Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Project impossible(1x1)[reserved] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:24 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

'Wanted to be like me...' This wasn't something he expected, not expecting the sudden embrace she gave him! He was blushing, not only for how embarrassing this was, but he was pressed right up to her chest... He looked up at her from the embrace, still blushing a little. "Well then, you're gonna have to try just as hard..." He grinned and suddenly hugged her, happy to know she'll still be hot-headed to him, "Because I still don't want to work for sh*t!" He let go and moved the chair out of the way. "Oh and by the way..." He now leaned against the door, crossing his arms with a smirk, "You're going to a party with me. I've decided and I'm not taking no for an answer."

(Aww x3 She's being such a Tsundere~ And they're getting so close so fast! >w< I love Mirai so much!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 am
☆ M i r a i ♥ H a r u s o m a ☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirai was alittle surprised to feel him suddenly hug her but it made her smile which Is something she could admit to not doing in awhile."You don't have to want to but your gonna."She said with a unserious glare. She watched as he moved the chair. Her attitude completely change when he mention her going to a party with him. "I-I can't go somewhere like that!" She thought about how her dad would probably be at a bar all night and sleep all day tomorrow and most likely not bother to check on her. She figured Nicholas would make her go anyways.She poked him in the chest alittle rough. "I swear if you tell anybody what happened today!" She sniped at him."You know what, I'll give you what you want this time but like I said you better not tell anyone."

spartan309

((A tsundere character was exactly what I was going for ^.^ The story is getting good XD))  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:33 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas just kept his smirk, the smile she gave him actually really cute. "I knew you'd want to go." He said, keeping his smirk. "And don't worry, I have no intention of telling anyone." They were still close to each other, eyeing each other like they usually do. She was being hot-headed, but still wanted to party with him. It's as if the best of both worlds combined into creating a girl Nicholas thought was perfect. "I doubt you want to wear your school uniform to a party though." He mentioned with a grin, the schoolgirl look working on her in general, but not for a party.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:02 pm

User Image

Mirai rolled her eyes. "Im pretty sure I wouldn't of had a choice." When he mentioned her school clothes she looked down at them."Yea I guess your right." She was trying to think if she had anything to really wear somewhere like a party since she never really had been to one. "I'll have to check at home, I might have something."She said looking back up.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas smiled, opening the door now. "Well if that's the case, I'll let you get go and get ready." Before he let her leave though, he handed her a piece of paper. "My number. Tell me when you're ready and I'll head over to get you." He told her, now starting to get a little curious as to what she might have to wear to a party.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:53 pm

User Image

Mirai Nearly went into a panic. "No No! You don't have to get me I can go by myself."She actually wouldn't mind him getting her but she didn't want him to see the house she lived in. She didnt earn much money and since she was the only one in the house with money their house wasn't the nicest and plus she didn't want to take the chance of him meeting her dad.She nodded then walked out and walked home. Once she got home she realized she was right and her dad left to go the bar.She searched her closet and ended up pulling out some short ruffle pink dress. She looked at it and sighed never imagining she would ever wear it.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:09 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas made his way home, the house empty as usual. He put on his usual part attire, black pants, black jacket, white top, and a wrinkled black tie he's grown to enjoy wearing. After getting on his wrist bands and boots, he shot a text to Mirai, wanting to meet half way so he could lead her the rest of the way there. "Can't wait to see your party attire." he ended the text with, smirking as he walked to where he said to meet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 pm

User Image

Mirai slid on the dress and and was startled at the sound of her phone buzz. She picked it up and saw it was from Nicholas.She text him back."Yeah I'm sure you do."She rolled her eyes and walked out the house. She walked to where they were supposed to meet constantly worrying if this was a bad decision.When she made it there she looked up at him."You know your lucky I'm actually doing this." She said crossing her arms glaring at him.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:53 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas saw her in her pink dress, looking even more cute when she glared at him. "I know I am, thanks." He said with a smile. "The party is nearby. Be careful about your drink though. You're hot and that means others might try to drug you. I've seen it happen before." He told her, wanting to keep her safe. "Besides that, just have a good time. We can leave whenever you're ready to go." He said and took her to the party.

It was a decently sized party, the music bumping and the drinks flowing. He saw some local party goers he usually partied with, giving them the usual greeting of a high five and a cheers of their drink. "Hey Nick, who's the chick in the pink? Finally got yourself a girl to party with?" One of them asked. "More like party all night alone with!" Another called out, all of them laughing and messing with Nick. "It's not like that, but her name's Mirai." He told them, taking a drink.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:25 pm

User Image

Mirai blushed when he called her hot and rolled her eyes at the thought of someone trying to drug her.As they walked to the party she could feel her stomach turn from feeling nervous not just she was going to a party she wasn't supposed to going to it was the fact she was with Nicholas, and didnt know why.
When they made it to the party she stayed closely behind Nicholas. Mirai's burned red after hearing some of the guys comments.She poked her head over his shoulder giving the guys a cold stare.She look up at Nicholas. "Soo this it what you do every night instead doing your homework and studying." She teased rolling her eyes.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:47 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

The friends saw her death stare, jokingly backing off. "Whoa there Ice Queen, we're just teasing your boyfriend here." One of them said with a grin, making Nick blush a little. "I already said it wasn't like that jacka**!" Nicholas exclaimed half jokingly, playfully punching his friend's shoulder. Nicholas looked down at Miria, thinking she looked so adorable hiding behind him like she was. "Yup. Just partying and chilling out. Beasts studying any day." He said with grin, his favorite song coming on. "Aw yea! My jam! Come on, lets dance!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the crowd, bumping with the music. He was having a great time and it was easy to tell.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:12 pm

User Image

Mirai rolled her eyes and looked away trying to hide the fact that her face was beat red after hearing the guys comment.She looked up at Nicholas."Any night huh? Get used to that cause your gonna start studying."She said before he took her hand.It surprised her but she just followed him.She wasn't sure how she felt about this.She could barely concentrate with her mind racing with every thing that has happened all day.She couldn't help but stare at Nicholas, she didn't see him in the same way, it was just different.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:52 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:18 pm

User Image

Mirai couldn't help but smile back at him."Eh, D-Dancing isn't really my thing."She said with it being painfully obvious that she was nervous,"Besides Dont let inturpt your fun, After awhile you'll studying and won't have time for this."She said just to be a tease and mess with him.She took a drink and stared at the liquid in it thinking about what Nicholas said about people drugging her.She sighed brushing the thought off her shoulder before she drank whatever kind of alcohol it was.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:24 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas just smirked when she teased in, now picking her up and holding her up in the air as he danced. He was a little tipsy, but knew what he was doing and just wanted to tease Mirai back a little.

(You gonna make her get drunk now? X3 )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces