Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! Page 7?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 am
Shayne come walking in the classroom as he looked around a bit. This was his first official class and he was so nervous right now. At first, the undead boil doesn't even notice anyone that he knew until he spotted a familiar cute dormouse ghoul named Camila. However, she seemed busy and Shayne believe the ghoul would be upset if he interrupt her conversation. The undead boil took another scanned the room once more and saw another student that he was familiar with. “I wonder if his tail was alright?” he asked himself as undead boil remembered that he stepped on blue stripped cat boil's tail. The undead boil would walk over to him, but once again, he didn't want to interrupt his conversation with other people. After a few more seconds, the undead boil found a seat

Rikku Takanashi
Spotted but was scared to come over and talk to her. Don't want to be rude by interrupt her conversation

phantompanther13
Spotted and the same reason why he didn't come over.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:13 am
Danirate scanned the room with mild interest upon entering and when he had made his way to one of the seats, a bit of curiosity got the better of him and he fanned his cape out in one smooth diagonal motion to find dust did in fact go flying off the desk before him.

Unfortunately for the boil, another vampire he was inclined to avoid happened to come across this class as well and entered shortly after he had. The ghoul certainly did not miss the show he put on and scurried over cheerfully to the table next to the one he stood by and began waving one tail end of her scarf to mimic his display. This sent just a few of the dust particles on the table that Alpinely was tending to lift off in comparison to what the boil had accomplished.

Dan made as though he had not noticed Ali had joined the class and went on to choose another table while his gestures seemed to be assisting in clearing another spot of dust.

However, Ali went over to the desk next to the other desk Dan had moved over to and attempted to join in continuing the clean up endeavor.

Dan went on to clear dust off another desk and this time before stepping over shortly to another desk, thought twice and supposedly better of it and pretended to just notice Ali at that moment. With his words, Dan offered one of his usual smiles, "Ali, hello, decided you'll be taking this class as well? Why don't you have a seat?" After offering the latest desk he had cleared of dust, he moved away again and settled himself in the last desk he cleared.

"Hi, Dan," Ali replied brightly with her often seemingly oblivioius air in turn after just having cleared the desk beside the second to last that Dan had. "Yes, I'll have a seat. I'll just clear one more desk of dust first," and this she did and took a seat in it that was also the desk next to the last Dan had approached and taken a seat at. Then so far after the aforementioned exchange, neither made eye contact again after that.

Danirate was now leaning back against his chair, his demeanor calm and relaxed as he waited to see what the class would entail.

Alpinely was now energetically seated up straight and at attention for when the class would begin to see what it had in store for the bunch of them that have gathered for it.

((Lol I felt like pitting these two passive agressively against each other again right off the bat in me intro ahaha x D))  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 am
"shark Teeth?" Carlos's grin widened. He was pleased, very pleased. "Caaaarlos." He let out half a soft purr, his tail twisting with pleasure as he half eye squinted at Dirge. Carlos was so very pleased with his new riddle.

"Orange fire and flaming stripes? Teeth that one day will bite with might?" It was less a full riddle but clearly it was meant to ask Dirge his name.

Carlos turned to Mathias smiling. "It was quintessential friend. With a wat ta ta and a slippery do. It rolls on the tongue. One three two."

So engrossed in his conversations with another cat, Carlos hardly noticed the mice in the room. Though the scent was familur, he associated the one with not food. The other was blended into the not food scent.

Carhop Cavalier

Seussi
I don't even know.

Rikku Takanashi
You are safe for now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:08 am
Faced with the arrival of another mouse (so many mice!), Rojo didn't feel terribly guilty turning his attention to Aisha when she arrived. Just for a moment. The mice could keep each other occupied with... mouse business! That was a thing, right?

He waved at the zombie ghoul with a smile, taking note of the intriguing tree person she had also addressed. Rojo raised his other hand, waving both at this Holly ghoul as well.

Miidnight Melody

Rikku Takanashi

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity
just lookin o.o

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:54 am
Little one? A grin flickered over the Nightmare's face, amused. She thought only her family used such terms, especially since she wasn't entirely little. "Addie, or Ada, if you please," she responded easily, lacing her fingers together and stretching her arms over her head, tail swishing with the effort. Once she relaxed again, her smile fell neatly back into place. "Nice to meet you - and yes, as you've surmised, this is my first class."

She beamed, then, looking terribly pleased with the fact. "Joined up 'round the time of the carnival, which was a blast, but haven't had much time to wander the school and actually...eh, how to say...be a part of things." Her smile dimpled, leaning with one arm draped over the back of her seat. "I take it this is not your first, not by a long shot."

Glancing around at the steadily filling classroom, she noted some shyer folk practically hiding into themselves. It didn't occur to her that creatures of fear could be shy. How quaint!

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:28 am
On his way to the empty seat, Shayne was looking all mice talking and gathering together. If you don't know, this undead boil loves rodents. After all, he has a rodent minipet that he loves to death. If he wasn't too shy around people, he would just walk up to Camilia and start talking to them. After all, he knew Camilia from the library and she was really friendly to him. However, the fact he would be to embarrass to just walk up to a ghoul and just talk to her normal. Without looking where he was going, he tripped over something and began stumbled towards Undead Calaca.

Smerdle
Another one bite the dust to Shayne's clumsiness nice to meet ya XD

Rikku Takanashi
Camilia isn't the only one falling to his clumsiness XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:42 pm
Bored of sitting on her desk, and desperate not to fall asleep before class even started in front of all these students, Amarus got up off her desk and wandered over towards Holly. Before she made it there, she came across Llyr-- Quietly, her bells signalling her arrival, Amarus leaned in and circled her arms around Llyr, leaning her head against him for a moment.

Wordlessly, relinquished the president and wandered over to Hollandaise, leaning forward in front of her. From within her robe, she produced a vial of essence. "Do you have something which gnaws at you, to make your demeanour what it is?" she asked, with a half smile. "This treats the gnawing. Consider it a gift," Amarus added, with a smile.

-- --

Almost before he had even reacted to Camilla's presence, she was already gone again, gone off to see Sorrel-- two mice, how nice! Brand waved at both of them, smiling contentedly. He was also very sleep-deprived; even if he smelled the salts, he probably wouldn't recover anytime soon. The Psychonauts had an entire slew of trance-states at their disposal, and Brand was taking advantage of this time away from home to try the ones that were usually reserved for the older reapers amongst his kind.

As he stood up, he wandered over to a couple students talking; a ghoul and a boil, and he leaned in with a gloved hand holding one coin. "Hello, you two-- have you ever seen a coin that didn't quite know what it is?" he asked, smiling. He wasn't exactly shy. "This just so happens to be one," he said, nodding seriously. He flipped it back and forth, and then ran it along his knuckles, catching it in his palm. He hid it, and shut his eyes, and smiled:

When he opened his palm again, it was a thin biscuit with chocolate drizzle. He frowned faintly. "It isn't the kind I like to eat," he said, disappointed in the obstinate reaction of the coin. "Perhaps one of you is hungry?" Brand offered it the two students chatting.

--

Van was thoroughly please to see Merry, and he waved enthusiastically, breaking his concentration on Holly for a moment. "Hello, friend! How's it going?" He beamed widely, his smile all teeth, but looked genuinely pleased. His tongue was a pretty purple again, happy to be near a friend.

Rikku Takanashi
wherever camilla went?? D: Brand greets her ! and then is confused about life idk it's brand

Miidnight Melody
Brand is waving to Sorrel!

Beejoux
Van says hi to Merry!

Bloodlust Dante
A very out-of-it Brand is wandering over to you two.

Chrystali
I'm not the brightest hello have a Brand it's not his fault I am a bad owner OTL

Kuroopu
Amarus is hugging Llyr in passing <3

The Semblance of Unity
i gib 2 u drugs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:40 pm
Everything seemed to be going well so far, that is until he heard the rattling of bones right next to him and saw a skeleton boil turning his head over for a chat. Sorrel was startled by the sudden conversation and stared at his wide grin. "H-Hello. I was just trying to be out of anyone's way . . ."

And the sudden hi ringed in his ears from a young ghoul. "AHHHHH!!!!"

Sorrel fell out of his chair and looked up to see with bright golden eyes to see that it was another dormouse who is super excited to see him. "H-Hi up there . . ." And he gave a little wave of his hand to the ghoul along with a smile. Despite being scared out of his seat, literally, he was happy to see that he is not the only dormouse at all! He got up and dust his clothes clean to sit, looking up to see a familiar boil from a distant, Brand. It wasn't too hard to spot him in a crowd all thanks to his hair, but he was happy to see him and stood up on his toes to wave at him. "So . . . does anyone know what this class is going to be about?" Looks between the skeleton boil and dormouse ghoul, his tail swayed happily. "My name is Sorrel by the way . . ." His words trailed off, unsure of what to say to them, or what else to say.

Smerdle

Rikku Takanashi

Face your demons
-WAAAAVES!!- *D*

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:48 pm
Rosy floats into the classroom looking around for a brief moment. She was curious as to what this class had in store for her. For a brief moment, her eyes scan the room to see if she could spot a familiar blue demon boilfriend of hers. Only they paused when she saw the little ghoul from fearleading tryouts.

Lute....She thought that was the name.

Floating over, she smiles as she takes the seat next to her "Hi...mind if I sit down? I'm Rosy...." she was still trying to figure out if this was the ghoul Zel made mention about.

For now, she just gave her a smile as she waits for the class to start.

-----

Xyra slips into the classroom with her tail wrapped around her waist. Last thing she needed was it to be stepped on. She was quiet as she gazed around with her gold eyes. Purple curls hid her face for a moment before she finally push them away. She glance in the direction of Zaire, smiling for a moment before she stops the boil with him.

Tilting her head, she smirks before she moves over to them.

She kept quiet as she sat down on the other side of Zaire. Without a word, she uncurls her tail long enough to poke him in the side. Giving a small wave to him and the boil he was with, she curls her tail around the feet of the chair. Her nail tapping in her lap as she glance around again.

She was eager to get class started, just to see what she would be learning.

Cheekiebirdiee
See I told you I would throw them in..

Beejoux
Seem Xy has to meet Jory according to Tira.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:35 pm
Llyr gave the tree-like ghoul a big smile, clasping his hands together. She was really very lovely, and he reached up into his hair and pulled one of the little white flowers free, holding it out towards her, held in the palm of a lightly scaled hand.

"Why thank you!" he said, beaming at her. "Here, please have one for yourself! I do like your own flowers as well!"

A familiar voice made him turn his head, and Llyr's expression turned to one of delight as Pachua appeared, Llyr immediately gravitating towards him and wrapping his arms around him in a return hug. "Pachua, I am so glad to see you," he said, his eyes bright with happiness. "And Merry as well, hello Merry, you are as pretty as ever!"

Amarus was there as well, he saw, as she hugged him in passing, and was given a pleased smile, Llyr patting her arms affectionately where they looped briefly around his neck.

And it seemed Nahm was also in attendance, Llyr beaming at him as he waved back.

"It seems we have a lot of us here!" he said happily, casting a glance at all of them.

endejester

beejoux

prolixity

Face your demons

the semblance of unity

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:10 pm
Camilla jumps back a bit at the startled yell and gasps as the Dormouse boil falls clean out of his chair! "Oops! I'm sorry! Are you ok?!" she apologizes quickly in concern boy he was jumpy...

Fortunately he seemed to be alright and gave her a small wave which she returns alittle awkwardly because her excitement over seeing another Dormouse got knocked down a few pegs she frowns for a second but then looks back as the Dormouse boil waved to someone behind her that someone appeared to be Brand! And he was on the move... 'wait! Did he really just turn that coin into a Biscuit?!' She thinks in awe as she watches him for a moment she would have gone over to ask how he did that but decided agenst it seeing as he was talking with creeple now

At the Dormouse boil's question Camilla returns her attention back to him and shrugs cheerfully "I'v no clue heh! But it must be good if this many creeple are showing up!" she says excitedly when the boil introduced himself she realized she hadn't yet... "Oh! I'm Camilla! Camilla Forester! Nice to meet you Sorrel!" she says happily and smiles before getting a contemplative look for a second "Hm... If you don't mind me asking... What specie of Dormouse are you? I can tell your a Hazel Dormouse but what creature? I'm a Dormouse Monster!" she asks curiously

While waiting for a response she finally noticed the familiar Skeleton Boil the Dormouse ghoul looked at him curiously for a second until it dawned on her where she knew him from he sat behind in that Shock Scare class! And he ran durring the SC elections! Camilla was about to say hi when she saw another familiar Undead stumbling towards the Skeketon boil "Ooop! Look out!" she calls to Rojo hoping he could move in time

Face your demons
Camilla's still got a eye on you Brand! lol

Miidnight Melody
Jumpy mouse is jumpy!

Smerdle
Look out Rojo! Clumsy undead heading your way!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
He's like Hurricane Shayne! (Hey that rhymes! lol)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm
The students with keen hearing would notice it first: a slow krrrshh of something sharp dragging against wood.

OOC Notice!
Enrolled characters can still join in at this point!

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:38 pm
"Van! How you doing?" She poked her tongue out at him, grinning.

Tink still wrapped up warm in her wings, Merry leaned a hip against an empty desk, watching as more and more students piled on. Many she didn't know, but a handful of moments after the grim had arrived, another familiar face had her grinning. "Pachua!" The boil was pulled into a tight hug, and she'd brush a kiss against his cheek before letting him go.

Only now did she notice Lyr, and pale figners gave a fond wiggle in their new president's direction. "Congratulations on your Student Council win, Mr. President. It's good to see you again!"

Nahm's appearance drew a delighted trill from the ghoul and she bounced, excited, as he claimed a seat beside the desk she'd been leaning on. "Naaaaahm~" Leaning, she lay a peck against the side of his hood, then, as a sound up front caught her attention, she'd turn, loop an arm around Tink, and tug the smaller ghoul into her lap as she took a seat.

face your demons

rejam

prolixity

endejester

kuroopu

-----

Seats claimed, Jory gave Zaire's hand a last tight squeeze before he'd fold his own in his lap. He did sweep his tail around, hooking the finned end around Zaire's, and shot the taller boil a pleased smile.

He didn't know most of those gathered, though he did spot Tink sitting with another ghoul, and he offered the grim a small wave and a very fond smile before his attention was drawn by a ghoul claiming the seat on Zaire's other side after a poke in the side.

Now, the boil was perfectly willing to meet his boilfriend's friends, but he was understandably wary after the incident in the maul. The ghoul was giving a curious, albeit caution, look before a strange sound pulled his attention back towards the front of the class.

cheekiebirdiee

rejam
Jory also yas hi <3

pixie krysta ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:42 pm
Uru was on a walk to clear his mind when he found himself sucked into another group of students. At first, he should have turned around and walked back home and consider his mind cleared. But then his mind would not be cleared and be curious of what the jack was going on. With his hands in his pocket, he silently joined the group (in the far back... to the side...)  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:26 pm
Another familiar face from tryouts appeared and Lute smiled shyly. After which the ghoul looked back down at her desk and sighed softly to herself. There was a growing number of creeple, it was getting a little packed, packed with strangers.

Biting her lip, Lute forced her head up to meet Rosy as the other ghoul sat. It wasn't that she didn't want company it was just hard to express that she did. "..H-hi..it's nice to see you again..R-rosy...I'm Lute." Just in case she didn't remember. But before Lute could stress about more conversation a noise brought the ghouls attention towards the front of the class.

What's this?
-----

Zaire had been settled with Jory when Xy arrived. A smile was given to the ghoul and a low soft hum of approval for the tail poke. "Hey.." The greeting was friendly as was the smile given to her. It had been awhile since they had hung out but he was still looking forward to the swimming, in fact he would probably see if Jory would want to tag along.

The end of his tail curled against Jory's to draw his attention, then a grin was flashed briefly to him before Zaire turned back to Xy.

The monster wasn't a big talker, but introductions were probably a good thing after the maul mishap. On a soft cough he motioned from Jory to Xy, given they were both looking then began in a low tone that was nearly drowned out by the chattering around them, "Jory..this is a friend of mine, Xy.. Xy this is Jory." Was boilfriend needed, he had to wonder but the tail hold and light dust of pink that briefly met tanned skin likely gave that away.

pixie krysta ordreg

Beejoux

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas