Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love and Pokemon (RyatsuoxDuchess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
emotion_bigheart Astrid Hinamori emotion_bigheart

Astrid nodded before she followed him outside. Duchess was walking next to her trainer. She looked up at Dekker and Zero remembering being a baby the last time she saw them. She had grown quite a lot. Astrid smiled and pet Duchess head as they walked to the store. She was happy that Dekker let her come with him. She didn't mind the Danger as long as he was with her. She would do her part and help him no matter what.

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:37 am
User Image

"I've traveled to
many lands and seen many
beautiful things but none
can compare to the beauty of
the one I love...."
Dekker Alabast
"....So I am on a journey
with the one I love and
I chose to keep my feelings to
myself till the time is right
but that kiss did it give my feelings away."

Dekker got to the store and bought some things.then the store clerk handed him a parcel. then he said to Astrid "lets head out ok." Dekker walked out the store putting the parcel away in his backpack "So astrid how many contest have you won so far." Dekker said with a questioning tone.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

"I've actually got all five ribbons. All that's left is the grand Festival." She said smiling as she showed him and Zero her teams Ribbons. She smiled as she did this glad that he was letting her travel with him. Duchess wagged her tails happily as she proudly puffed out her chest.

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

"I've traveled to
many lands and seen many
the one I love...."
Dekker Alabast
with the one I love and

Dekker looked at Astrid and said "Thats cool. I won 6 gym badges I was on my way to the 7th when i ran into you" Dekker continued to walk and then he got a call on his pokewatch "yes sir i got your parcel and no i haven't opened it yet i have someone accompaning me on my journey but i will continue my mission." Dekker said with a cold and serious tone. but you couldn't hear the other voice because it was too low for anyone else to hear. dekker shut of his pokewatch and walked on ahead
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

Astrid heard what Dekker said but didn't say anything. As he walked on ahead she wondered why he was acting so distant towards her now. Was it something she did? "Dekker.....are you sure that I can come with you? I mean, from what you said on your pokewatch, it sounded like you were angry that I was with you." She said wanting to know what was going on. She didn't want to be in his way.

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

"I've traveled to
many lands and seen many
the one I love...."
Dekker Alabast
with the one I love and

Dekker stopped and looked at her and said "No no its alright you can travel with me its just my boss wants me to retrieve a powerful pokemon stolen from team rocket and return it to the wild. but he thinks i can do it in a certain time period. but its my vacation time it really ticks me off." dekker sighed even "if i did retrieve it you will be indanger and if something happened to you i would never forgive myself" dekker turned back around and continued to walk
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

"I want to help you get that Pokemon back Dekker. You know i hate feeling useless. It's the least I can do since you're letting me come with you. Please Dekker? I know how it is to have your pokemon stolen. If it wasn't for you, Pixie would be long gone. I want to repay you for it." She said looking at him with pleading eyes as she wanted to do whatever it took to get that pokemon back.

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:03 am
User Image

"I've traveled to
many lands and seen many
the one I love...."
Dekker Alabast
with the one I love and

Dekker was walking and said "Your not useless astrid, i am the one that is useless i broke a promise to you. i am sorry i couldn't keep it i got recruited to fight against team rocket. but now i feel really useless because they stole a legendary pokemon that i became friends with and i promised to protect it. the pokemon is MewTwo. how they captured it i don't know." Dekker walked to a tree and started to punch it over and over then he fell. then he began to cry and say "See it just seems that i can make promises but i can't even keep them especially to the girl i love. i am sorry astrid so sorry" Dekker pulled his knees close to his chest put his around his legs and put his head down and still cried. "i act tough but in actuality i am still that scared kid who had to put on a tough act for everyone to know that i am alright but really i don't know what to do if people get hurt. so through my journey i avoided people and i did try to get back home but with my job i lost track of the years." Dekker just sat there crying
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image

Astrid hugged Dekker and said "Please don't cry Dekker. I've already forgiven you. What you did for Pixie and myself earlier was more than rescuing her, it showed me that you still care for me like when we were kids. I love you Dekker, and nothing will ever change that." She then smiled at him before she hugged him sitting next to him and said "I'll do whatever I can to help you get Mewtwo back. Please don't cry." She then kissed him on the lips hugging him before she broke the kiss burying her face in his chest as tears formed in her eyes. "You know I don't like to see you cry. I know you've been holding your sadness in all this time. I just want you to be happy." She said as Duchess came over and licked Dekker's cheek and wrapped her golden tails around the two.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

"I have Darkness
In my heart but I
must conceal it for now...."
Dekker Alabast
"....This Darkness will eventually
Consume me but as long i am
with Astrid I will be fine...I hope."

Dekker kissed her back and he said "lets head out i know a possible location to where they have mewtwo." Dekker got up and took out a black pokeball and said "Anarchy i choose you." A 12 foot black charizard appeared before them. "All right lets fly." Dekker jumped on anarchy and he held out his hand to astrid. "Come with me." he said with a smile.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Astrid smiled and took his hand getting on the Charizard's back while Duchess went into her pokeball happily. She was just happy that Astrid was happy. Astrid hugged Dekker as they flew towards the location of where Team Rocket might have Mewtwo. She smiled happily as they flew feeling safe with him.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image

"I have Darkness
In my heart but I
must conceal it for now...."
Dekker Alabast
"....This Darkness will eventually
Consume me but as long i am
with Astrid I will be fine...I hope."

Dekker and astrid flew away on anarchy and ended up in the mountains 500 miles from where they left. "Here we are this has to be the place." Dekker told anarchy to fly up to the sky and cover them and he did
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

Astrid followed Dekker inside once the guards were gone. She stayed close to him with duchess having come out of her pokeball to help. She made sure they were safe by looking out when they came to a strange door. She used her ears and sense of smell to guard the door while they got Mewtwo out of there. She and Sebastian were to keep the guards busy until they were done.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

"I am darkness
but i refuse to be completely
consumed by it...."
Dekker Alabast(Dark Form)
"....So i hope for my life
to take a turn for a better
if it doesn't i will use the darkness
to destroy team rocket."

Dekker walked into the room where mewtwo was beingheld "I am gonna get you out of here mewtwo." Dekker walked towards mewtwo but a cage trapped him and a man walked out of the shadows it was Giovanni "So this mewtwo is your friend Dekker alabast but you can't have it. But there is something i want of you dekker. the thing you fear most the darkness in your heart." Giovanni motioned his hand and some grunts took dekker and strapped him to the table and a laser came on and began to shoot at dekkers heart "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOO THE DARKNESS IS COMING OUT ASTRID RUN GET ON ANARCHY AND RUN TAKE ZERO WITH YOU JUST GO." black tendrils came out of dekkers chest where his heart is and enveloped his body. Dekker changed forever.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

"I won't leave you!" SHe said before she threw a pokeball and Electra came out and Astrid said with tears in her eyes "Use Thunder Electra!" Electra listened and used Thunderbolt on the machine destroying it. Then he went over to the guards and punched him as hard as she could, grabbed his key card, while Electra got Dekker out and away from the machine. Electra then got Dekker onto her back as Duchess, Anarchy, and Sebastian came into the room hearing the commotion. Sebastian used his illusion ability to get them out of there. Once they were all safe, and Zero was with them, ELectra placed Dekker under a tree. Astrid started to cry hugging Dekker close to her wanting him back to the way he was.

Izaya Orihara Kanra

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces