Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PvP] - Wicked Ink - Zac/Needle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:04 pm
That question got a sharp and startled laugh from the hunter.
“W.. y..yes, yes we do.” He admitted. “Actually, not showing pain is part of the tattoos from my culture. But, as someone who has done tattoos for all manner of Drongo and Pakeha, not everyone feels they are bound by the rights of manhood about showing that it can bloody hurt.”
He gave a nervous laugh as he considered the depth of that question before asking in turn.

“Do you?”
Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 am
More words she didn't recognize, but the eventual point was a concept she understood, at the very least. His admittance that humans could feel pain made her press her stained hands together, tapping in an almost excited clap.

"How remarkably fascinating!" When the question was turned to her, she nodded - perhaps a little enthusiastically. "I do! I quite enjoy it, actually. The sharp stabs of agony through my whole body just--" The ghoul trailed off with a dreamy sigh, pressing a cold hand to her ghostly cheek.

"However, like your clans, I am forbidden from showing pain. From showing any emotion, really. My kin are raised very strictly, so our feelings will not interfere with our tattooing process, as we have none. It is something I am learning quickly, these things called emotions. And I find there are so many interesting ones. Are you familiar with the concept of anger? It is such a beautifully violent emotion!"

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:52 am
He wasn’t really sure how to answer her at first, the beauty of pain sounded purely masochistic if you considered it from a human perspective, the dream sigh she gave just thinking about it was, interesting too. He was honestly starting to wonder if they tattooed with something a lot meaner than the chisel to be honest.

“Um, yes I’ve been angry.” He said cautiously. “And I’ve been on the wrong end of someone’s anger too.” He gave a small wince thinking about eerie shadows with separated hands and motionless faces.

“It’s…yeah. We aren’t raised to be without emotions, just most of us are taught to control them to at least a certain degree.”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:45 pm
"Oh?" Needle's interest seemed piqued again, and she clung onto this train of conversation quickly. "What made you angry? Did your blood boil?" As she spoke she drifted closer still, continuing to exhibit signs of a total disregard for personal space; this time, her ice cold hands wrapped carefully around his arm, holding him closer as if in an attempt to keep him with her, or to pull the information out of him.

"There are no emotions in an Engraver's life. They are beaten and squashed at a young age." She recalled, vividly, being put into seclusion for having the gall to try to hug her then-Maternal figure. She then leaned in, as if to share a secret.

"I, however, am a rebel." She gave the ghost of a smile, and a hint of a giggle, at her admitting to being a terribly naughty child.

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:16 pm
“No… didn’t quite make it to the ‘blood boiling’ point.” He admitted with a shake of his head. “But mad enough to come to blows. “I sort of lost the fight too, anger isn’t always…” he started to say and then shook his head. “I wasn’t thinking the way I should have been and it cost me.

He half wondered if he felt ‘hot’ to her touch the way she felt chilled to his, but it seemed oddly rude to ask, so he didn’t question it just yet.

“Ha…good for you, sometimes the world needs a few more rebels.” He smiled.

“So, you have feelings then? At least a little of them right? What about you, have you ever been furious, sad… in love? Anything like that?”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:23 pm
"Pity." Needle gave a small sigh. "I read about it, but I have not had the pleasure of experiencing such a level of anger." Blood boiling was a term she had read in books - one she was somewhat disappointed to learn that it wasn't actually boiling blood. "No, I imagine anger makes you sloppy and unfocused." She mused, seemingly unsurprised that he had lost his battle.

"The longer I am away from my home, the more I find I feel." The ghoul nodded slowly. Of course, the more emotion she felt and the more fun she had, the harder it would be to go home, and live as if none of this happened. Her life of emotional neutrality was over, and she knew it. "Oh, yes, I have felt fury, and sadness. Love..." She trailed off, her head tilting as she pondered that particular one. "I am not sure. There is a deep affection for my sister, and another for my boilfriend...though the types of affection are somewhat different. I am uncertain if this is 'love'."

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out