Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
[Kumiko Fujiwa] Your My Step - Brother? [C h i X C h o] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:34 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Δσвα Ƙιяƨтɛιи - Иɛя∂ Ѳтακʋ

Δɢɛ: ƨɛʌɛитɛɛи
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Ƭιяɛ∂
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba's mother giggled and jumped slightly with excitement, "Ok... Weeeeeell! I got to see your old house, I was helping your father, and I noticed that your room was a little small compared to all of the rooms here. So I decided to move you into one of the rooms upstairs. Those rooms are probably as big as master bedroom's or a little smaller. The rooms here on the main level are smaller, guest like bedrooms!" The female squeeled lightly and moved her hips from side to side as she placed her hands together. Her happiness was more annoying at most points in the day, especially if she's this happy over a bedroom. But she continued where she left off, "Just like my son's room, your room and our room are on the top floor. They also have a bathroom in the rooms. But for some reason when they built the house, the water doesn't run into the bathrooms into your guy's room. So you both have to share the bathroom in the hallway. Anyway! Let's stop chatting and get moving so we can have a family dinner!" Aoba groaned at the slightly loud cheer his mother made. He chuckled lightly and shook his head. What a crazy mother he has. But he was happy he didn't lose her... Finally getting his lazy butt up, mainly because of his mother he couldn't sleep, Aoba went to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth. He didn't want his breath smelling gross when meeting his new brother. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:57 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto had a big smile plastered on his face as he tried to translate what she had just told him, he and his brother shared a room? no, they shared a bathroom? right? yea a bathroom, not a bedroom? the only thing that came of him thinking about it was a slight headache but he still appreciated a big room. He just shrugged it off and nodded, "Thanks, your making me feel really lucky already," he said and smiled at her then hugged her lightly as if she'd break in his arms if he applied pressure. He then looked at some of his boxes, "so after I meet my brother i can put these away? i dont have much stuff so i dont know if the room will end up looking empty or something," he added to what he originally said.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { The female giggled and shrugged. Her head tilted over toward's the stairs, then her hand followed suit, "You can go ahead and go wake him, if you'd like. He's a light sleeper so my giggles and whatnot probably woke him up. But if not then just try and shake him awake. His room is the first door on the right. It'll have this cute little animated looking guy on it. Anyway, I'll go into the kitchen and make us some snacks, ok?!" Before anyone could protest, Aoba's mother left the two males and jogged right into the kitchen and started to pull out some food like deals. Aoba finished up in the bathroom, then quickly went into his bedroom and started to change. First pulling out his after school clothing and started to unclothe himself, then pitched the dirty clothing into the hamper on the left side of the room. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:39 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto blinked at were she had run off to and rolled his eyes with a smile then picked up a few boxes and figured he might as well start to bring them up if he's going up stairs anyway. His father went off to the living room and waited for Aoba's mother to come back and Otto went up stairs with boxes in arms. He managed to find his way to the empty room on the second floor and pushed the door open and his eyes widened, he wasnt expecting such a big room, even his own father didnt have a room this size at their old house. Otto set the boxes down on the floor and looked around a little more and even checked the closet, he actually HAD a closet now, he was really excited but then remembered the task at hand and headed out of his new room and to his new brothers room. He saw the character on the door, "o...otaku?" he asked himself before knocking twice and opening the door with a smile on his face, "hey I'm Ot..." but what he saw made his whole idea crumble and he froze in his tracks at the sight of a half naked Aoba. He blushed red and closed the door and put his back against the door, 'A-aoba...? maybe he's friends with my brother? but where was his clothes...he's NOT my brother...he cant be...' he then opened the door again as it hoping the whole thing had changed inside the room but it didnt so he stayed outside the door, "A-Aoba?" he asked through the door  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { For a moment, Aoba looked around for his shirt. He had already gotten his shorts on, but his stripped t-shirt was missing. Aoba puffed his cheeks out as he looked around, getting onto the floor and looking under the bed, looking on the side of the bed, on the inside of his sheet's. Nothing. A quick sigh took place as Aoba shrugged and looked into the closet. But before he could take a quick step, Aoba's door opened and an all to familiar voice sounded from the wooden surface. Turning his head ever so slightly toward's Otto, Aoba's cheeks flushing in a deep royal red as he snapped straight and backed away slightly, "O-O-O-Otto!? Wh-what are you doing in my house?!" Aoba screeched as he backed away from the door with Otto's head sticking out. This wasn't going to end well. It never will. Your slight crush becoming a new relative? How was this going to work out? How was Aoba going to be able to keep his guard up at school and at home? Still not being able to find his stripped t-shirt, Aoba looked around and grabbed the blanket to cover his bare chest. It wasn't necessary. He wasn't a female. But it was embarrassing for your crush to see you half naked. Aoba then grabbed the small pillow on his bed ad threw it at the door, "At-atleast get out of my room so I can get something on you... Y-you pervert!"} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:23 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto closed the door quickly and looked at the floor with his back to the door, "Aoba...?...Aoba are you...my brother?" he asked from behind the door and was now becoming super nervous at the idea of sharing a house with him. He swallowed hard and then looked at the door and waited for an answer, he tried to keep it cool and calm, he tried to put on his tough guy act again, he tried not to run in there and pulled Aoba in to what was probably going to be Aoba's first kiss. Otto took a deep breath. How was he supposed to keep up with being mean to Aoba ALL day and night and not fall deeper into his crush for him and at the same time try to get praise from his new mother? he grabbed his own throat realizing how dry it was.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba sighed and slunk down as he rested his head onto the wall. His heart rang inside his ears. Life is so cruel to him. Then again it wasn't. If Aoba really liked Otto, then he wouldn't care if they where related. It's not like they where blood brothers... So they could do things. Right? Then again it was a taboo no matter if they where blood brothers or not. Why was he pondering on this idea right now? His childhood bully was right outside his door, face flushed because of Aoba's torso being shown, and proclaiming that he was his new brother. Aoba's mind was lost in a fantasy on the way Otto called out Aoba's name. He sounded... Scared? Confused? Maybe unbelievable? He didn't know... All he knew was he didn't trust his voice to actually speak. What would the family dinner be like? The awkward eye contact here and there, the awkward conversation... Aoba snapped from the thought and stood to quickly grab his shirt and pull it on. "W-well y-yeah. Your father and my mother are together."} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:09 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto stood there and heard Aoba's words which cause him to take a long pause to think about what to do and what to say, should he just go in the room and pull him into a kiss, or make fun of him using their parents as the subject of the joke, or actually act human with Aoba, sit down with him and talk with him. He was so lost and frusterated because he felt lost. Finally Otto faced the door and bit his lip, he knew he'd kick himself for this later but he cleared his throat and looked at the handle on the door, "Can...can i come in now?" he asked hoping he didnt sound like too much of a dumb loser. He started to think about how living with Aoba was going to be like, he frowned and turned away from the door now regretting ever saying what he just said, "N-never mind...!" he said and started to head back down the hallway.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Trembling slightly, Aoba gave a quick breath out and in as he reached over toward's the door handle then stopped when Otto spoke his never mind. For some unknown reason, Aoba reached the door handle and opened the door. With a trembling breath Aoba ran out toward's Otto, clutched his wrist softly with his blushing face downwards toward's the ground, and breathed out a small whimper like request, "Y-yes you can just... Don't punch me, slap me, or do whatever you do to me at school. Ok?" Hopefully Aoba didn't piss Otto off by speaking the thoughts he always had, or even touching him, but he wanted to atleast get to know Otto a little better, if possible. If not then Aoba better kiss his little anime world good bye. Otto would probably smash his face in, or even worse, "I don't think my body can handle it anymore. Or atleast for today.} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:13 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto turned to face the smaller boy infront of him. Yes, that all he wanted, was to not hurt him anymore but if he were to suddenly start being nice to Aoba he'd thought of as a weirdo or one of the strange pervert types and he didnt want that he looked down at Aoba had an odd expression on his face, like a mix between a glare, sympathy and a longing look. Otto bit his lip and reached his hand out to Aoba and before even Otto realized it he had his hand on Aoba's head almost like how a father would for a son but a little different. As soon as he noticed what he was doing he blushed a bit and pulled his hand away then turned to face somewhere else, anywhere else. He then nodded, "Fine...but only at home...at school...we dont even live to together, got it?" he said trying to be firm and harsh as he could.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o
Sorry its short. I'm doing a laundry run and wanted to get this post done > - <

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Smiling lightly Aoba nodded and stood back, releasing Otto's hand. He backed up slightly to give each other space, then looked behind him and scratched his cheek nervously, "Do you... Uh. Do you wanna come in and... Talk? Or whatever you wanted to do... You know. Before you walked in on me and uh... Yeah..." Aoba asked as he backed up closer toward's his door. He didn't want to test Otto as much as he had already, so the closer he can get toward's his room door, the better he could defend himself, "I-I mean you don't have to.... It was just a suggestion... So... Uh yeah..."} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:06 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

(thats ok dear :3 )

Otto looked at the ground and then at him, "um...sure..." he said hesitantly and stepped torrwards Aoba. he started to wonder why Aoba was being so nice to him, he treated him like crap and tortured him daily and here he was being so nice and...nervous. Otto then wondered what he had intended to happen when he wanted to go in his room before, he just remembered sounding pitiful. He pushed up his sleeves and showed off his tattooed forearm but not meaning to show off per'se, he just felt a little warm with all that was happening. Otto let his tongue play with his lip ring to distract himself in an effort to relax a little but seemed pretty much in vain at this point, for him now all he could do to relax now would be to lit up a cigarette  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba sighed in relief and followed Otto inside his room and sat on his bed. Taking a slight look at the males tattoo's Aoba wanted to question as to why he would place ink in his body. Wasn't it harmful? Maybe. Did it hurt? Probably. Why did he want to get them. Who knows. Catching himself from staring to much at Otto's inked arm, Aoba traced his eye's around Otto's body, now landing onto his face, more importantly, his lip. His lip ring was interesting, Aoba guessed. Aoba was uninked, and unpierced. So seeing anyone with a piercing or has tattoo's, tend's to make the blonde headed child to ask as to why they got it and how much it hurts. After catching himself once more, Aoba looked down at his hands and twiddled his thumbs, and awkward tension rising, "So what did you want to ask me? Otto."} ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:23 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

(sorry it short im multitasking)

Otto looked at him and sat beside him on the bed cautiously and licked his lips and mulled it in his head what to ask and finally it hit him what to say, "So your mom is really great..." he said at first, "how'd she end up single?" he asked hoping it wasnt to much of serious question and that it wouldnt upset him, then added, "you do have to answer or whatever..." just make sure that Aoba knew cared even if it didnt seem a lot. Otto then felt like that was wrong question to ask the little nerd beside him that he was trying to get to know better as subtly as possible.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o
No worries. I'm annoyed with Deviantart right now so I'm having to retype my story .-.

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Slightly tensing, Aoba scooted slightly away and looked the other way, unwilling to place his eyes onto Otto. This, however, didn't happen when Otto asked about his mother and being single for that moment. Aoba looked down, rubbing his arm lightly as he tried to ignore the question with asking about his own. But he was slightly late when Otto practically forced him to answer. "My father... He died my freshman year..." Aoba answered softly as he looked down. The young teen was actually really close to his father. They would go out and do some random fishing, his father's favorite past time, or go bowling. Once back home his father would go into his study and smoke a cigar, read a book while Aoba read a manga. His mother loved his father. She would always boast about him, and Aoba but more of father. She would often pack lunched for the two when they would go off fishing, make her apple cinnamon snacked when reading. She loved him. It tore his mother up more then anyone. Aoba would awaken during the night to his mother softly crying in her sleep. Aoba had to sleep with her to calm her down. A slight hiccup was heard from Aoba as he silently cried. He tried his best to hold it back, but the sweet memories coming back was a bit too much for him to handle. Especially when Aoba was in the presence of Otto, his childhood crush and bully. } ↗↙

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces