Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Major Ghoul Problems. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:24 pm
The ghoul immediately took a seat beside him and grabbed the disinfectant from the kit, soaking some up with a small cloth. "Brace yourself." She mumbled, gingerly taking his arm to hold it in place as she cleaned. She paused, however, at his words of caution.

And smiled. "That's fine." a small chuckle escaped her as she resumed. "There isn't much anyone can do to me that hasn't already been done." When she was satisfied that no area had been left untouched, she reached for the gauze to wrap it up. "Moreover? Please. I've been looking out for myself almost all my life. I can handle a pissy little rich b***h." Riyo had finished bandaging, but didn't let go just yet. Her red eyes stared at him, expression becoming serious. "Don't ever worry about me, okay? I would rather take one thousand beatings before I let someone else take just one for me."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Brace yourself really wasn't enough warning for Titus before Riyo placed the disinfectant soaked cloth on his clawed up arm. He nearly jumped out of his seat, his legs going rigid as he tried to keep himself in place. It did nothing to help his mouth from going off. "JACK DAMNIT! ********! Merde! Fils de salope!"

He calmed down after a few seconds, though his muscles were still tense. He eyed Riyo as she continued to speak, hoping to focus on the conversation and not the fact that his arm was currently on fire. "Despite how she looks, Gina can be creative." But he left it at that though. He felt that Riyo could handle herself.

"Speaking of taking beatings, what was that? Coming to play hero on me?" He was of course referring to when Riyo had jumped in to kick Gina. It was rather odd to Titus, mostly because he had never had anyone ever jump to his aid before. Not unless they had to.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 pm
Creative? "Yeah, I'm sure a potato can be creative too when it puts it's mind to it." Actually a potato was a pretty good comparison. Same color and IQ. Twins separated at birth? It was possible.

Riyo released his arm after his mention of a hero and scoffed. "If I'm a hero I think we're both screwed." She packed up the first aid and retreated to the restroom again. The sound of running water could be heard for a few brief moments before the ghoul once again reemerged, this time with a damp wash cloth. "Lets get that s**t off your face. You look like a hooker after a night on the town." Instead of sitting back down, she stood in front of him. "Look up this way." At the very least, she had been kind enough to use warm water.

"If you really want to know 'what that was', it was me showing concern for your well-being." She grimaced, realizing how weird that must sound to him. "And I don't think I would've found any humor in watching you get molested by Chuckles."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:17 pm
Drawing back his arm, Titus watch Riyo as she left and came back again with a warm wash cloth. He really wasn't sure what to think of her cleaning his face and jerked back a bit as she got closer. "I think I have this under control." He said, reaching for the wash cloth to clean his own face. After the whole Gina experience he was pretty sure he was going to need a long hot scolding shower to feel clean again. He could still smell some sort of gagging sweet perfume. Was it candy corn?

And Riyo was right, it did sound strange. Enough to make him wonder if Riyo was thinking properly or not. "You would have thought I'd have gotten used to it by now." But Titus hated it with every fiber of his being. Even if his parents weren't trying to force him to marry her he was still pretty sure Gina didn't fall under his type. "I'm sure this answers a few of your questions." The other day Riyo had asked him what kind of experiences and well...he hadn't wanted to talk about it but it seemed those experiences were here for show and tell today.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:43 pm
Riyo simply shrugged as he snatched the cloth from her hand. She figured he wouldn't be getting up for awhile after his wounded 'pride', so without a mirror he'd more than likely miss a couple of spots. She was just trying to do you a solid, man.

Flopping back down on the couch with a big sigh, she let herself sink into the seat as she listened to him. "You shouldn't have to." Was all she offered at first, only making the connection to the discussion of previous nights when he mentioned something. Oh. That made sense.

"It does." She thought quietly to herself for a moment. "A lot of them, really. I guess I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk about that." Because who wants to think about that s**t when they don't have to? "Why would your parents want you to marry... That? Is it a money thing?" Oh, wait. "We don't... Have to talk about it. You can change the subject. Or I can leave you alone." She tapped her chin in thought. "Or we could go somewhere and try to forget how sour the day turned." She reached in her pocket and jingled her motorcycle keys. "I'll let you drive." Because there was nothing more relaxing than burning through a tank of fuel going to nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Titus tried to think of the best way to explain. His father didn't like him divulging a lot on their family business. "Family stuff is kinda complicated. I guess in short they are long term friends of the family but also valued associates who have a lot to offer when it comes to my dad's business. I think they wanted to strengthen our ties or whatever bullshit and my dad technically owes her dad a favor so he left it to me to carry through." Titus paused for a moment and then shivered. "Which I don't intend to." His face looked like he would be sick just thinking about it but he was suddenly distracted from his thoughts as Riyo dangled her keys.

Titus tried to smile but it turned pained as he shifted. "I don't know if I want to be sitting on a motorcycle right now." He tugged on a pant leg trying to adjust to sit comfortably.

He frowned again as he looked at his jacket, lifting it up to inspect the damage. "I think I'm going to need a new jacket. I really liked this one."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm
Riyo listened intently as the boil explained his situation, cringing at the fact that such a thing was considered a 'favor' and nothing more. That was... Much more of a big deal than they seemed to realize. And perhaps she wasn't as surprised as she should've been about it. "I couldn't imagine being in that position. My mother didn't even see me as valuable enough of an asset for that kind of thing." She might have been grateful for that. "I came out for company dinners sometimes, just so people didn't get suspicious." The feline was pretty sure that was the reason at that point.

"Raincheck, then." She stuffed her keys back in her pocket and tried not to pay too much attention to his 'adjusting', her eyes focusing instead on his jacket. "I dunno. You could wear it like that. Make you look like you've been through hell and back." Which was, technically, true. "Might be able to pay a tailor to fix it." Riyo would offer, but a button or two was all she could really do. "Where'd you get it?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:58 am
Titus tossed the coat aside again. "I got it from a tailor back in the city I live in." His rper was too lazy to come up with a fancy Halloween name so no name drops were given. We'll pretend its a big city far far away. "I'd probably have to go back to order a new one but the guy generally doesn't make the same thing twice." Titus could remember the guy saying something like 'its keeps the style fresh' whatever that meant.

"At least the shirt is a little easier to replace if I can't fix the buttons." He pulled his shirt open and out a little just to see how many buttons were missing. There were a total of four all together leaving his shirt open all the way down to his mid section exposing a fair amount of toned chest and stomach.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:31 am
Ah. Well that sucked. "Maybe he'll make something even better." Tailors were full of surprises. Riyo had her own fair share of custom clothing from back when she was filthy stinkin' rich. She didn't wear it much anymore because the cost of getting them professionally cleaned just wasn't worth it anymore.

As if he had read her mind. "Oh." She looked away from him to dig through her bag momentarily, retrieving a little emergency sewing kit. "I can fix the..." What an opportune moment to look back. Anything the cat ghoul had been about to say flew out the window like a 747 and wasn't coming back. She blanked completely as she stared at his toned torso.

Oh sweet Sally save her.

She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. Don't stare at the sun too long! You're gonna get burned! It was so bad for her to look but so hard not to...

"W-w-what was I saying?" She pryed her eyes away and instead looked at the upholstery of the couch. Yes what a nice couch.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 am
"Maybe," Titus agreed. It was probably time he traded in for a new look anyway. His random growth spurt had made the jacket suddenly shorter in a lot of places. Thankfully he often kept the sleeves rolled up so it wasn't as obvious but the fit wasn't exactly the best.

Raising a brow at the feline when she suddenly trailed off he looked down at the sewing kit and then back up at her blank expression before she turned to address his couch. "Well, I am assuming it had something to do with the buttons on my shirt." Titus didn't understand what was up with her but then again he didn't understand woman much at all.

Shrugging out of his shirt, which could have only been a feat of magic due to the horns that grew out of his back and over his shoulders, he tossed the article to Riyo and started to look for the buttons. He managed to find one and reached for her hand to place it in her palm. "There, do your womanly magic." Just some words of inspiration before he slid off the couch slowly to look for the other three buttons.

Titus certainly wasn't a body builder by any stretch of the imagination but he had lean muscle like a runner stretched out on an overly tall frame. His pale skin was mostly smooth with an occasional scar here and there. Nothing that was too notable until he turned away from the feline. In between where his wings met his back was an odd scar, something that looked more like a branding of a sixteen pointed star. It was hard to make out much of the detail but it looked to have some sort of design in the middle of it and just around the outside.

"Ah, found another one." Titus bent to pick up another button and it was worth mentioning that while his pants were loose they were still a close fit and they hugged dat a** in all the best ways. Oh yes they did. You are welcome.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:44 pm
"OH, right. Buttons. Yeah I can get that."

Though, she hadn't really thought about what she was offering to do, or rather, what it meant. She felt her heart sink when the shirt was suddenly on her lap and, once she put two and two together, she realized it meant that his top half was completely unclothed.

Don't look. Don't look. She thought to herself, but the sudden touch of her hand made her jump and immediately look over.

HNNNGH.

There was a blank look on her face as it got redder and redder, her hands absentmindedly opening the sewing kit to grab the black pre-threadded needle. She couldn't focus. Those abs had lured her in like a sweet siren's song, and not even immense pain could've broken her away as she watched him turn, her eyes following the curves and edges of his back carefully as if memorizing it for a test, trailing over the scar with a burning curiosity for where it came from, and..

A small, insignificant whimper escaped her throat before she could stop it as he bent over. Riyo knew what this was.

This was karma.

This was for the maid outfit incident.

Hoping he hadn't heard her, she tore her eyes away and looked down at what she was doing.

Which was stabbing the needle straight through her palm.

"... ******** my life." This is why she couldn't have nice things.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:28 pm
Titus tilted his head when he thought he heard something. For a moment he thought it was his foxfires whimpering but then he remembered he had left them with his Uncle to play with BB. He tried to follow the source but by then Riyo had already spoken out and he turned toward her to find that the ghoul had managed to stab herself with her own needle and thread.

"I don't know much about sewing but I think the pointy thing is supposed to go through the button and then the shirt and not your hand." He was pretty sure now that he had heard Riyo whimper but not for the reason she had done so. "Are you sure you know how to sew?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:36 pm
Riyo just... Closed her eyes when she noticed he was turning around.

"Titus." She started, taking in a deep breath as she yanked the needle out. "Put something else on. You're making it very hard to concentrate." Perhaps she should've come up with a clever reasoning as to why he needed a shirt on, but at that point thinking straight was not on her list of things to worry about. "I'm not opening my eyes again until you do."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

Titus was confused.

Like really confused.

He tried for a moment to let what she said sink in but it still didn't make any sense. Looking down at himself he then looked back at Riyo with a questioning gaze that she obviously couldn't see because her bloody eyes were closed.

Maybe it was the pants she didn't like? He didn't know but honestly he gave two shits at the moment so whatever, he would change. "Alright, whatever." He started to walk toward his closet and other than the casual pacing of his steps Riyo would also hear an audible zipping noise.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:00 pm
Riyo listened intently at the sound of footsteps and a strange zipping noise. Maybe he was putting on a jacket. She would be okay with that. Yeah, the more of him that was covered, the easier it would be for her brain to do things instead of this tripping over itself bullshit. Seriously, how had she gotten so ******** up? Some ghouls would kill for a situation like this. Literally kill! They'd claw eachother's eyes out! But here she was, too flustered to do anything! Well ghoul, here was your chance! Here was your chance to sneak one last peek of those abs before they galloped right out of your life. If you're gonna die alone, might as well have something follow you to the grave, right?

The feline decided to take one last cautious peek before she assumed Titus clothed himself, only to realize that...

He was changing his pants instead.

The sound that came from her mouth was best described as a little squeak, but really it was her soul trying to escape through her throat.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff