SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:25 pm
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles
I can't believe the ******** I just read.

Kor, I'm sorry we the crew, are all grown ups here. We aren't able to just sit on our a** and plan out events for you all day. We have big boy, and big girl things to do. Like work, take care of our kids, families, etc. We aren't 15, 16 anymore.

If you think you have what it takes to run a successful guild with plenty of events, then you are welcome to take those ideas to your own guild.

Enough said.

*Tugs your arm*

Can we go to Toys R Us? emotion_kirakira

Yes! Lets go! *holds hand*

Yay! *swings our arms* I'ma buy LEGOs and a cool action figure with this money I earned from my paycheck! 4laugh

You mean allowance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Saikii

SuicidalSkittles

wolf_with_a_dragon

Prof. Moonie

Mama Ame

Zphal

Skittles you call it ******** and yet has Why Not? or any Guild you've been in ever attempted to get the Inactives to want to participate by giving them the option of having the power to organize an Event that is mostly organized by them and only really influenced by the busy Guild Staff by the less than 5% that would be expended by making sure they create something the Guild Staff would've done themselves possibly if they had the time to do it?

Saikii you claim I don't show the maturity, wisdom, and respect that comes with age? If I was disrespectful then it was unintentional and well I was just throwing out a concept that nobody or very few have ever attempted to try out so how the hell does that make me mature and unwise? I may be immature, but I do have some degree of wisdom and I do my best to respect others, so I'm just gonna shrug off this attack on my person because I'm better than that. Afterall sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will — as I like to amend the common saying — rarely ever hurt me.

This was supposed to be a chat about why the Guild rarely does Events and if the Guild Staff doesn't have the time to organize them they why don't they try to see if anyone in the Guild including the Inactives have the time and desire to try their hand at it, BUT all I've seen is a Guild Staff that has been so close minded and if anyone is unwise and disrespectful then it is those that have insulted me when I was just trying to toy around with some concepts of ways that the Guild could still have Events despite the busy lives of the Guild Staff. If you didn't want to hear out my ideas that could've potentially worked unless they've been tried already and failed then you could've said so and I wouldn't've pursued the subject any further. Anyways since nobody is interested in being open minded or even just telling me how my ideas have been attempted and failed elsewhere or maybe even in this own Guild in the past then I'm gonna be done with this conversation just like everyone else seems to be. I don't expect apologies and won't even ask for them; give them if you think you should and if you don't then don't give them. And will this I say 'end rant'. stare  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:35 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
This was supposed to be a chat about why the Guild rarely does Events and if the Guild Staff doesn't have the time to organize them they why don't they try to see if anyone in the Guild including the Inactives have the time and desire to try their hand at it, BUT all I've seen is a Guild Staff that has been so close minded and if anyone is unwise and disrespectful then it is those that have insulted me when I was just trying to toy around with some concepts of ways that the Guild could still have Events despite the busy lives of the Guild Staff. If you didn't want to hear out my ideas that could've potentially worked unless they've been tried already and failed then you could've said so and I wouldn't've pursued the subject any further. Anyways since nobody is interested in being open minded or even just telling me how my ideas have been attempted and failed elsewhere or maybe even in this own Guild in the past then I'm gonna be done with this conversation just like everyone else seems to be. I don't expect apologies and won't even ask for them; give them if you think you should and if you don't then don't give them. And will this I say 'end rant'. stare

The thing is, Kor, we have been trying to explain to you that we've tried the idea in the past. Perhaps not exactly in the manner you're thinking of but it has been done in the past. With some of our RP-oriented events, the staff establishes the basic concept of the locations and then the rest is developed by "attendees'" actions. And as we've all repeated in our own ways, the events flopped because of low activity, both because of low attendance and because real life events got in the way (both for staff AND attendees).

In the end, we are not being "close-minded" about anything. We have allowed such events be open-ended, so to speak, that attendees have the power of taking the basic bones of the event in the direction they want. However, there's not much you can do when it doesn't go anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

The thing is, Kor, we have been trying to explain to you that we've tried the idea in the past. Perhaps not exactly in the manner you're thinking of but it has been done in the past. With some of our RP-oriented events, the staff establishes the basic concept of the locations and then the rest is developed by "attendees'" actions. And as we've all repeated in our own ways, the events flopped because of low activity, both because of low attendance and because real life events got in the way (both for staff AND attendees).

In the end, we are not being "close-minded" about anything. We have allowed such events be open-ended, so to speak, that attendees have the power of taking the basic bones of the event in the direction they want. However, there's not much you can do when it doesn't go anywhere.

Gotcha. I didn't understand that was what you and the others where Saiyan was done with the RP Events, which is where I misunderstood things and because of that thought you were potentially being "close-minded". Now that I understand that you tried something in the ballpark of my conceptual idea I understand almost completely if not completely what you and the others were trying to say to me and I didn't get because I didn't understand what you were trying to tell me. SORRY!!! XC  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 am
Mama Ame
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles
I can't believe the ******** I just read.

Kor, I'm sorry we the crew, are all grown ups here. We aren't able to just sit on our a** and plan out events for you all day. We have big boy, and big girl things to do. Like work, take care of our kids, families, etc. We aren't 15, 16 anymore.

If you think you have what it takes to run a successful guild with plenty of events, then you are welcome to take those ideas to your own guild.

Enough said.

*Tugs your arm*

Can we go to Toys R Us? emotion_kirakira

Yes! Lets go! *holds hand*

Yay! *swings our arms* I'ma buy LEGOs and a cool action figure with this money I earned from my paycheck! 4laugh

*jumps on your backs* YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

*Piggyback ride!* biggrin  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas