I'll see you tomorrow." Finally he swung his legs back over and picked up his jacket and straightened out his appearance. he turned back to Salem and spoke, calm but definitely threatening "Don't even think about leaving here, if you do, I'll find you and drag you back myself and lock you up for good, got it?" With a satisfied smile, Camon left the room and locked the door behind him.

The young student president sighed once more, disappointed he didn't get to finish what he started. However, today was a new day for more opportunities to ruin her day, or the rest of her life. Either way was fine with him and it put a spring in his step and bigger smile on his face.

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:55 pm
Ouijiji-san

Sαℓєм ¢яσѕѕ
User Image
User Image

~Previous Night~

Salem stared blankly at the shut door which was shut by someone she wished would never come back. Her bottom lip quivered as tears began to well in her eyes. She honestly didn't want to let him get to her, she still wanted to be the brave girl she once was before their whole ordeal. Salem couldn't help it though, the tears streamed down her cheeks as she let out a meek wimper. Being kept here by some sadistic class president felt like something out of a nightmare, well at least one that she couldn't seem to wake up from. she sulked for a while before lying back on the bed, it was so cruel to feel how soft the bed was and how it practically beckoned her her fall asleep.

~Morning~

Sleep was a gift that was hard to obtain and once you did obtain it, you didn't want to loose it. Salem managed to stop crying long enough to fall asleep, she wasn't even sure if she stopped crying when she fell asleep. But she did know she didn't want to wake up so when she did, it was as if reality came and hit her all at once. Her eyes opened and for a second she didn't realized where she was, making her want to cry the moment she did realize. Salem weekly through her legs off the side of the bed, wobbling to the bathroom. She froze when she saw her reflection, her eyes were puffy from all the crying and her face just held a sick look. It had only been one day but she looked as if she had suffered multiple.
Salem groaned and washed her face in hopes she would look more alive after wards. She also hoped Camon had a change of heart over night and would leave her be. She sighed and shook her head at the though knowing that kind of reality was just way too good to be true. She even questioned how she would be able to attend classes in such a state. Things definitely weren't going the way they were supposed to and she doubted she would ever be able to cope with this new reality .

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm
Akisuko

User Image

Ҁɑӎѻɴ βɑɴе

Gathering his things and Salem's new things to help her become more comfortable in her new school, he left his room in the boys dormitories. Greeting everyone else along the way with a kind smile, he made his way back to Salem's room. Knocking first to give her the decency to cover up anything she didn't want seen, "Hey dollface, you better be ready and dressed. You don't want to be late on your first day wouldn't you?" Camon hummed as he fished through his bag for his keys and casually flipped through his key ring until he found Salem's. Just as he was about to put the key into the lock, he figured he'd be nice and wait for her instead. "C'mon we have a tour to get through!" he called out louder as he moved to lean against the door frame.

I will

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff