View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:24 pm
"Well, she's awake now, and her mouth still works." Max stated. "Though I think you might want to check for a blow to the head."

Valiant frowned and said nothing, turning to look at Serafina. "How are you doing? Are you feeling alright?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 pm
Serafina wasn't impressed with Max's comments. She looked towards to Valiant before answering him. "I feel drained from making that ice raft and then healing you. I'll be alright after resting more though. How are you feeling? For a while there, I wasn't sure if you would make it." Concern showed on her face as she looked him over, debating whether she go back over to him to check his vital signs.

lil_lollypop1

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:29 am
"I feel a bit stiff," He admitted, "but I think I should be fine. Don't push yourself too much. It would be bad if you passed out again."

"You know, all considering, you seem to lack a lot of vitality, princess. I would think that making a raft and healing one person shouldn't be enough to make you pass out." Max stated, looking a little more serious as he leaned against his hand. "I mean, even considering the circumstances."

Val shot Max a glare before making a small sigh. "I think what my cousin is trying to say is that he's also worried about you. If there is anything you're not telling us, now would be a very good to let us know. Are you anemic? Are you sickly?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 pm
Oh how she wanted to try to blood bend Max right now with his comments.... She knew how it was done in theory but hadn't tried it yet on anyone or animal. He was tempting her though.

"No to both. When I'm healing someone that is already half dead, it takes a lot of energy and concentration to heal the person in question. It was hard to concentrate with dealing with the rough waves tossing us about near the ship wreck too. Healing is not a simple thing to do when dealing with the internal organs." Serafina said to them as she wondered when Adri would get back with any news.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:37 pm
"Well, you may get a lot more practice the next few days as we try to figure out how on earth we're getting back. And believe me, the ice raft was good in an emergency, but I doubt it's going to hold up all the way back to the fire nation. We'll have to get a boat which means we'll have to get money somewhere..." Max sighed. "Let alone paying for food and shelter. Any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:08 pm
" We can always build a raft out of these trees to get off this island for a start. It will be better than an ice raft." Adri said to them as he came back into the clearing while carrying some tools that he found in the deserted village.

"I did come across a village but it was deserted. We could stay in one the houses there for the night or build our own shelter here. It's also called living off the land when we can. We may have to work at a job or two along the way in disguise but we'll survive. Everyone should eat a little something from the food pile for now." Adri said as he set the tools down next to the pile of food from earlier. He picked up two bananas and passed one to Serafina as he knew that she would eat it. Finally he sat down near the fire to eat his banana.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 pm
"A deserted village on an island. How odd..." Valiant trailed off. "It's probably safer in the buildings." He replied, taking one of the bananas and eating it.

"Perhaps one of the villagers left a map and compass or some sort of indication of where this place is exactly." Max nodded, taking a fruit and took a bite. "And if it's a fishing village, there might be a proper boat.

Valiant nodded and began to try and stand up. He winced as he wobbled slightly and stood on his two feet. "How far away is it?" Valiant asked, trying to judge whether or not he would be able to walk there in his condition.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:41 pm
"I agree on how off for it to be deserted. It was a prosperous village at one time and we would trade on a regular basics. Then about three years ago, it became less and soon enough, they stopped trading completely." Adri said back, not wanting to reveal yet that this island was where he was born and raised. His mother being a water bender and his father, a metal bender.

"It's possible but most of them would have it in their boats. The cove where the sea faring ships and boats is on the far side of the island from we are now. If there are any serviceable ones left." He said to Max before answering Val's question.

"It's about ten minutes from here to the village when the path is clear. Going to have to do some clearing of the path on the way so perhaps fifteen to twenty minutes." He said before finishing the last bit of the banana. Both he and Serafina got up. Serafina went over to Val in case he her her help.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 pm
"Ok. I think I can make it." Val replied. "Lead the way." He stated as he slowly began to move in the direction that Adri appeared in.

Max got up after Val, putting his dry clothes back on. He took a few breaths as he stumbled up to Adri. "You sound familiar with the place. Have you been here before?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:44 pm
Well, it was going to come out anyways so might as well tell Val amd Max."This island was my home before I became Lady Serafina's bodyguard. My father was a metal bender and my mother was a water bender. They had a good life here on the island but the question is what caused them to leave or disappear? Take one of the scythes or machetes with you to use. Never know when it will be useful " Adri answered him before taking a machete for himself. He still had he two swords that were strapped to his back.

Serafina took off her jacket and made it into a makeshift bag to carry the rest of the food that Adri had gathered. Then she pout out the fire with using sand nearby. She wasn't sure if anyone was watching them or following them at this point but better to put it out either way.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm
"Ahh..." Max replied. "That does seem very strange. In that case, we probably shouldn't stay long. If they left, they must have had a reason." Max said, taking a scythe for himself though mostly to use for a walking stick.

Val took the machete and was silent until they reached the village. When he looked at the broken and decaying houses, he then turned to Adri. "About how far are we from any other land? Particularly, how far are we from our destination. I'd rather not dwindle in the earth kingdom too long."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:35 pm
"From this island to the closest mainland is about 100 meters. That would take us to the mainland of the earth kingdom. How far is it from here to the Fire Kingdom? That I am not sure of as I hadn't traveled to your kingdom before." Adri said to Val as he keep on guard for anything.

He headed towards his parents' home that was in the center of town. It was the biggest house in town as his father had been the mayor of the town. It also seemed to be in the best condition as well, compared to the other houses.

"I wonder if the earth king had anything to do with making the people leave." Serafina said aloud, not meaning to. It was too late to take the words back as she looked about the town.

(Just though I would go ahead and post here.)  

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:52 pm
"It's about a thousand kilometers." Val muttered under his breath, then made a small sigh. It was going to be a while. "I don't know." Val told Serafina. "I don't see why he would unless he was trying to build some sort of base here."

"hmm?" Max muttered, stopping in the center of town and looking away. He was looking towards the roof of one of the buildings. He then turned and began to scale the side of the building.

"Max, what are you doing?" Val demanded as Max peeked his head on the roof. He then turned towards Val.

"There's someone up here." Max replied. "They're sleeping."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:30 pm
"I would think that he would have already started building it by now, instead of letting the town decay..." Serafina saik back to Val before looking up at where Max was scaling the building. She wondered who it was but figured that they will know soon enough.

Adri didn't know how he missed seeing the person that Max was checking on right now. Then again, he knew that he couldn't see everything as he looked up to where Max was now."Male or female?" Adri asked Max before looking around at the other rooftops nearby.  

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:36 pm
"That's true. I'm not sure." Val admitted, looking at the town. "Do you have any better theories?" He asked her, raising a brow.

"Female." Max replied. "Blue hair. Looks like a traveler. Is it a friend of yours?" Max asked.

Deborah Jetson

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces