Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Big brother and adopted little sister (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image
Bella woke up the next morning, went into Ominous's room before she snuggled up to him burying her face in his chest, still half asleep. She then groaned as she did this before she hugged him with her wings.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

Ominous said in is sleep "my darkness in me will take over i don't think i can protect bella any longer from her destiny." he woke up not remembering what he said and he said "good morning bella"

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image
Bella looked at him as he spoke in his sleep. She tilted her head before she asked "Onii-chan.....What did you mean by......my destiny? You said you couldn't protect protect me from it. What did you mean by that?" She then looked up at him curious as to what he meant.

XxSoraKH3xX
((Brb gonna go eat dinner.))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

Ominous said looking at her confused "sorry don't know what your talking about" he walked away and he said "Anyways lets eat breakfast"

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
Bella giggled and said "YAY!!!!" Before she followed him still wondering what he meant by her destiny and wondered why he wouldn't be able to protect her. "Can I go play with my friends today onii-chan?" She asked referring to her animal friends. She was an outcast here since none of the other dragons her age made fun of her because she played with animals of all kinds and caused them to become friends with each other. She didn't like other dragons her age since all of them were the same in her eyes. Whenever she was upset, and Ominous couldn't find her anywhere after her running off, she would be found playing with her animal friends because the others had picked on her.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:12 am
User Image

Ominous said looking at her "Just remember if someone picks on you.you tell me ok bella. now go play. i have to go get some more food." Ominous left flying towards a nearby market.

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:42 am
User Image
Bella smiled and went to play with her friends before he left. She flew to where her wolf friend's were living and landed being greeted by the pups with kisses and nuzzles from the adults. She laughed and said "I missed you guys too!" she said as she hugged the alpha. She then played with the puppies before some of the other dragons her age came over and started to pick on her. Her wolf friends growled at them protecting their friend and from them making her cry.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

Ominous walked out from behind some trees and appeared behind the bully dragons and he crossed his arms and said in a dark cold voice "So your picking on my little sister." then he roared "WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE." he got into an attack stance "Now if you are truly dragons fight me." then dark energy started to surround him and he said "I chose to protect her from her destiny in fear she would get hurt but i see that she was getting hurt and i couldn't stop it. it seems that i must let her go and now my destiny begins I choose to defeat all who try to hurt her ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR" he grabbed his head and fired his black and purple fire which was void energy into the air.

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:18 am
User Image
Bella looked at her big brother before she ran to him hugging him saying "Don't hurt them Onii-chan! They are not worth it!" She was crying and shaking from fear. Her wolf friends ran to safety to protect their pups. Bella was clinging onto Ominous's leg trying to get him to stop.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

Ominous passed out and the dragons ran in fear. While he was passed out he said "Bella's destiny is to protect this world from darkness.....But I am the darkness to consume this world......What do I do I wish her no harm.....I love her."

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:45 am
User Image
Bella was in her room crying and hugging a stuffed animal she'd had since she was younger. She hated seeing that side of her brother. It was always really scary. She didn't blame him though, those other dragon's were so mean to her. She sniffled as she didn't hear what he was saying. She was shaking, too afraid to wake her big brother up right now.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image

Ominous woke up and heard his sister crying and walked to her and held her and he said "I must tell you something. the darkness inside of me is getting stronger but you are the protector of this world i was told to let you decide for yourself but i didn't want you to get hurt. because i love you."

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image
"I....love you too Onii-chan.....But I don't want to fight with you!" She said really upset about this. She buried her face in his chest not wanting to fight with her big brother and her best friend. She didn't want to lose him in any way.

XxSoraKH3xX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image

Ominous held up her face wiping tears and he said "look at me in will not fight you. but i am gentle hearted but this evil is taking over but i can find a way to stop it."

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
"Promise onii-chan?" She asked hoping he would do the usual 'cross my heart and hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye' promise. it was her way of making sure he never broke the promises he made.

XxSoraKH3xX

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces