Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:43 pm
"You sound like someone's mother." Darius said, rolling his eyes as he relaxed in his chair. "Honestly you must have been is something fierce to accept a job like this." He then said, having no idea what her background was like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:48 pm
"Perhaps I do." She stated. "Because 'someone' ran their parents so ragged that they had to hire someone else to do what they couldn't. Honestly, you live a very good life and you treat the people who gave you this life like that. They sounded downright embarrassed of you. Doesn't that even bother you?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:03 am
"What? Are you said I shouldn't enjoy the spoiled life they raised me by? I don't have to do anything and that's okay with me. I'm smart enough to not need to do school work, know that I don't have any real friends, and have no chance in having a serious relationship." He said, getting up from his chair. "They're embarrassed for spoiling me, buying what made me happy before I took away that burden and did it myself so they didn't have to worry? Why would it bother me if I'm helping them?" He sighed, shaking his head. "I'll live like I have since I was born, spoiled. Is that sound bad? Sure, to those who were never able to live with all they ever wanted. Does it effect me? No."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:13 am
"Well, it's no wonder you have no girlfriend or friends." She replied, rolling her eyes. "You have the personality of a blob. No girl wants to date a blob no matter how rich they are." She stated sternly. "My family is dirt poor. You can tell everyone at school that. Better yet, you can tell them I'm so poor, I was sold to be your slave. I bet I could make three times as many friends then you ever did my first week of school." She stated with a slight smirk as if daring him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am
"Personality wouldn't matter because all they care about is money. Some with girlfriends. They date you until they think you've bought enough for them and just say it's over like nothing ever happened. I don't think through my whole life I've ever had a person to call a true friend. Oh, some kids at school want to come over? Yea, to play with all of your toys and then never talk to you after you try to hang out with them again." He could feel a headache coming from talking about this, but he wasn't through talking. "At this point I don't even understand the purpose of you being here. You're poor? Terribly sorry to hear that because of situations that were not foreseen? Did I buy you as a slave? No, you were hired, not bought, but my parents to try and help me. But at this point, I'll you've done is make me more annoyed and pissed." When she mentioned her being able to get more friends then him, he snapped. "Get out of my room. Now. I will personally buy whatever the hell you need so you can leave and never come back here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:29 am
"No." She stated simply with a smile. She then turned and finished the final touches on the now, fairly clean room. Of course, she would still need to wipe for dust and vacuum the floor, but now all of the trash was gone into the trash bag, and things looked straightened up.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:40 am
"No? After all the crap you just said to me you have the audacity to just say no?" He went to the door to try and open it, finding out it wasn't working. He gave a sarcastic laugh, now really pissed. "Oh! You decided to break the door for no reason at all! How fun!" He continued laughing out of sheer anger at this girl. "You think you're an amazing girl don't you? Smart, hand with tools, good looking too. Yet, and this is the amazing part, you have to stoop so low to be hired as a slave, not even a maid but a SLAVE to a person you just wanted to screw around with and make miserable. Must be easy money right? Get in a getup, come into my room and purposely break the door just so you can sarcastically clean and give cheeky a** smiles." He went back to the balcony, still laughing, "Must be nice to get away from you're s*itty life just live one to make another miserable."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 am
Maria said nothing, just watching him. Of course, she thought him completely incompetent and pathetic. She simply shrugged and opened up his book bag, sorting through his papers and work. She then sat down in his chair and began flipping through his text book. She would be attending the same school as him, so she felt she would have to read up on what she was facing curriculum wise.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 am
Darius hated her, hated all the reasons why she was here and in his room. Just another person that'll either b*tch at him, call him useless, or get in his way and be a pest. She'll always be here and never leave. He was already thinking about all the rumors she'll probably spread when she starts school, making his already poor reputation with those around him even worse. He knew he could never make friends since they only cared about money, but with her around, it'd make it completely impossible and not worth the effort. "Just gonna be alone... in this room... until I die..." He mumbled to himself, smoking another cigarette.

(Am I making him too serious? It just feels like I am)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 am
((Nah. Play him however you like.))

"Oh stop being such a drama queen." She snapped. "You're stuck with me whether you like it or not, so you might as well make the most of it. Besides, I told you that if you're good, I'd reward you. I'm good to my word."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:09 am
"Well that's putting it lightly since you decided to BREAK THE DOOR!" Darius looked at her, still frustrated. He got up again, putting out his cigarette, and walked back to her, sitting next to her on the chair. His fingers were rubbing his temples, the anger still pooling in the back of his mind. "I only have one request for you, something that as your Master I demand," He said to her looking at her with a frustrated but serious face. "Never, and I mean never, call me Darius. Go by the name I've wanted every person I've ever talked to, and please, call me Drake."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:14 am
"I didn't break the door. Honestly, I know how to fix it and get out. You know, in case you went all feral on me." She stated, looking at him as he sat down. "As you wish, Master Drake." She said calmly as she turned back to the text book.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:25 am
"I'm mad, furious even, but I'd still never hit you or any woman for that matter." He said to her, not even looking as he continued to rub his temples. Hearing her saw the name he wanted made him feel a little better, finally calming down a bit as he stared off into space. "So... what the hell are we supposed to study?" He finally asked, really just wanted it to be over with so he could get his stuff back and actually enjoy his day again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:31 am
"Sounds like we can make a man of you yet." She stated as he finally began to calm down. "I'm not sure. I haven't been to school yet and I can't make out any of these papers. Not to mention you're two years ahead of me." She huffed with disappointment as she set the text book down. "So... I suppose since you are being good, I'll give you a small reward, and then you can go back to playing games."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:44 am
He simply rolled is eyes but didn't say anything. "You're only a sophomore? Interesting." He said, nice to know a little more about this girl. "I tried not to, but I've been curious ever since you said it, but what the heck can you give me as a reward?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff