Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Cat and Dog [Kenta/Jala] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
[A.V.] rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:24 pm
Perhaps she gave him TOO much of an edge, and watched as he dashed through the finish line. Curious how a little motivation could make one push past their own limits.
She should have been frustrated, and truth be told, a part of her was, but she could help but chuckle as he turned around and faced her. Did he dare?
Oh no, she wouldn't give him that satisfaction after he had already bested her.

Instead, she too shifted, pouncing on him the moment her foot crossed the line, pushing him to the ground.
"Thought you could get the jump on me, huh?"

Distance: 23

robot kitten
Haha, don't worry about it! She'll be getting him back after that auction... unless the auction IS the date lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:16 pm
[A.V.]
Nah, she bought him, that's no lunch date! XD and I finally settled on a brown speech for him.... blue was just not him.

Kenta was surprised when she pounced on him. It was supposed to be the other way around!
He fell back to the ground with a grunt as she tackled him. Did he win... or she since she was the one on top so to speak? Oh well... He grinned; "Worth a shot right? Plus... I tend to bite things when in wolf form so.... jumping seemed a bit nicer than just biting you so I could win."

Being straddled was an interesting thing... especially when the girl's not wearing very much! Cold water, he thought to himself, think of COLD COLD water. "So you owe me a lunch date.. or do I owe you something else?" Where do I put my hands? Thighs and hips are way to intimate! He thought as he tried to figure out how to not offend her or be too rude despite the lovely legs right in reach...  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:53 pm
Jala couldn't help grinning.
"Oh, is that so? Then perhaps it's a good thing I shifted back too~"
Though, of course, he might have liked getting bitten.

"Mm, that depends. Did you have something else in mind?"
She gave him a coy smile as she leaned closer.
It may have been tempting, but a look in her eyes seemed to say she would destroy him if he tried anything funny. That, and her tail wasn't exactly on good terms with him, so unless he liked to get bitten where the sun didn't shine, it was probably best he kept those hands to himself. After all, her tail did tend to act on instinct~

robot kitten
Ooh, yay!
(And don't mind her. She probs won't end up doing anything... maybe...)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 am
[A.V.]

Distracting woman, he thought, but with that tail that was glaring at him he behaved.
"I'm still all for that lunch date. Since while you may have... caught me, I still beat you over the line!" Considering that he usually ate at home or the dorms, Kenta did not have too much experience with eating out.... He had gone only a few places with his skeletal guardian before he'd started school and he wasn't sure that places catering mostly to the undead would go well with Jala....

But since she obviously didn't mind his undead-ness.. maybe she would like to go to that cafe he'd gone to? Though since they keep it chilly... she'll have to put on a few more pieces of clothing!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:08 pm
"Oh, don't worry. I'm not a sore loser. I do intend to keep up my end of the bargain, and besides..."
She brushed her hand against his cheek, grinning.
"I'd never turn down free food."

Straightening up, she finally got off him, and crossed her arms.
"So, where are we going? Someplace fancy? I do hope there'll be plenty of raw meat~"

robot kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:48 am
[A.V.]
want to keep on going or stop and have date night in another rp when you are up to it?

Free food? Well... he never did say who'd have to pay did he? And since he won and had.... sorta asked her on the date then it was his responsibility to pay. Good thing I help out at Loran's and can pay for it!

"Well," he sat up after she finally got off and gave a nervous smile. "Any place I eat at has to have uncooked meat since my stomach can't handle cooked foods all that well. I rather like this one cafe... it's mostly for undead so the temperature's real chilly." He looked at her 'outfit.' "You'll probably need something a bit more covered. Unless you're good with the cold?"  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:54 pm
Well, there was that (really, it was unbecoming to make a lady pay, Kenta), though there was another way they could enjoy free food. A method that was fun, exciting, AND lively.

She couldn't help but grin.
"And cover up this lovely body? Who do you think I am?"
Shen then shifted back to her natural form and sat back on her hindquarters, licking her paws.
"We could always eat the au naturale way. Perhaps get a bit of a snack first. Raw meat is the best way to go, and I do like my prey to be putting up a fight. Makes the meal much more... satisfying."

robot kitten
Another rp sounds good!
And sorry for the wait ahhhh. I'm up for an rp anytime, though I might be a bit slow ; u ;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:59 pm
[A.V.]
and wrapping this one up.... cause robo is a bad kitty and keeps abandoning Kenta for her louder muses...

Kenta grinned; "Probably not someone who wears clothes too much... Or at least not a lot of them!" Course he wore less than alot of the other boys.. but some how it didn't mean the same thing when a ghoul did it... Rather unfair but ahh well.

He chuckled; "I do like the meat fresh too... but this place makes a good meal! When do you want to go?" He wagged his tail, still in his half skeletal wolf form.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:24 pm
Jala grinned, tail swishing lazily behind her.
"Why, you flatter me. Clothes are overrated, though I suppose the headmaster wouldn't approve of students running around stark naked in school."
Of course, she could have meant students running around in their natural forms, but... one could never know. Kenta could think whatever he wanted, and she gave him a minute to do so.

"Why, you seem quite keen on convincing me. Right now sounds good."
She nuzzled against him, purring.
"Lead the way, wolf boy~"

robot kitten
Sounds good!
(No worries, muses are fickle xD)

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers