Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:06 am
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
Viking metal heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Operatic metal...

Oooohhh!! I'll have to check that out. Thanks!! biggrin

Power metal is also amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:01 pm
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin
Viking metal heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

Operatic metal...

Oooohhh!! I'll have to check that out. Thanks!! biggrin

Power metal is also amazing.

Being more honest. I tend to lean towards metalcore.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:29 pm
I want to write but I've got no motivation. I want to draw but my one drawing I keep messing up on, and the other I don't feel like putting forth effort... I've been on Tumblr for about 2 hours now and there's summer homework that needs to be done...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:33 pm
I don't want marching band camp anymore but I do, but I've got 8 more days of it... It's so hard but it's strangely fun. I'm not sure how but it's just that way. So much effort and stuff, but something about it is just really entertaining.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:59 pm
Day... I've lost count. At least a week at this point. Still have writer's block on everything and anything. No motivation for the things I don't have writer's block on. And a combination of both for some... Where did all my inspiration go?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:21 pm
Damn the sun. Now my shoulder is in gauze padding with medical tape and has taken about 4-5 baths in neosporin. Screw sun poisoning...  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:19 pm
You know something? I always found myself to be more of a guy despite being born a girl. I liked what was considered "boy things", and I remembered that one of them was Star Wars. And I thought back to first grade, when I saw my first Star Wars movie. And I remember trying to get in on conversations about it with people at one point in my class, until they ridiculed me for watching it/liking it because I was a girl. Then in second grade, I donated a Star Wars book to children whose parents couldn't afford to buy birthday books for their kids, and when they announced it over the loudspeakers, EVERYONE in my class laughed. And I mean EVERYONE. But then, jump ahead 7 years later, I'm reading the comic books, collecting the memorabilia, I've made friends with lots of people who love Star Wars, one of my best friends who is a girl regularly nerds out with me about it, I have a Tumblr blog with a Star Wars oriented name, and I'm constantly doing fanart, especially of Darth Vader. And I enjoy every minute of it. Moral of the story: don't EVER let ANYONE ridicule you for liking something that is geared toward the opposite gender, or that people considered is geared toward the opposite gender. If you like something, don't let anyone stop you from liking it. It's awesome, and there are plenty of people who are just the same with same interests.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:33 pm
Wait, Star Wars is for boys? People who think that something is just for one type of person are wrong. Pixar movies are as much for children as they are for adults (though generally more entertaining for children).  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 pm
delasislas
Wait, Star Wars is for boys? People who think that something is just for one type of person are wrong. Pixar movies are as much for children as they are for adults (though generally more entertaining for children).

Yeah some people who have no idea that Star Wars has been trying to market its series and products to girls for years now, still think that it's for boys. They made Star Wars Rebels in hopes it would appeal to girls, and I've heard it's one of the best shows that they've ever made!

And I agree! Pixar movies are perfect for anyone of any age! That's why even my parents love to watch them. My friends and I will have randomized sleepovers where we watch them together, and when I go to a theater to see a new one, then I see people ranging from children to elderly sitting there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 pm
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas

Yeah some people who have no idea that Star Wars has been trying to market its series and products to girls for years now, still think that it's for boys. They made Star Wars Rebels in hopes it would appeal to girls, and I've heard it's one of the best shows that they've ever made!

And I agree! Pixar movies are perfect for anyone of any age! That's why even my parents love to watch them. My friends and I will have randomized sleepovers where we watch them together, and when I go to a theater to see a new one, then I see people ranging from children to elderly sitting there.

Exactly, you can't just relegate a show, movie, toy, or anything to one gender or age group. Wait, let me go back on that, I wouldn't give a kid a smartphone, I went all the way to highschool without a phone and when I got one, it was a old hand me down flip phone with very minimal features. In all honesty though sometimes I find it hard to get my cousins into watching older movies and cartoons, I'll see them on the menu and I'll go for it but some of the more recent cartoons will take their attention and they'll start begging. I still find it funny when they get frustrated on older game systems like the N64 because they don't get how to hold the controller, I teach them but they forget.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 pm
A haiku about waiting for my first commission (which I wonder if I'll ever get).

Every day goes by
Nobody sends me requests
Oh when will I draw

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 pm
Phoenix Paladin
A haiku about waiting for my first commission (which I wonder if I'll ever get).

Every day goes by
Nobody sends me requests
Oh when will I draw

Depends on how much.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 am
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin

Every day goes by
Nobody sends me requests
Oh when will I draw

Depends on how much.

I needed less than $20, and so I'm drawing things from $1 to at the most, $5. I have black and white sketches, flat color drawings, flat color and basic one color shading drawings, and then the really fancy gradient shading drawings that I do for my best art. And still nobody has sent me any requests.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:55 am
Phoenix Paladin
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin

Every day goes by
Nobody sends me requests
Oh when will I draw

Depends on how much.

I needed less than $20, and so I'm drawing things from $1 to at the most, $5. I have black and white sketches, flat color drawings, flat color and basic one color shading drawings, and then the really fancy gradient shading drawings that I do for my best art. And still nobody has sent me any requests.

Oh, for money? I'm gonna have to decline.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:23 am
FINALLY OVER MY WRITER'S BLOCK!! HOLY CRAP I'M FINALLY WORKING THROUGH IT!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff