Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
How did you find Our Village? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that I'm here, I'm looking forward to
  playing games
  watching resources like the CI Lists grow
  role playing
  hanging out
  taking polls and posting to earn coins
  all of the above
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:33 am
empress dee
JoyRose
xInnocent Evilx is looking for a 1x1 player for her vampire rp if that interests you. I hope you have fun here! emotion_hug

Ah, I see. When it comes to vampires, all I think about is bed bugs. *shudders* Not really something that I would like to get into that would fit within the PG 13 guidelines. Vampires are more like rated R to me. They suck the life out of someone in order to recruit them to their side. And as for bed bugs, they suck the life out of someone to cause an allergic itching from the places they bite.

Imagine a reddish-brown beetle similar to the size of a flea and then imagine it growing to the size of a human. That is what a true animated vampire is. Is that something we want someone role-playing about within PG 13 guidelines?

I don't mean any offense to anyone's creativity, but the topic of vampires is rated R.

Unforunately for her, I'm not fond of vampires, either (although my aversion isn't as strong as yours) and at least so far no one else has shown interest either. It's why I mentioned it to Agent Rissa, who may not feel that way. Like any topic, the treatment does not need to be R-rated if that's not how it's played. But I'm with you: biting victims to make them more like you is not appealing to me, either.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
xInnocent Evilx is looking for a 1x1 player for her vampire rp if that interests you. I hope you have fun here! emotion_hug

Ah, I see. When it comes to vampires, all I think about is bed bugs. *shudders* Not really something that I would like to get into that would fit within the PG 13 guidelines. Vampires are more like rated R to me. They suck the life out of someone in order to recruit them to their side. And as for bed bugs, they suck the life out of someone to cause an allergic itching from the places they bite.

Imagine a reddish-brown beetle similar to the size of a flea and then imagine it growing to the size of a human. That is what a true animated vampire is. Is that something we want someone role-playing about within PG 13 guidelines?

I don't mean any offense to anyone's creativity, but the topic of vampires is rated R.

Unforunately for her, I'm not fond of vampires, either (although my aversion isn't as strong as yours) and at least so far no one else has shown interest either. It's why I mentioned it to Agent Rissa, who may not feel that way. Like any topic, the treatment does not need to be R-rated if that's not how it's played. But I'm with you: biting victims to make them more like you is not appealing to me, either.

Dee likely forgot about the animated Halloween specials that include vampires. She was likely thinking of shows like Buffy, of Twilight, and Interview with a vampire.

Anyway, that thing Dee was talking about with the King of fighters one liners, she was thinking something like this:

Thread link and name: King of fighters one liners (within guild)
Short Description: In need of 3 cannon characters, see below the type of thread for details on the characters.
Type of Thread: Role-playing

Cannons needed:

1. Raditz Honshura Bogard - the husband to male fighter Andy Bogard. He wears a Golden-scarlet bloodstone pendant, which holds Andy's very soul that he protects with his life. Other than these facts, this is the same Raditz that had been featured in the early episodes of dragon ball Z.

2. Joe Higashi - a Japanese slightly perverted man who is the best friend to Terry and Andy Bogard. He lives in the basement of the mansion and works as an auto mechanic. He builds, repairs, and fuses different makes of cars and is unique in the sense that he can build any vehicle you fancy. He is skilled in Thailand kickboxing also known as Muay Thai.

3. Vegeta Honshura - married to both empress dee and to Terry Bogard, this Prince of the Saiyan race has it all when it comes to the royal treatment. He still has the two kids he got from Bulma, plus he has other children he acquired from both Dee and Terry. Please do NOT ask the details of HOW he has kids with Terry because that goes beyond the rating of this site.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Dee likely forgot about the animated Halloween specials that include vampires. She was likely thinking of shows like Buffy, of Twilight, and Interview with a vampire.

Anyway, that thing Dee was talking about with the King of fighters one liners, she was thinking something like this:

Thread link and name: King of fighters one liners (within guild)
Short Description: In need of 3 cannon characters, see below the type of thread for details on the characters.
Type of Thread: Role-playing

Cannons needed:

1. Raditz Honshura Bogard - the husband to male fighter Andy Bogard. He wears a Golden-scarlet bloodstone pendant, which holds Andy's very soul that he protects with his life. Other than these facts, this is the same Raditz that had been featured in the early episodes of dragon ball Z.

2. Joe Higashi - a Japanese slightly perverted man who is the best friend to Terry and Andy Bogard. He lives in the basement of the mansion and works as an auto mechanic. He builds, repairs, and fuses different makes of cars and is unique in the sense that he can build any vehicle you fancy. He is skilled in Thailand kickboxing also known as Muay Thai.

3. Vegeta Honshura - married to both empress dee and to Terry Bogard, this Prince of the Saiyan race has it all when it comes to the royal treatment. He still has the two kids he got from Bulma, plus he has other children he acquired from both Dee and Terry. Please do NOT ask the details of HOW he has kids with Terry because that goes beyond the rating of this site.

That last but seems - well, let's just say even if I did know who Vegeta was, I would certainly not want to take over a character with elements in his past that we couldn't discuss or acknowledge. I understand what you're saying, but perhaps you should play Vegeta yourself, where the background is easy to assume because it's the one you yourself have in mind anyway. Anyone else runs a risk of not living up to your expectations for the character.

Other than that one small concern, I'd be willing to post this if you can tell me where I should do so. It's not actually a "Beyond Our Village" thing for this thread. Perhaps make an ad thread in the Village rp forum?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:51 pm
I found it on the top guild board and decided to check it out!  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:02 pm
Irina96

That's great! I don't even know how it gets up there, as small as we are. But I'm glad you're here!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 am
JoyRose
Irina96

That's great! I don't even know how it gets up there, as small as we are. But I'm glad you're here!!

I am glad to be here too! Sometimes a guild gets up there due to activity! I have seen it happen before!  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:55 am
Irina96
I am glad to be here too! Sometimes a guild gets up there due to activity! I have seen it happen before!

Well, I try to encourage activity here. It's more fun when more folks are active. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:48 am
JoyRose
Irina96

Well, I try to encourage activity here. It's more fun when more folks are active. 3nodding

I agree. I love it how you keep talking to me and it is not just a welcoming message and the end. I also posted in the birthday forum and i will soon browse for more OwO  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:23 am
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96

I agree. I love it how you keep talking to me and it is not just a welcoming message and the end. I also posted in the birthday forum and i will soon browse for more OwO

I do try, although I'm only human and might miss stuff. Thanks for quoting me so I know to check here for your message! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:29 am
JoyRose
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96

I do try, although I'm only human and might miss stuff. Thanks for quoting me so I know to check here for your message! emotion_hug

only human? are yo not some kind of supernatural creature? o.O  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:46 am
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96

I wish! Oh that would be a fun word game: what super power does the avatar above you seem to have? lol
Obviously yours would be water powers!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:59 am
JoyRose
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96

I wish! Oh that would be a fun word game: what super power does the avatar above you seem to have? lol

And you would have flower powers!  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:07 am
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96
JoyRose
Irina96

And you would have flower powers!
Absolutely!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 pm
JoyRose and I were talking and she mentioned it. I popped by and looked around. Now here I am!  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 pm
Pink Fregia
JoyRose and I were talking and she mentioned it. I popped by and looked around. Now here I am!

Welcome! I grabbed your booty, too. ninja mrgreen  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces