Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Confessions ALWAYS Interrupted (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:51 am
"Ugh, more than when the teacher tries to explain it..." Mari looked to her notes as she punched some things into her calculator. "To be honest it's mostly just trying to remember all those damn formulas! And then you've got the graphs and angles and it really just goes downhill when it's not just numbers."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 pm
"It's all just memory. Once you get the formulas memorized it's actually not that difficult." He told her, watching her struggle still. He took a glance at the tv, noticing an emergency signal come up. "Well then, better get ready. Seems an army or robot ninja monkeys are attacking the park." He said to her, getting up and walking over to the closet to grab his "outfit," simply being goggles, white button-up, a black vest, and a empty holster. "Guntrol is ready to cap some monkeys." He said giving Mari a rare smile as he got his back tie on.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:11 pm
"You go on ahead, I'll meet you there!" Mari said as she hopped up and dashed into her room to change. She, of course, had a more elaborate costume which required a few minutes to change into. It was a jester costume in red, black, and white with a comedy mask; half red half white down the middle, with a red diamond over the eye on the white side. Stuffing her pockets with the two decks of playing cards she called her weapons, she dashed back out and leapt out the window. A pair of cards flew from her pockets, letting her stand on them like a pair of floating platforms which would carry Joker to the scene of the crime.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:31 pm
Nick shrugged, but made his way to the park, on the way finding some good materials to make himself some weapons, he was even interested in seeing what kind of guns he could make out of the stupid monkey's scraps when he blows them away.

It took some time but he made it to the park, robot ninja monkeys swarming the place taking hostages for their own selfish needs. "I was hoping for at least some peace and quiet today even having to tutor, but I guess this is what my day is now." With a sigh, he morphed his components into two small machine guns and started blasting away at the robots, constantly changing his weapons into different guns like a shotgun, pistols, and assault rifles for more variety.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:38 pm
A paper cone of cards flew through the air like a giant dart, stabbing a monkey in the back of the head as Mari touched down near Nick. "Glad to see you saved me some." she said as the cone pulled itself out and the individual cards returned to her hand, fanning them out like she was about to do a magician's card trick.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:45 pm
"Some of them are too fast for me to hit, so you can take care of those." Nick replied, giving her a shrug as he started picking off monkeys one by one with his rifle.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:51 pm
"Too fast for bullets? You'll have to explain that one to me later." Mari said, returning to her floating footholds as she zipped around hurling cards at the things like kunai.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:53 pm
"It's called being ninjas. They're robot monkey ninjas." Nicholas retorted, now walking around the area with dual pistols as Mari jumped around all over the place.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:55 pm
"And you have guns. Which fire high velocity chunks of metal. What's your point?" Mari snarked back as she threw up a wall of cards to deflect a blow before turning it into a mass of spikes to deal with her attacker.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 pm
"My point is ninja's can doge bullets sometimes." He retorted, turing a monkey into a pile of scrap with a shotgun blast.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:08 pm
Mari gave a yelp when a monkey jumped on her back to pummel away at her... "Get...OFF!" ...but it was quickly disposed of by a whirling tornado of razor cards she pulled up around her. "Ugh, I'm gonna feel that in the morning..." she groaned before forming another cone, this one longer and more like a lance, to skewer the last few in one fell swoop.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:09 pm
As he continued to shoot away at the hordes of monkeys, you could see him yawn. He was bored. BORED! "Will they ever stop coming? I'd like to go home sometime soon…" He said with a sigh, blasting away at the metal monkeys.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:13 pm
"Then go home! You can't hit half of 'em anyway!" Sometimes Mari wondered why she liked him so much when he had zero enthusiasm. Her cards stacked together then streamed out like a whip, taking out a good group.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm
"But there's nothing to do at home either. Everything is just so boring." He said back, an answer he always gave. He was a bit happy though, all the monkey scraps around the park giving him an idea. He started to run around, collecting each scrapped machine, and formed in into a high powered rifle specifically designed to destroy these things. "Time to finish the job," He aimed and started blasting away at them all, none of them able to dodge! Within minutes all the monkeys were destroyed, leaving scraps of metal all over the park. "Guess neighborhood cleanup has a lot of work to do here." He joked returning his gun to scraps.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:35 pm
"So what isn't boring?" Mari asked as she walked back to where Nick was. It was a valid question. Seeming him smile and have fun was rarer than hell freezing over during a blue moon  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff