Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Final Hearts(FF/KH rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

Zero said jumping into the air "I got this." he began to slash the heartless and he got higher in the air and said "Dark thundaga!!!!" then he saw the behemoth and dove down slashing it in half "Gotcha now die." Zero turned around he spun the fenrir keyblade in his hand above his head and laid it on his right shoulder. "Now thats what i call a fight. an epic battle that will never be written down in history." Zero walked over to the girl and said "The name is zero whats yours if you don't mind me asking."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:22 am
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

As soon as he finished off the heartless around him Michael turned to see the behemoth and the horde of heartless around it. Michael ran over to the other two and watched them fight off the horde. "Wow. You guys are really strong" He said as he watched and destroyed what little heartless he could. Once all the heartless, including the behemoth, were gone Michael's 'Lost Memory' disappeared and he looked over at Zero. "My name's Michael, in case you were wondering." He said with a small smile.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

Mira held up a hand to silence them as she looked at the twin. "Thank you." they nodded before flying off and fading away. "Ok now that that is out of the way i'm Mira. I protect this village....and i have some questions that need answering. Like what the heck those creatures were and why were they attacking? Its not often we get this big of an attack." She said crossing her arms as she turned to the 2.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

Zero put his hood back on and then he said "Those are called heartless and i guess they came to your world from mine and micheals. Also they weren't supposed to be here they were all destroyed during the keyblade wielders heartless war but something brought them back." Zero walked towards mira and said "By any chance where are we all i did was open a portal and there was heartless." Zero looked around then at mira when he said this
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:42 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael began think once he heard the name of the heartless. 'Where have I heard that before' He thought to himself as he tried to think back as far as possible. After a moment it felt like a spark went through his head. "Oh yeah. Someone once told me all about the heartless. They are born when the darkness in a persons heart consumes them" He said then heard Zero's comment about the heartless being destroyed at one point. "Actually Zero the heartless can't truly be destroyed unless everyones hearts are filled with only light" He stated. He didn't really know who told him all this he just knew someone told him so much that he may as well be an expert on the matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

"Ok now you 2 are playing with me here. You honestly don't now where you are? What rock did you crawl out from under. Were on Gaia. See that over there." She said point off to the distance down the mountain in the valley stood a great round metal city. "That is Midgar. Probably the only major city you'll find within 100 miles from anywhere. Now I don't know about these heartless or anything but i know one thing there good for. Becoming rockets after i send them flying into the air." Mira said with a smirk.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image

Zero looked at micheal and said "Well everyone's hearts turned to pure light after the war thanks to this keyblade my end of hearts keyblade. i can make it corrupt a heart or fill it with light or i can completely destroy a heart. the heartless where keyblade wielders are from i am the one that cured the heartless and destroyed them if they couldn't be cured." Zero looked around and notice no villagers "Mira when you left for the mountain was their villagers if so did they seem off cause i don't see or sense any villagers....." then he looked at mira and said in a cold tone. "....the villagers i am afraid were the heartless we fought and i guess that the behemoth was the village leader. it seems someone or something wants to bring heartless back so bad that they'd come to a totally different world filled with dark hearts." Zero walked to where he killed the behemoth and saw a necklace and he picked it up and walked to mira and handed it to her saying "Belong to someone that you possibly know?"
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:48 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael shrugged a bit after hearing about the area. "I've never heard of any of that, at least not recently" He said then shook his head at her comment about the heartless. "You should probably worry about those heartless consuming your worlds heart" He said then turned to Zero who explained about how everyone was pure light. "That's incredible! I didn't know that" He said then listened as Zero told about how the villagers were the heartless they fought. "That's horrible" He said as he looked at tne ground.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

"Heh there not gone. I would have known. There's a fallout bunker with a barrier on the other side of time. The elder would have led the people there. I set up the barrier so i know there there. Also the necklace...he always loses it. I keep trying to fix the clasp on the back of it but it keeps falling off." Mira said with a little laugh. "You 2 can be so grim you know that?" she said with a grin.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:45 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael looked up and started to chuckle when he heard that the villagers were safe. "I guess it's easy to be bummed when you think people died in front of you" He said with a bit of a smile.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image

Zero crossed his arms and said "You said midgar right wow that brings back memories being in love and having someone to protect and having something to live for. Don't mind me just reminiscing" tears flowed down from his hidden face and out to the ground. "i was in midgar in my youth with my friend who had the keyblade fenrir. Thats where i met some friends and made a powerful enemy. Since i am here i might as well go there to visit a grave of a deceased friend." Zero started walking towards midgar and he said "You all can join me if you like bound to be more heartless. Well opening a portal would be faster to get to midgar but i have to know the exact coordinators of where i am going." then he said "But i like to walk anyone care for a journey of..." then his tone turned cold ".....despair, darkness, doom, action, adventure, and alot of fighting heartless."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

"What are you a story teller? You are so Grim." Mira said with a laugh. "Ok i'll join you guys. Always wanted to see the city up close. I can lead us there." She said as she placed the necklace on a nearby stall and walked back to them.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

Zero crossed his arms and said "Yes i am doom and gloom because people die around me." Zero walked towards midgar and he said "Lets go." Zero took out a weird key chain and began to play with it while walking. "Let me say a quote for our travel. Life is a hardship road it will end at a fork in the road you will have to make a choice. one path leads to greatness and the other leads to great power which do you choose." he said while making perfect gesture for the qoute
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:56 am
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael shrugged a bit "Well may as well go with ya. Maybe we can save some people" He said with a smile before he started to follow Zero with his hands held together behind his head. Then when he heard the quote he thought for a moment. "I'm not sure. Both lead to a great place, but both could also end horribly" He said trying to think out which would hold the greater reward in the end.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:05 am
User Image

Zero looked at micheal and said "Greatness will get you to places and you will be respected and hated, while Great power will make you be very well respected and greatly feared by everyone. i obtained both but everything withers around me. hahaha sorry for the doom and gloom." Zero crossed his arms again and continued to walk
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas