Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lishiru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $486,75
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Calm
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Markos sighed when Nimia ordered so many things. 'I thought he just wanted cake?' He took out his wallet and paid $13.25 to the cashier. "You better eat it all, you know." He wasn't really hungry, so he didn't order anything. At this point, he actually didn't mind if Nimia didn't really give him the gems, he lost a bit of his excitement over it when he paid for the food. He stood by the counter to wait with Nimia for his 'royal' meal, arms folded. He noticed that it was starting to get dark, so perhaps he should head home or to a nightclub if he could find one.

Scarborough Fairness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Curious | Location♚ Moonbucks | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia smiled at Markos' sigh. Nimia watched carefully at the monetary exchange, careful to examine every small detail. "I'll eat it all. If I like it." Nimia replied. Nimia looked down at the tray with a smile, and picked it up. "Where are we sitting, then?" Nimia asked, looking to Markos for some indication of where they would be sitting.

[ OOC: I'm sorry this took so long TT-TT ]

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya's eyes lit up a bit and she nodded. "Oh that sounds like a great idea." she said, excited to get going on what she has dubbed a mini tour, then quickly followed after the duo.

{Exits to Uptown}

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: Moonbucks Cafe】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $486.75
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos went to a nearby table, motioning Nimia to follow him. He once again noticed how dark it was, and wondered what to do when they were done here. He could just go home and rest, or just stay out on the town. He pulled out a chair, and waited for Nimia to sit it in before he would push it back in. After he did so, he would sit in a chair, head resting on one of his arms. "I'm pretty sure you'll like it." He said, talking about the food. He began to look outside and around the establishment to sit through the silence.

User Image

name

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:45 am
User Image
| Mood♚ Confused | Location♚ Moonbucks | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia stared down at his array of food, slightly afraid. What if it was toxic to him? He didn't know the contrast of human food to a merman's digestive system. Regardless however, he picked up the cake pop, and ate it. Nimia's eyes widened, and he chewed and swallowed. "That was... really good..." Nimia managed to say before he continued onward, looking down at the cake slice. It was too tiny to just pop in his mouth, how did you eat this? Nimia pinched a piece off and popped it into his mouth. He swallowed, and was smiling brightly. "This is REALLY good!" Nimia exclaimed, almost like a child who had been forbidden to eat sugar for the first few years of his life.

After several pinches of cake and drink sips, he had devoured everything on his tray. "Human food is quite the delicacy!" Nimia declared, looking outside. "It's already getting dark? I should return to my home... Where was it again? I think it was... to the left? Or... the right? forte fuit media?..." Nimia began to speak his first language, attempting to remember where his house was.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:10 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $486.75
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

He smiled when Nimia clearly liked the cake and stifled a laugh when he ate it by pinching off pieces. "You cut it with a knife, and then use a fork to pick it up and put in your mouth." He explained. It was too late though, he had already finished it. Markos usually just eats with his hands, but that's when he's at home or with good friends. "I guess it is." He said, not really sure if cake was a delicacy, considering it's so common. He looked out the window once again, it was seriously dark now, and he didn't feel like going out anymore. He'll just wait for Nimia to finish his food, and head home. He heard Nimia wonder where he lived, and smiled a bit. "I can help you find your house if you want." He knew the neighborhoods well, but not the streets of the city.

User Image

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image
| Mood♚ Irritated | Location♚ Moonbucks | Tagged♚ Markos | Money♚ $500 |

-----

User ImageUser Image

Nimia nodded and got up, stumbling slightly. "I believe it's called the Etoile district? I'm not entirely sure, I just know it's filled with peasants." Nimia explained, pushing his hair out of his face. His hair had a way of doing that, normally it was always out of his way when he was swimming, but now that it was dry it just flopped in his face whenever it wanted to. It was ridiculous. "I have to hurry, I can't stand using these- legs- any longer" Nimia said legs with a certain tone of disgust, his legs were starting to ache now, he was wanted his tail back.

[ OOC: ]

Lishiru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:53 pm

✌ Markos Evergale ✌

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Single
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ $486.75
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠
✌ Relaxed
⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠

Markos stood up as Nimia did, prepared to leave the coffee shop. "Etoile? I know where that is. Follow me." He pushed his chair back under the table, and made sure he had all of his things before he left. "I'll hurry then." He chuckled as he held open the door for Nimia, and then left.

//EXIT//

OOC: My wifi went out, I am so sorry

User Image

Scarborough Fairness

Lishiru

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyxy came to the store panting. Ike trotted around her legs in circle like he only ran two feet. She realized how not smart it was to not only run around on an empty stomach but to race a guy with much longer legs then her. Even with her small head start she had to move her legs twice as fast as him. She slipped into the store taking a deep breath. Looking around she noticed that the place smelled like coffee, and food, which made her stomach growl loudly....again. 'Darn you stomach, behave yourself.' She thought.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad Could have sworn I heard the name Moonbucks from somewhere.....nah) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status:Thinking about food) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)
Relationship Status sad Single) People Thoughts: (Avon is a friend)

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:50 am
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arriving shortly behind her, breathing fast Avon sighed with relief as they strolled into the cafe. Some people gave them some strange looks but he only showed a smile to them even if it may seem weird. Placing his hand on his chest he took in a deep gulp of air before calming down. He walked closely with Nyxy over to the counter and looking at her he smirked before looking at the tender. "I'd like a long black latte and a small bowl of pesto salad". Looking at his friend he hinted for her to make an order so he could pay the man. He was curious to know what she was getting but he did hope it wouldn't be expensive as his minimum to pay right now would be fifteen dollars or less.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC: I work in a cafe in real life so lol pretty obvious I was gonna name something so easy to well say~
...What I am ($500 - Single)

Quote:

Reilis

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:03 pm

Nyxy stared at the menu for a second before ordering. "I would like three cake pops please." Rocked on her heels quietly before looking up at Avon. "How tall are you?" She asked, taking a step back so she wouldn't have to strain her neck to look up so high. Ike slid down gracefully on the floor giving off his typical, quiet, stoic, and majestic look, while mentally he was probably board with the conversation and rather have a pretty female fawn over him, being the ladies man that he was. 'Oh Ike', Nyxy thought as she looked down at him.

User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad 20 questions, Avon style, though it'll be more like three, cause twenty is a lot.) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Thinking about food) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon was a little caught off by the random question Nyxy had asked. He looked down at her and smirked slightly before paying the man. Turning his attention back to her he simply responded with "Five foot nine". It was a random thing to ask but it made him smile. He walked and guided her over to a seat while they waited for their food to arrive. "What's with the random question by the way?" He asked as he sat down next to her with a curious look.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:
...What I am ($489 - Single)

Quote:

Reilis

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 pm

Nyxy followed Avon and sat down across from him. It was much easier to look at his face this way. "There was really no reason, I was just curious due to the fact that my neck hurts because I have to keep looking up. Anyway, next question. Are you wearing colored contacts?" She said. Looking in his eyes she noticed that they were red in color, so she was curious as to if they were real, and if they were, all man would that be cool.

OOC: I work at a school, but a café seems much more fun
User ImageUser ImageThoughts sad 20 questions, Avon style, though it'll be more like three, cause twenty is a lot.) Hood Off/On: (On) With sad Ike, Avon, other people) Currency sad 500)
Status sad Thinking about food) Location sad Moonbucks) Occupation at the moment sad Nomad)

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image
Ѧvon Ðel'Zechariah
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I cannot hide...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Avon couldn't help but smile at her as she seemed to be having a lot of questions now. Mostly they were directed to his features which seemed quite cute. He wasn't going to tell her that as he didn't want to cause embarrassment for her sake. "These are not contact lenses at all, my eyes are really red". He was quite unique to others since he is a fallen angel. His eyes though never used to be this colour but after the fall his angelic side changed. He still is the good guy but he just didn't want to take orders from something that seemed so commending.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~OOC:
...What I am ($489 - Single)

Quote:

Reilis

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FangleJangles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Nyxy tapped her chin as she handed a nom chocolate cake pop to Ike. "Fancy." She said, she thought his eyes looked like little jewels and she thought about what she would look like with them, then she ststopped thinking about it, not fancy. "So, why is your hair so silky?" She asked, because looking at it now she kinda wanted to pet it like she did with Ike. She put a cake pop in her mouth and tried to stare at his hair incognito style, by making it look like she was looking at his face but it was actually his hair.

xTwisted Jester

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces