Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Bookworm's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:51 am
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

"Alrighty! I'll talk to you later Ichigo-san!" Adrienne waved as the shy girl walked away, and turned her attention towards the woman and man at the counter. "Hello! I'm sorry if I bothered you!" She bowed deeply and shot straight back up. "So how are you today Monsieur and..." She stared curiously at the cashier. Was this beautiful person a woman or man? "Hmmmmmmm..." Adrienne stared intensely at the pretty person. "Can I give you a hug?"

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $495.50
*Currently with: Ichigo Ai, and some other new people!
*Currently wearing: A cute pink dress!
*Mood: Happy/Annoyed by Adrisprite

An Old Soule
ViViD Maestro
Crystal Azure23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image
jለsፀռ ለշէsfiΣረծ

Jason Hartsfeild
|| Metahuman ||Single || Thirty One (31) || 6"4 || 196 lbs ||

User Image

He nodded, he wasn't much surprised she was a detective, or used to be? He could see it. "I'd never seen myself being one, nope Biochemical engineering has always been my thing, get to make arms and legs." He shrugged. "Pretty cool if you ask me." He looked down at her, noticing how she leaned against the counter, short gray hair draped like a curtain over one eye and she stared dreamily off into one direction. He picked up her gaze noticing the other short haired woman who seemed to also work here. He smiled inwardly. "A ladies ladies, knew it." He thought to him self. He yawned into the palm of a gloved hand, turning around mid yawn after hearing someone apologize for bothering. He stared at the blond for a long, long moment. God was she enthusiastic for no reason, not that that much bothered him. He looked her up and down, strange attire not that we was one to speak, walking around in a suit. She was, he must say, attractive never the less, a nice figure viable in her clothing. He listened to what she next said. Monsieur? Monsieur is an honorific title that used to refer to or address the eldest living brother of the king in the French royal court, why would someone her age be using that. He didn't know her age but she couldn't be past 21. Even if she looked it this world is a curl place and she is most likely very young and every out of his reach. He sighed inwardly, finding it strange as she trailed off. he took her gaze, only looking back at the blond when she hummed in thought. A hug, Damn really. He shot Kohaku a look that she may or may not pick up. It was his ' you lucky b*****d.' this was a look he often shot of to his now deceased friend from Italy.

I'm A Mess
OoC:--
Thoughts: God, younger woman are strange...
Outfit: This

ViViD Maestro

MasterGigoletteTsun

CrystalAzure23

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

The brunette watched the three curiously through the shelves of books while shelving the new ones; the blonde known as Adrienne was strange without a doubt, having asked Ichigo's co-worker for a hug, a total stranger to the girl while a male she presumed was a customer watched the events unfold with the same interest in his eyes.

Why do we always get the oddest people..?"

Ichigo thought to herself, not realizing she had said it loud enough for the man who happened to be close to the shelf she had been working on to overhear.

CrystalAzure23

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $500
Outfit:x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
jለsፀռ ለշէsfiΣረծ

Jason Hartsfeild

User Image

Jason stuffed one hand in his pocket, his left hand holding onto the bag. He might as well go, get some reading in and fail at staying away from work and sleep. God how he wanted sleep. he took a few steps in the direction of the door and only stopped because he had heard someone speak. He turned his head a little so see the thin, almost frail looking girl stack books onto the shelves. He had an answer but should he bother with answer her question. It was, after all, to herself. Well why the hell not? "Its not necessarily you get weird people, everyone is weird, you just get the ones whom is most expressive of it." He said with a shrug. His voice was calm, blue eyes welcoming. The last thing he wanted to do was scare the girl off.

I'm A Mess

Quote:

An Old Soule

CrystalAzure23

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo had heard Jason's words and realized she she had been thinking out loud, causing the brunette to turn a bright red and drop the books she had been stocking in a moment of embarrassment. She ducked hoping no one had seen that or her for that matter, now she was more than embarrassed. Why couldn't she keep her mouth shut?

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image
jለsፀռ ለշէsfiΣረծ

Jason Hartsfeild

User Image

He raised an eyebrow, watching her turn red and hearing the books dropping to the floor. He walked over to her and stared down at her. "Are you okay?" He asked and got down on one knee, setting his bag down and leaning it against his leg. He stared at the brown hair girl lumped up on the floor. He picked up the books she dropped and stood, leaving his bag on the floor. He walked in front of the bookshelves and running his left hand through his hair in an attempt to get the brown strands out of his face. He placed the books in the shelve, trying to keep the order she was going in. He turned around and dropped back down on one knee, his left arm resting on his knee. "Need help, or something?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

I'm A Mess

Quote:

An Old Soule

CrystalAzure23

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ichigo looked at Jason with flushed cheeks and nodded as she slowly got to her feet; regaining her composure when the man had offered assistance to which she was to decline since he was a customer and it wasn't right to accept help when it was her job.

"I-I'm fine...I was simply thinking aloud...I apologize if you took any offense to my words sir..."

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:30 pm
"Mmmm...where are my mystery novels?"

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

Kohaku blushed lightly as her cheeks turned to a soft pink tone. She sighed soft trying to calm a bit, trying to keep her calm composure. "I'm Kohaku...and sure I don't mind hugs, Madam Adrienne." she said, bowing her head a bit. ...Yeah it was surprising that she had asked for a hug, though she doubted she would feel much softness, since Kohaku always binded her chest.

She had looked over at Jason with the corner of her eyes, giving her the 'you lucky b*****d' look. She gave him a nervous smile, almost telling him that she got a bit surprised, then watched him go over to where Ichigo was...or at least had a feeling where she was. She'd had to talk to her when she got a chance to, after all they were going to work in the same place, so why not introduce herself properly to Ichigo?

Her grey eyes averted back to Adrienne, and stepped closer to the shorter girl and hugged her. 'Ehh...I think she can't tell I'm a girl.' she thought., then letting go of the girl.

❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

{OCC:}

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ➳: Bookworm's...well at work Mᴏᴏᴅ ➳: Rᴇʟᴀxᴇᴅ Wɪᴛʜ ➳: Myself and Jason, Co-worker, and another costumer Mᴏɴᴇʏ ➳: $500

User Image

I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴏɴɢ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ➳: Voice
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ I'ᴍ ғᴀɴᴄʏ ➳: Outfit

"I gonna take a nap now..Zzzz."

CrystalAzure23

An Old Soule

MasterGigoletteTsun

ViViD Maestro

Dedicated Genius

4,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

"Hmmmm..." Adrienne began to touch Kohaku's face and head, trying to decipher what gender the pretty one was. "Mrrrrggghhh..." She made a frustrated sound and kept her hands to herself again. "You're soooo preeetttyyyyy!" It was hard to keep her admiration of Kohaku at bay, since the cashier had a look similar to her mother. "And...I don't want to make you upset or anything...b-but are you a boy or a girl?!"

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $495.50
*Currently with: Ichigo Ai, and some other new people!
*Currently wearing: A cute pink dress!
*Mood: Happy/Annoyed by Adrisprite

An Old Soule
ViViD Maestro
Crystal Azure23

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:32 am
                          User Image

LET THE WIND CARRY MY VOICE AND THE MUSIC CONVEY WHAT'S IN MY HEART
                            A BRIGHTER DAY WILL SHINE SO LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
                            LET ME BE THE ONE TO HELP YOU SPEAK FOR YOU ARE MY VOICE AND I AM YOURS

Of all the things he hated most in this world that is when he is in the state when he was unable to create the melody that would satisfy him So far Setsuko had been at it for a week and yet he had never even finished one single piece. Others that he did were saved in a specific file in his computer which he chose to put in his iPod in case he would be able to find something or maybe someone who would serve as his inspiration. With that problem he had on hand he finally decided to go out of his house to get some fresh air. Maybe clearing his mind and being in a different environment would be helpful for him. Placing his music sheets together with his mechanical pencil in his hand bag, he left his head phones on his shoulders playing the tone that he finished a few weeks ago. It was just pure melody, instrumental. The boy writes in some occasions however in most of the time he only left them just like that, wordless, just plain rhythmic sounds to that pleases the ears.

As he ventured out to the Soleil City he found himself walking by Cerise Shopping District and for some reason taken by his feet in front of a bookstore. Bookworm. What a peculiar name for a store? He thought to himself. Gently pushing the door, he noticed that there were four people in there, two males and two females which seemed to have their own pairings, not that he mind. The blonde inwardly sighed giving them a gentle smile, not even sure if they noticed it or not then waltzed inner into the store trying to look for something interesting. He stopped by the section where the CDs where at. These would help him with his current struggle. Maybe? Maybe not?

Ochachacha

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:52 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyxy explored the town wandering for what seemed like an hour before she found herself in what looked like a little shopping district. She wandered around until she saw a pretty cute sounding strore, 'Bookwoms.' She couldn't help but think that it was a cute name for place that was most likely a bookstore. Walking inside after asking Ike and Ashe to wait outside, she saw a few people in there, two girls, and two guy who looked like they were in a nice conversation that she rather not interrupt, she walked by them and saw a little area with a blonde boy looking at CDs. She looked up and down the stack displays of CDs before she smiled and said, "Hello, do you like music too?" She asked, kinda taking the setting into account and trying to be friendly since she was still pretty new and figured she might as well make a friend while she was living here.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Cute store) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad People in store) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Happy) Location sad Bookworms) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (None)

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:35 am
                          User Image

Eagerly, Setsuko pulled up the CDs from the stall one after the other. All this time he had been doing originals and never tried remaking music or even mixing them. On this time and century he had heard these kind of music being played on the radio recently. It was not his line of expertise but going out of your comfort zone once in a while was always a good thing. Being able to find the courage to step out of it gives you the opportunity to grow. However, purchasing these things all from a store would not be very practical most especially if he could just download them online for free. Besides, he do not see any option for him to be able to listen to these tunes. Then again, whatever the results of his little experiment may be he still owed this idea to this store so might as well purchase one as thanks.

Still immerse in his own thoughts, the blonde continued to go through the stacks of CDs until he heard a voice of a girl asking him about his opinion about music. The boy paid not much attention to her and continued doing his search for the one he would see fit to be purchased. Once he was not able to pick something that tickled his fancy, he then decided to face the one who asked him something that was obvious. Not to be rude but he was looking for some CDs so that would mean that he had passion for music. Good thing he was careful of the things he speaks so these were not the words that came out of his mouth. "No, I do not like music. I love it. It's my life." He shrugged casually whispering such words into the air. As soon as he spoke these words he bent a few notes amplifying the sound of his voice. Normally he'd rather not speak, not to strain his vocal chords, but seeing that this is about music, how can he not? Now that he was face to face with the young lady he noticed that she had a large guitar case right on her back. Normally only musicians carry such things with them. His curiousity came over him and decided to speak to her once more. "I guess I am not the only one." he said giving her a friendly smile gesturing towards the musical instrument on her back.

Reilis

Ochachacha

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:36 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ichigo had noticed more customers enter the place which prompted her to sigh inwardly as she excused herself from Jason and went to assist the newcomers. Starting off with the young blonde male.

"Is there something you're looking for in particular....?"

Ichigo heard him speak and could tell there was melodic sound to it that was rather interesting and pleasant at that. He was a fan of music, there was no doubt about it. Unlike Ichigo, he obviously didn't bise it, nor the girl that he seemed to be talking to.

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:01 am
                          User Image

Speaking his voice and playing with the sounds of his whispers is always a pleasure to the boy if that person had the same enthusiasm as his towards music. Hearing music had always sooth his soul and wondered if he would be able to have the opportunity to hear her music sometime. He would really love that. His attention was then drawn towards the young lady who seem to be one of the employees of the store. Setsuko nodded and thought how he should phrase his words in a way that would be acceptable and conserve much energy to speak and use his powers. Clearly he haven't decided yet which one he should be picking. Seeing that there were two ladies present at the moment then maybe it would be better to get both of their opinions on this. "If you ladies were to chose which one would you prefer?" He asked curiously. The genre and artist that they would pick would most likely determine their personality. That is however if they chose it by heart and not just on a whim.

Reilis

An Old Soule

Ochachacha

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ichigo thought for a moment, recalling a time her father had said to her how a musician defined themeves as artists and it wasn't by genre but by the art they created themselves. Genres were simply a label as means to undertand. Ichigo after a minute looked at Setsuko with a look in her eyes that seemed as if she spoke from experience.

"I say you get neither. A musician's music is not defined by labels but by his own heart which is art. No genre can ever compare to what you create."

After speaking she nervously rubbed her head and went to clock out for the day, seeing as she was already in overtime.

Boracay Rum

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items