Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lonely wolf girl (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:36 pm
narwhalmasta123

XxSoraKH3xX

Caprice growled a bit and ran towards an open window looking like a blur of black and brown fur. She landed safely on the bottom floor before taking off towards the park where her demon father was waiting for her in the woods in the park. You could hear a high pitched howl and dogs barking all over the city. The howl sounded demonic and Caprice was headed straight for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:34 am
User Image

Kanra walked into the room just when caprice ran out of the window so he jumped out saying "be right back gotta job to do mizu we can drink later." Kanra ran after her and kept close to her but not to close and he summoned his sword Fenrir. Fenrir is a oodachi katana, the sword's menuki(ornament) it has Fenrir's head holding a chain about two hands length and the Fuchi (collar) has Fenrir's head and out of its mouth is a pure black long katana blade and the Saya (scabbard) was pure black with a silver Fenrir on each side of the scabbard and Kojiri (scabbard tip) had a third Fenrir head and in its mouth it had a ring. He took a detour and said "Hahahahaha he is here he showed his face hm time to end this hehehehehe." he ended up at the forest in front of Sesshomaru and he said "Hey there buddy long time no see well you only know me by my nickname Death so i know who your waiting on your daughter right well i want that bounty on your head so can we get this over with." Kanra took a big drink of his sake "Are you ready for whats to come." Kanra took out his sword and said "Fenrir the sword of destruction of demons i will guide you in your fight to destroy all guilty demons and but the innocent demons shall not be harmed. So Sesshomaru you ready."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:09 am
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

Kanra walked into the room just when caprice ran out of the window so he jumped out saying "be right back gotta job to do mizu we can drink later." Kanra ran after her and kept close to her but not to close and he summoned his sword Fenrir. Fenrir is a oodachi katana, the sword's menuki(ornament) it has Fenrir's head holding a chain about two hands length and the Fuchi (collar) has Fenrir's head and out of its mouth is a pure black long katana blade and the Saya (scabbard) was pure black with a silver Fenrir on each side of the scabbard and Kojiri (scabbard tip) had a third Fenrir head and in its mouth it had a ring. He took a detour and said "Hahahahaha he is here he showed his face hm time to end this hehehehehe." he ended up at the forest in front of Sesshomaru and he said "Hey there buddy long time no see well you only know me by my nickname Death so i know who your waiting on your daughter right well i want that bounty on your head so can we get this over with." Kanra took a big drink of his sake "Are you ready for whats to come." Kanra took out his sword and said "Fenrir the sword of destruction of demons i will guide you in your fight to destroy all guilty demons and but the innocent demons shall not be harmed. So Sesshomaru you ready."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123
Mizu followed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:42 pm
XxSoraKH3xX

narwhalmasta123

Just then, a low growling could be heard behind Kanra. Caprice had arrived and was not too happy about what she just heard. She moved in front of her father, glaring at Kanra angrily and snarling too. She was small but her teeth were dripping with a venom like substance that could kill within minutes of being put into the bloodstream. Sesshomaru kept his emotionless face and cool stature before saying "Foolish human. You know nothing of principles do you?" He then placed a hand on Caprice's head making her stop snarling and made her wag her tail. He picked her up and pulled out his Tokijin before making a smoke cloud appear as his dragon strike went towards Kanra and escaping with Cparice. WHen she came to, she saw Sesshomaru and hugged him as he pet her head. "Daddy!" She said as she hugged him. He hugged her back with his right arm since Inuyasha cut off his left so long ago.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

Kanra blasted a powerful dark beam towards the attack stopping it mid way "got away weak hearted demon honestly thinks i am human but i am not even close to it i am more evolved from human and demon alike. so run while you can little demon run i will find you and take your powers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. now i gotta go." kanra walked away from the area making his sword disappear. he held his hand up to the silver moon and said "The silver moon shines on the silver wolf spirit he turns into a man and when he did he had a mission to grow stronger and to ask for forgiveness of those he loved then when he is forgiven his journey is at its end."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:29 pm
XxSoraKH3xX

narwhalmasta123

A few days went by without a sign of Sesshomaru and Caprice. Caprice was with her father in another form that he told her she had. He helped her with transforming into a normal girl form. They were both in their human forms so they wouldn't be seen by Kanra. Caprice and Sesshomaru were getting ice cream when he smelled the scent of Sake and Cherry Blossom suckers. Caprice smelled them too but didn't like the smell of the Sake but loved the smell of the cherry blossom suckers. She smiled as Sesshomaru held her hand in the park. She was laughing and running around like a normal little kid making him smile in his human form.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:26 pm
The scent of salt water entered the aroma even though they weren't near the ocean  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:10 pm
User Image

Kanra was walking through the park sucking on a cherry blossom sucker and he had a gourd full of sake tied to his waist and a clear bag of cherry blossom suckers tied to his waist as well. and he was singing to himself mirra nikki future diary theme song opening 1 then he stopped singing and changed suckers and continued to walk when he walked passed a father and his daughter and he walked passed them and waved saying "Good afternoon great weather we are having here today."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:15 pm
Mizu was trailing behind him trying to hide behind him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image

Kanra looked out of the corner of his eye and saw mizu and said "hey mizu who you hiding from hope its not me your hiding from cause that kinda hurts my feelings." Zero walked towards her smiling
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 pm
"n-no i'm just scared for her" she blushed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:55 pm
XxSoraKH3xX

narwhalmasta123

The man and his daughter started walking with the man carrying Caprice in his arms. She was under a spell in this form. She was starting to fall asleep in Sesshomaru's arms snuggling up to him. She laid her head on her father's shoulder sweetly smiling happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:01 pm
"w-who is that?" Mizu asked the strong scents of the ocean coming from her as usual  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 am
User Image

Kanra looked at mizu and said smiling "Don't know i am having a great day thanks for asking." Kanra took out a cherry blossom sucker and handed it to mizu and said "would you like one mizu?" then he stretched his arms and said "Lets get a drink at my place mizu i need some more cherry blossom sake i am running low i am dying GAAAH i don't know if i can survive but i wanna test my limits." then he took one step and fell flat on his face "ouch i can't believe i am sober today no wonder i am feeling so great. mizu help me up i can't move."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:37 pm
Zero Hirashima

narwhalmasta123

Once they were at Sesshomaru's apartment, he laid on the couch with Caprice on his chest still asleep. She wasn't under his spell anymore because he cared for her. She reminded him of Rin. Caprice smiled as he rubbed her cheek with his finger. Later, he was making dinner, while Caprice was at the window in her demon form watching the people go by. She could go outside but only in her human form. But she was missing Mizu and Kanra.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff