Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:03 am
Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lily and Morrigan
Lily growled at Goh. "You definitely need to die," she said. "You will never get Esabel's power." She looked over to Esabel when she snapped. When the cage lifted a bit, Lily and Morrigan wasted no time in getting out. But instead of getting out like a lot of people would have, Lily assessed the situation. Her eyes scanned the room, quickly falling on Ilea. She noticed her trying to get to Esabel and thought that helping her may be a good idea. She managed to whisper this to Morrigan, who used her telekinesis to lift Ilea and move her closer to Esabel.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:15 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Dameon Black
Silenced's computer conked out on her so I'll be doing what I can to carry her through until she can get back to us.

When she was close enough, Ilea out a hand on Esabel's ankle and fused their powers together, giving Esabel the control and power she needed to contain Goh. Thanks to the fusion between them, Ilea suddenly knew how to get rid of Goh for good.

She turned to Lily with desperate eyes but had no way to tell her what she knew, that Lily's light was the key to obliterating his soul. Ilea knew that if she could heal, she could also kill.

Meanwhile, Malphas had moved over to Ilea, taking her in his arms to support her so she could keep hold of Esabel's ankle while frantically trying to figure out how to help her.

Then he remembered something. Something he'd done by accident in those first moments spent with her.

He lowered his eyes to her lips and remembered kissing her, remembered their tongues tangling together and what that felt like.

A moment passed and Ilea turned to look up at him with wide eyes then turned back to Lily, "Your light! Use it on Goh now! Obliterate him!" she yelled out to her, now healed thanks to Malphas' quick thinking.

Meanwhile, Esabel was focusing the tornado's better, eating away at Goh's body until he was nothing but a ghostly specter hovering on the throne platform, sealed in by Ilea's powers fused with Esabel's.

They had only moments to finish this...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:01 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lily and Morrigan
Lily was smart enough to figure out what she needed to do. So while Esabel was attacking Goh's body, Lily was gathering a massive amount of light. She even found the last trace of her connection to Lucy and began to siphon a bit her sister's power. It only took her a moment to drain as much as she could, and then the connection broke, forever this time. When Ilea yelled for her to use her light, she grinned. "I've never done something like this before," she said. "But I think this should do it." An orb of light surrounded Goh's spirit and sealed him in. It became brighter and brighter as it assaulted him, becoming like a miniature sun in the throne room. Nothing inside of the orb could survive, especially a spirit as evil as Goh's. And it was harmless to everyone outside of it, so Goh was the only one it destroyed. When it was done, Morrigan made her own move. She remembered a report about how Volug had gotten Esabel to calm down by kissing her. Since Volug wasn't here, someone else would have to do it. Morrigan moved quickly and pulled Esabel close and kissed her, hoping she wasn't making a mistake.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Dameon Black

The kiss did the trick and made Esabel 'switch gears'. She went from destroying everything to kissing Morrigan back. But when Morrigan pulled away, Esabel gave her a teasing wink, then slowly sank to the ground as the tornado's faded into nothing.

Ilea knew what was wrong with her sister and looked at Malphas, "The blood I gave you... Esabel has to drink it..." she said in a bare whisper that he easily heard.

She knew he didn't want to let her go but he did it anyway, long enough to pull the vial from his pocket and pour the contents into Esabel's mouth.

A moment passed as Esabel swallowed what she was given and it went to work, then she sat up fast with a gasp, her dark eyes wide, "Wow! That stuff's better than Daddy-Gin's cocktail cabinet!" she said in an awed tone then giggled, speaking of Gin's cabinet of poisons that she loved to mix up into a personal cocktail on occasion. Meaning when Gin couldn't keep her out of it.

Then Ilea gave a soft groan and drew all eyes to her as Malphas tried to figure out what was wrong with her. She shook her head when he didn't find a pulse and said it out loud, "Upstairs... In his rooms..." she gasped out as she tried to curl up into his arms as more pain moved through her.

Esabel's face lit up at that and she grinned, "Esabel knows what to do! Esabel can do it!" she said simply and got to her feet then ran to the doorway. Though she had to pause there as she got a bit dizzy, "Wow... This is fun..." she said to herself and started staggering up the stairs, fully expecting everyone else to follow her.

When Malphas scooped Ilea up into his arms and carried her up the stairs after Esabel, that left the girls to follow.

Esabel lead the way into Goh's rooms then into his 'playroom', still decorated with Ilea's blood. But he laid her on the table anyway while Esabel looked through the shelves until she found what she was looking for: Ilea's heart.

She returned and smiled at Ilea, "Esabel's gonna make it better. Okies?" she said in her usually cheerful way then used a bloody scalpel to slice away the sheer gown and started removing the stitches despite Malphas' protests over it.

Once she had Ilea's belly laid open, she frowned at the part Goh had obviously put in as it moved on its own, "That's not good..." she said softly and started removing it. Once it was out, she tossed it over a shoulder and used her dark energy to stitch the heart back in while Ilea held Malphas' hand like a lifeline.

That done, she started stitching her up again, completely forgetting about Lily's ability to heal, while the part she'd thrown over her shoulder continued to move as the creature tried to get itself born...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:13 pm
Malphas didn't even glance over his shoulder at the dark creature Esabel has removed from his Ilea. It simply burst into flames and stilled as it turned to ash. Was it technically an innocent life? Maybe. Did he care? Not a bit. Just because he loved one person didn't mean he'd suddenly had a heart big enough to welcome something Goh had done to Ilea into the world.

He gripped Ilea's hand, knowing that while her life wasn't in danger, she was in a whole lot of pain. "I love you." Malphas suddenly blurted out to Ilea, he hadn't gotten a chance to say it before, and regretted it. "You needed to know that. " hopefully the statement would also distract her a bit from the pain she was in, he could only hope so.

(( go phones))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:25 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lily and Morrigan
Morrigan blushed brightly when the kiss was broken and she saw Esabel's wink. Both Morrigan and Lily were relieved to see that Esabel would be fine. They followed Esabel to Goh's playroom and watched as Esabel placed Ilea's heart back into her and started stitching her up. That was when Lily stepped in and placed a hand on Esabel's shoulder. "I'll take it from here, Essy," she said. She placed her hands on Ilea's body, her hands starting to glow brightly. All of the damage to Ilea's body began to repair itself. It took a while, but every bit of damage to Ilea's body was healed by Lily's light. She turned to Malphas. "She's as good as new. I healed her completely. She's perfectly fine now."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:38 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Dameon Black
You can post them back in Esabel's room now.

Esabel giggled as Lily did the healing, "That's nifty, Lily!" she said simply and reached over to hug her, not noticing the blood she got on her in the process.

Ilea gave a sweet smile up to Malphas as Lily finished healing her and sat up on her own to put her arms around him tightly, "I love you too... But I already told you that..." she whispered softly to him, hoping he'd understand the message she'd left for him now.

Esabel took Lily's hand in hers and moved over to Morrigan to take hers as well then turned to Ilea and Malphas, "Okies, so's we'll see ya later, Ilea and Ilea's boyfriend. Thanks for making Esabel all better. We're gonna go play now," she told them simply then formed a portal and pulled the two girls through it with her, apparently not giving them much choice in the matter as they went back to Esabel's room.

Only when they were gone did Ilea let her tears fall into Malphas' shoulder, a release of the emotional gambit she'd gone through, "When I saw you there... I tried, Malphas... I tried to keep him away from you... But you came anyway and all I could think of was what he would do to you... I had to go to him... I love you too much to let him get you..." she whispered through her tears as she held him tighter...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:40 am
Malphas wrapped his arms around Ilea, not caring that both of them were liberally splattered with Ilea’s blood. Then she said four words that he thought he’d never hear from another being. ”I love you too.” His grip on her grew tighter, his emotions all over the map from the events of the day. He wasn’t sure if it was residual adrenaline buzzing around in his system, or what, but he suddenly felt light-headed. The hole that had taken up most of the space in his chest sealed shut. Instead of gracing Ilea with another response immediately, he pulled away from her momentarily to cup her face in his gloved hand and to kiss her with all the heat and passion he could provide. It was a kiss that said “Yes.” Eventually though, they needed air, and Malphas gingerly separated his mouth from hers.

His other hand moved to run itself over her hair, stopping at the elegant curve of where her neck met her spine. “Of course I came Ilea, I always will. How can I stand by when I know you’re being hurt?” His thumb rubbed against her cheek, wiping away a bloody tear. He placed a small kiss on those inviting lips again. “I can take pain baby, but I can’t stand you bearing it.” He leaned forward so his forehead was resting against hers. “If it does happen, promise me that you’ll let me take some of it for you. Let me bear your burden. You don’t have to be alone anymore, ever.” Another kiss for his beloved. ”I… I will always probably love Deluge in a way that I will probably never feel again, but you.. You’re something stronger.” He dipped his head so he could smell the milky skin of her neck. “You don’t tear me apart, you don’t make it hurt. I see you, and I just want to stay with you, I want to be with you for every smile, every tear…” He nipped at a specific spot on her neck he had learned about during their nights together. “And moan.”

A demon’s mischievous smile brushed against Ilea’s neck, then returned to soft bow to kiss where a scar was just a few minutes earlier. ”I’m surprised I didn’t snap earlier, Satan knows I was close. Another moment and I would have roasted everyone… The blood, and the scars he put on you… And when he said those things, about how you were going to bear him a new body… I’m still surprised I didn’t at least hurl a fireball at him. But you were there, and I couldn’t burn him without burning you too.”

Malphas sighed into the dark curtain of Ilea’s hair. “And when I felt your neck and couldn’t find your pulse… I thought he had rigged something so that when he was really gone, you’d go with him. I thought I was going to lose you. “ He raised his face so he could kiss away the tears that had fallen, hot lips against cool skin and bloody tears.

“You deserve so much more than me, that’s why I was going to leave before. But I’m afraid I’ve discovered I’m a touch more selfish than I expected, so Ilea darling. You’re mine for as long as you can stand me.” A searingly slow kiss followed, gloved hands traveling lower to pull her body as close as he could get her to him.
Red Gypsy
Whew, finally got this up!

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea did alot of moaning as he kissed her, stroked her hair, even when he nipped at her neck. But it was his words to her that brought her to tears all over again and healed the pain she'd lived with for a thousand years.

She couldn't think of anything to say that would work with the words he'd spoken to her, so she stayed silent into the last kiss and moaned again when he pulled her in so close to him, able to feel his clothes moving against her bare skin and loving it.

But when he let her up for air this time, she found her tears gone under a wave of both happiness and desire. And she found something to say.

"I kept thinking of you. Before I left, I mean. Everything. The way you touch me, the way you look at me and watch me, the way you kiss me, the way you hold me when we're sleeping, the way you reach out for me when I'm not in the bed with you... That gave me the courage to come here, to try to save you from him," she said softly as she watched his eyes.

She raised her hands to gently cup his face, "You say I deserve better than you. But you're so wrong, Malphas. No one has ever touched me as you do. No one has ever watched me as you do. No one has ever cared what I thought. Until you..." she told him in full honesty.

"The message I left for you... It was the only way I could tell you how I felt. And I meant every word of it: Body and Blood, Heart and Soul... I will always be yours..." she finished telling him, hoping he understood what she meant now.

She now bore a few new silvery scars on her pale skin, but she didn't care because those new scars showed that she'd survived the pain to get to this point of freedom and peace with herself and her heart. She knew now that she could belong to no one else, serve no one else, and certainly love no one else. Only Malphas would take that place for her.

"Without you... I have nothing to live for..." she added in a soft whisper as her fingers lightly moved over his skin then slowly moved her hands up into his hair. But she kept her eyes on his as she very deliberately moved her fingers over his horns lightly, silently hoping to entice him into doing more than kissing her...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm
Her words brought a rush of sadness to Malphas, that she had never had what she deserved, but they also made him happier than any other words he had ever heard. He had someone to love, and that person loved him back.

Malphas had thought that Ilea was going to go for another kiss when she cupped his face, but instead, her eyes met his and her fingers crept upward into his hair, to brush against his horns. The small thread of self-restraint that had kept him from taking her right here, right now, snapped. Ilea soon found herself laying on the table, Malphas pinning her body with his, several layers including his gloves and jacket already shucked. Pale hands traced new scars, followed by a pair of very hungry lips.

Needless to say, the pair was happily occupied for several hours, the noises emanating from the room managing to scare off any stray zombies left over. They were under the impression that some horrid battle was occurring do the cries of two voices, and an assortment of other disturbances that was actually the soundtrack of two souls telling each other just how deep their feelings for the other ran.

Eventually though, Malphas untangled himself from the now-sleeping Ilea. They had somehow ended up in one of the guest rooms, it had likely been untouched for years judging by the scent of inoccupiance. He pressed a kiss to his love's forehead before quietly walking out to try and find his clothes, and some for Ilea. As much as he liked her nude, Malphas would rather her be comfortable than to have her splendor for him to view unobstructed.

Malphas did manage to find his pants, hat, goggles, boots and his sword and jacket, but his socks, boxers, and shirt were no where to be found... Not counting the shreds of cloth that he strongly suspected were the remains of the items. He did however manage to find a simple, soft black silk dress that likely belonged to a servant judging how it had been with a bunch of uniforms. So he padded back into the room in bare feet, shirtless, depositing his stuff on a chair before rejoining Ilea in bed, pulling her into his chest so he could wrap her up in his arms and a wing. He snuggled into the crook of her neck, pleased to find that his scent and hers were almost inseparable on her skin now. "I love you. So, so much." he whispered to the likely sleeping Ilea. Likely.
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea gave a soft smile when he came back to the bed and put his arms around her, the familiar feeling of his wing also curled around her drawing a pleased sound from her. But when he nuzzled into the crook of her neck, she gave a soft moan and woke up enough to hear his words and blinked her eyes open as her arms moved around him. Her fingers slid lightly over the skin of his back, making her marvel yet again that he actually loved her with the same intensity that she loved him.

"I love you too, Malphas, though the words are woefully inadequate for how I feel for you," she whispered back to him and pressed a light kiss into the softer spot of skin right below his ear, knowing he'd feel her lips curve into another smile when he shivered from the kiss.

She pulled back so that she could look into his eyes and couldn't resist giving his very tempting lips a brief kiss, "We should leave here now..." she said softly even though she didn't want to leave the warmth of his arms around her.

"I have clothes I can put on in my room here," she offered, though she didn't want to go back there alone this time and was hesitant to ask him to accompany her. It made her feel a bit ridiculous, as if she were a weak child afraid of the dark or something like that. But she asked him anyway, "Would you go with me?" she asked softly, hoping that he wouldn't think she was weak for asking such a question.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:06 pm
Malphas smiled as he felt Ilea shift while she woke, and then ran her fingertips over his back. He got goosebumps when her fingers crossed the old scar of a pentacle, once the symbol of servitude, now defunct. He sighed blissfully when Ilea said those four words again. "I love you too" He didn't think that he would ever tire of hearing her voice speak it. Malphas didn't care about Dancer, about the revenge he had once so desperately wanted Now he was perfectly content to be snuggled up to a particular woman with long dark hair.

He had to resist the immediate urge to return Ilea’s kisses tenfold, if he started that again, it would be likely that they wouldn't see the light of day for quite some time. A lock of Ilea’s black hair found itself wrapped around one of Malphas’s pale fingers as he twirled it, still impressed that it was as soft as it was, and relatively untangled considering what they had spent the last several hours doing.

When Ilea asked if he would go with her, he quirked an eyebrow upwards and couldn’t resist a teasing smile “I thought you said you wanted to put on clothing.” Still smirking he kissed her briefly, letting her know that he was kidding. “Of course I will. You’re right; I think it’s time to get home.” It was a little strange to think of the rickety little tree house as home, but that’s what it felt like now. A portion of him was still flying in elation due to the fact that he had someone now. Someone to care for, someone to go home with, the fact that he actually had a home after several centuries of chasing Dancer, that for the first time in his memory, he felt complete. Just thinking about it made warmth vertebrate through his chest, for a moment, he stared into Ilea’s eyes with as much affection one creature could for another. Then he did exactly what he wanted to be doing for the rest of his life.

Malphas somehow managed to hug her closer (as if they weren’t already almost plastered together) and kissed her sweetly before saying “Love you” with a bright smile. Because it deserved to be said again, it always would be.
He imparted on last squeeze of affection before exiting the bed, Malphas held out a hand for Ilea to grab, “Let’s go darling.”
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:32 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Ilea loved that simple moment in silence as they held each other and he toyed with her hair. She knew she would never tire of any of it. Every time he touched her she knew that he loved her, could feel it in every single touch. Even when he caressed her hair. It felt so different from the way Goh had 'petted' her as if she were nothing but a possession to him. But to Malphas, she simply knew that he loved to touch her hair because he loved her.

When he told her that he loved her, she repeated those four words that made his eyes light up every time she said it, "I love you too."

Then he was helping her out of the bed and she was watching him dress before they left the room. As they approached her old room, she found herself reaching to take his hand in hers before she opened the doors.

Inside the 'sitting room' portion, she didn't even bother to look at the paintings that lined the walls as she continued on into the bedroom, though she knew Malphas would look at them. Each stage of her creation lined out over the walls, painted in oil on canvas in perfect detail.

She went into the closet to find something to wear and came out with a collection of her favorite crimson leather and laid the bundle on the bed as she went into the bathroom to brush her hair and clean herself up a bit. She was shaking a little bit, though, hating this room and the paintings she'd had to look at every day for a thousand years. But she finally came out of the bathroom and started putting on the leather, not noticing when Malphas joined her in the bedroom.

She ignored the bed she'd slept in alone during her service to Goh but she knew what everything looked like by heart. Crimson and black was the theme, her favored colors. Neither showed blood when she got it on herself, after all, and the leather was easily cleaned.

She'd chosen a silk chemise in black with a corset in crimson leather, leather pants that rode low on her hips and had cutouts along the outside of her legs to show off her pale skin, boots that laced up to her knees and had four inch stiletto heels, and gloves that covered her hands to the wrist.

She put on the pants and boots first then slid the chemise over her head and adjusted it a bit before squirming into the corset. She reached behind herself and started tightening the laces. A complicated procedure when done by yourself, she knew, but she'd never had any assistance to dress before so she'd gotten used to it.

The only problem she had when lacing a corset from behind herself was that her hair kept getting in the way. She could have braided it before she started but she knew Malphas liked her hair loose and had left it that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:06 pm
Malphas couldn’t keep the grin off his face if he tried. He was so ridiculously happy with Ilea, and completely in love with her. When he helped her get out of bed, Malphas couldn’t resist imparting yet another kiss to Ilea’s soft mouth. While he dressed in what clothes had, he kept on stealing glances over at Ilea, grinning anew every time. He knew he was sort of being an idiot with this, and he didn’t care.

The walk to Ilea’s room was silent, he could feel the tension building in Ilea, after all, this entire fortress was where she had spent most of her existence. And a great deal of it had not been particularly pleasurable. While they walked, snatches of Ilea’s memories rose to the forefront of Malphas’s mind, remnants of when they had once flooded him in his sleep. His left hand twitched with the urge to burn something when he remembered several of the many instances when Goh had her sit next to the throne, like a pet, and stroked her hair.

That particular scene had been… Disturbingly familiar… A slight charge of costume and that could have been Deluge with his favorite slave. Before, Malphas had almost been jealous of the creatures and people his master had kept. Deluge seemed to care for them, gave them attention, and touched them. The last one in particular was the one that really ground his gears. Malphas let Ilea take his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze to try and comfort her. Even if she wasn’t saying anything, it was obvious that this place was not where she wanted to be. He was going to wait for Ilea to finish dressing in the little parlor/sitting room, but the images of Ilea with Goh, it just made him nauseous. And angry that he couldn’t stop his abuse of her earlier. She had really been through hell, experienced things no one else had, and survived to take the next wave of punishment from Goh. Just like…

No, he was not going to think about them right now. His priority was Ilea’s happiness. Finally, Malphas couldn’t take the stares from the canvases, and he quietly opened the door to Ilea’s room to check on her, and to distract himself so he didn’t get it into his head to torch this place. Ilea was struggling with her corset, her hair impeding her progress. “Here, let me help you baby doll.” His hands lifted her soft, fragrant hair and placed it so it was over her shoulder, and out of the way. The same hands laced up the rest of the corset and tied off, but not before making sure that he hadn’t pulled it too tightly, or left it too loose. Another kiss for Ilea, this time on the top of her head, “You look really hot in that outfit. I can’t wait to see it on the floor later~” he murmured into Ilea’s hair before wrapping her form in his arms. With this in mind, he released her and took that pale hand into his own, kissing the knuckles. “Let’s blow this joint.” he said with a devious grin, and a few moments later, left via portal-of-cursed-flame for home.

[[Exit]]
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff