Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Furyan and The Mercanaries(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:46 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

User Image "All is fair in love and war"

"So let the bodies hit the floor"

Katherine grumbled as the Sarge and group tried to figure out how to take the male down and kill the dog as they referenced it "I'm going for a walk back to the ship, talk to me when you have something worth while and useful" she complained before walking back along the trail to where the ship was sitting with the pilot still inside "stupid job, if i really wanted i could quiet but...this seems like it's getting personal" she complained to herself and continued ranting a bit before reaching the ship which she boarded "hey Jenkins enjoying the view and everything yet?...how's the scanner?" she asked before hearing him call her over and point at the scanner showing blips here and their before the two talked on the ship alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

"Are you afraid of the dark...."
Riddick
"....There are worse things than me in the dark."

Riddick went into an area where he can see the ship. he saw the pilot and jace. so Riddick took out a throwing knife and threw it incredibly hard and incredibly fast. the force of the knife went through the window but not shattering it and went into the pilot killing him instantly. "Thats one just the rest to go." Riddick stood there to see jace's reaction
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:13 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX
Lupine Duchess

Katherine "Jace"

User Image "All is fair in love and war"

"So let the bodies hit the floor"

Katherine was talking to the male pilot until she heard a noise seeing a knife in the males head causing her to get a little wide eyed before turning to pin point where the male was at "he's by the ship" she said talking into a walkie talkie before quickly running out and heading in the direction she saw Riddick in making sure to keep her guard up. After the rest of the group came some accused her since she seemed to be unharmed and rather unwilling to accept the information she was given to her about the male bounty causing them to give her a rough time as she kept looking around in the wilderness cautiously looking for Riddick.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:25 pm
I might be a wolf......

User Image
gaia_angelleft Angel (Nana) The Wolf gaia_angelright

Angel was running next to Riddick, doing her best to keep up with him. She was a fast runner. She stayed on Riddick's heels stopping whenever he did and doing whatever was asked of her.

...But I get the job done!

XxYukiAmanoxX

LunarZodiac

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

"Are you afraid of the dark...."
Riddick
"....There are worse things than me in the dark."

Riddick walked to the ship and went inside the ship and took out one of the twenty modules that make the ship run and he left a note and it said "Lets trade the module i stole for your ship. from Riddick." then he ran of with it disappearing into the jungle. he stopped at a deep inside the jungle and buried the module deep in a hole and buried it then Riddick left the area and went back to an area well hidden but close to the base to see everyone panic
LunarZodiac
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas