Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So we meet again (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:43 pm
Apparently it was hard to get a rise out of Gina. The reaper took what Riyo dished out and rolled with it. "Insecure? Ghoulie, I just don't like others playing with my toys. I can be a little selfish that way."

The reaper continued to stare down at Riyo, her hands coming to rest on her hips. "Turning a blind eye to what you have done. Tsk Tsk." The ghoul shook her head in a disapproving manner. "Really do you think Titus would have been here if it wasn't for you? You don't make me do anything and rightly so but you are certainly an inspiration aren't you? A motivator."

The next words out of Riyo's mouth made the reaper's blood run hot but she masked it with a cool icy smile. "Ah, and now we have out with it. Well, its that intimacy that I hope for, Screechie. What better way to crush Titus than with someone he holds dear. Because while I want you to suffer its Titus who I really want to get the message of this lesson." She looked back seeing that Geoff was bringing the boil closer, Titus still held in an awkward way with his arm painfully twisted behind his back.

"Because I want you to realize no matter what you do I will be there, Titus. Whether you try to keep her or throw her away I will be there to embrace you or punish you. You won't be rid of me so easily and I always get what I want. Just realize that with one decision comes more outings like this to look forward to."

Titus was trying to move passed the hold but every little movement sent a jolt of pain to his shoulder. He could hear Gina but he never imagine she could be quite this crazy. She was crazy sure but usually only to him. Then again he had never had anyone close before.

His gaze drifted to Riyo on the floor, a flicker of uncertainty in his eyes. He didn't like seeing Riyo like that but a part of him also thought she could handle making her own decisions. If she wanted out there was nothing holding her here and if she wanted to stay that was her choice. He wasn't going to make it for her. "Riyo's a big ghoul. I think she can make her own decisions without my help."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:38 pm
"Titus isn't your toy. You're his tumor." Riyo quickly followed up, her smile never wavering. "A useless, life sucking tumor." She wasn't giving up this fight so easily.

The feline did feel guilt about the situation. All the convincing in the world couldn't get rid of that small pang, but now wasn't the time to feel sorry for herself. There were more important things.

She listened intently to Gina's little speech to Titus, her face becoming stoic. What would he say? What would he do? This wouldn't make him push her away, right? Surely not. Surely not...

His answer, she thought, couldn't have been more perfect, or more Titus-like. It was, perhaps, why she appreciated him so much.

The feline's eyes drifted up to him. "I won't leave you." She said simply. "Not for pain or money. No matter what she does, I'm not going to leave you alone." She laughed weakly. "Gotta take care of my best friend, don't I?"

Impatiently, Phillip huffed. "We can play dressup now?" He dangled the dress around, and at this point Riyo was just ready to put it on so she could cover up her black and blue body. The blood, however, would be a pain to get out.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:58 pm
Titus grinned a bit despite the pain. "A little overly romantic but sounds good to me."

Finally there was a flicker of something other than smugness across Gina's face. She looked a tad frustrated and maybe a little bored. "You both are no fun." She whined looking at her watch to check the time. "I have a hair appointment to get to." She sighed turning her attention to Philip then, smiling sweetly to the large boil. "Yes, Screechie, its dress up time. I'm going out but you two stay and have fun. Be sure to make them both scream for a while alright? Let your imagination run wild."

With that out of the way she gave the ghoul a little wave before stepping toward Titus. The boil lifted his free hand to brush her off but the tightened grip on his trapped arm had him wincing, forcing him down so that Gina could look him in the face. "See you later, Lover." She cooed, leaning in to give Titus yet another kiss. "Rain check on that hotel."

"I would place a permanent hiatus on that hotel idea." Titus spat.

The reaper grinned, tapping Titus on the nose like he was just being funny and turned toward the door. "Tootles, Creeps." And with that she unlocked the door, stepped out and closed it behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:32 pm
Hey, Riyo was just telling it like it was Titus. No need to be like that.

And then, it appeared that their oh so generous hostess was leaving them early. The demoness considered that a victory, at least for now.

The feline, with no wavering look of hatred, followed Gina's path until the door finally opened and closed.

She was gone.

So Riyo figured this was as good a time as any to collapse in the small puddle of her own blood. "I'm spent." She coughed, her eyes closing. Phillip took that as his special cue. "Aww, no more fight kitty?" He stepped over her, straddling her torso until one of his feet stepped on the lower half of her arm. "I'm going to break you like you broke me, only you can't stitch yourself."

Slowly he started applying pressure, and Riyo could only manage a grimace and a silent shout, her mouth opening without a sound to accompany it.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:05 pm
Titus wasn't sad to see Gina go and would have sighed in relief if Geoff didn't jerk him back up by his arm. The demon hissed, looking down at Riyo as she collapsed on the floor. "I don't think...this is a good time to lay down."

The ape like goon made a grunting noise behind Titus before tightening his grip. The pain suddenly flared up in a white hot wave spreading up Titus' arm. He grit his teeth against the sensation but when there was an audible pop as his shoulder gave way he couldn't help but yell out, muffling the noise behind tightly drawn lips.

With his shoulder dislocated Titus decided he might as well struggle, pulling against the ape and kicking against his shins. He had a bit of height on the creature to use to his advantage but the ape goon had more than his fair share of muscle.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:31 pm
There really wasn't much Riyo could do about the whole laying down thing at this point, what with the blood loss and being both physically and emotionally spent. She had tried her best to appear as strong as she could, but with the large threat gone, she had lost all the fight in her.

That was okay, though, because they weren't as up s**t creek as they might've thought.

A soft rapping came from the door. So random for a place out in the middle of nowhere. Phillip looked up from his current task, his eyes shifting between the door and Geoff. Since his toy was practically unconscious, it was probably best that he check things out. "Maybe it's Miss Gina. She could have forgotten something." He tried to reason, though he looked ready for a rumble should his guess prove wrong.

Cautiously he reached for the handle, then flung the door open dramatically.

It... Looked like nothing was there.

Phillip's eyebrow's furrowed, peering out the door and looking around, then walking out to see if he was missing something.

Just as he was out of sight from the inside, a loud sound of metal hitting something echoed through the secluded area, followed by a thud. It looked like Phillip wasn't coming back so soon.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:00 am
Geoff looked just as confused about the knock at the door but nodded as Phillip went to investigate. When the large patchwork failed to return the ape tensed, the hair on the back of his neck prickling up. With one motion he managed to capture Titus' flailing arm and released the other one which hung limply at the demon's side.

It was enough to allow Titus to swing around and pull a move from Riyo's book and nail the goon in between the legs. It wasn't a proud move but damnit he was going to use it. The wereape released him with a shout and Titus stumbled back and in Riyo's direction. He had no idea what was going on but he had no qualms about using the situation to his advantage.

Everything hurt as he hastily dropped to his knees trying to scoop Riyo up with the only arm available to him. "Nap time is gonna have to wait. You need to get up."

It took a few moments for Geoff to collect himself but when he did his eyes were set on the two students with a rage. He began to move forward leaving no time for them to really escape. Both fists were raised as he got closer ready to drop them like anvils on the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:20 am
Riyo's head lulled back as the boil scooped her up, though she was doing everything in her power to keep control of her body. "Trying to, I promise." She whispered, her arms weakly reaching up to drape around his neck. The ghoul wasn't entirely sure what was happening, or where the patchwork had disappeared off to, but she was glad that he was gone either way.

Her eyes opened just in time to see the hazy figure of the other assailant approaching. "Leave me you idiot." He could've darted out the door by now. She was practically dead weight at this point, and it was coming closer and closer to a more literal sense.

As Geoff approached with his mighty fists held high in the air, a black blur darted in and swung something silver upside his head without a moment's pause. The object was a metal pipe, and the blur, as it stopped moving, looked vaguely familiar.

A man of feline descent stood behind Geoff, readying the pipe to swing again. It was Riyo's father, but it appeared a few choice things had changed. With his hair cut short and his beard a clean shaven soul patch, he looked much younger than he had previously. And, much angrier than he had previously.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:36 pm
"Try a bit harder." Titus huffed, holding Riyo to him with his good arm as he began to stand. He hadn't noticed Geoff approaching but at Riyo's words he scoffed, looking back and finally seeing the looming danger. "Well, s**t."

The downward momentum of Geoff's attack never came. The moment his fists reached their peek the clang of metal hitting something solid and perhaps a little hollow rang out. For a moment the ape didn't move his fists still raised like he was going to attack and then all of a sudden he crumpled to the ground in a mass of fur and muscle.

Titus had braced himself for a blow but when pain didn't overwhelm him he opened his eyes slowly to find the ape laying by his feet. Confusion took over his features as he got a look around, white orbs finally settling on a familiar and yet not so familiar face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:00 pm
Jessee whistled as the ape crumpled to the floor, face becoming a little more calm as he gave the big guy one more solid hit for good measure. He'd already taken care of the other fellow, and now it was time to fix this one up real good.

The patchwork, for reasons he could start to piece together, had a lot of rope on his person, which the cat demon had carried in with him. He took a moment to hog tie good old Geoff before looking at the two huddled up together with a grimace. He struggled for words to say, considering how both were beaten and one was shirtless. "Yaay dad comes to save the day lets forgive him for being an a*****e and love him agaiiin~" He finally decided, flaring his words with a bit of jazz hands.

Even in her condition, Riyo's eyes burned with hatred. She said nothing, and her silence said everything.

"Well." He sighed. "It was worth a try." Boy this was awkward. "You look like you could use a shir-" He had started to take his own off, which looked a great deal newer than his previous clothes. Certainly not top of the line but at least they weren't ratty?

"I'm not wearing anything you've touched." She interrupted. "Go away."

Jessee faltered. "I... I'm thinking you guys look like you could really use some help." He pointed to Titus's limp arm. "Do uh... You need help with that?" Did he like the boil? Oh, hell no. Not in the least, but this really wasn't the time to argue with the guy about treating his daughter right or threatening to shoot him or any of that other stuff he was sure a father would do.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:26 pm
Titus quirked a brow at the older feline, shifting his gaze down toward Riyo to gauge her reaction. It wasn't hard to tell she wasn't happy or even relieve despite the situation they had been in.

Since the tension of the moment was over and the goon in question had been taken care of Titus decided he could take a moment to breath, settling back down on the floor with Riyo still held close. He didn't say anything while Riyo and Jessee bantered back and forth, having not been too concerned about Riyo's state of undress moments ago. It had been more pressing trying to get out in one piece.

When Jessee directed a question toward him, white orbs drifted up to stare at the cat demon. Titus considered telling him no since he could technically set his shoulder himself but it was such a pain in the a** to do. If anything it would help him get Riyo home easier since using only one arm was a little hard.

"Fine, just be quick about it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:13 pm
"Okay!" Yes, this was the way he needed to crawl up the ladder and back into his daughter's heart. He would be nice to this little cretin and help him out, then once Riyo didn't cringe at the very with of him, he would kick Titus to the curb and get a restraining order. Yes, a fantastic plan.

As Jessee closed the gap, Riyo did her best to shrink into Titus, sickened at the thought that the person she hated most had just saved them from a thorough curb stomping. Life was so cruel. The demoness couldn't muster the gumption to feel the slightest bit of gratitude, though she slowly realized it wasn't just her he had saved.

"I'm sure you probably already realize, but this is going to hurt." Jessee explained, doing his best to control the desire to smile at the idea. A careful grasp claimed the boil's shoulder, giving him a moment to brace himself before he forced the joint back into the socket.

"So, if I might pry... What the hell happened?" He thought for a moment. "Uh... Date night gone horribly wrong?" The situation did seem... Just a little familiar.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm
"Yeah, I realize." Titus sneered, bracing himself for the inevitable. The initial touch made him wince and he was once again yelling behind gritted teeth as his shoulder was put back into place.

"Son of a b***h." He tested the movement in his arm, it wasn't much but it was more than he had. His grip would likely not be all that strong but it would be enough until he got back to school where he could put some ice on his shoulder.

Without even a word of thanks the demon collected Riyo to him, grabbing up her maid dress that had fallen to the floor in the confusion and throwing it over her like a blanket. With that done he looked around for her bag dragging it toward him and placing it over his good shoulder before he stood with the ghoul in his arms. His shoulder screamed at him but to hell with it he would ignore it.

Looking back at Jessee, Titus gave the cat demon a cold stare. "None of your business."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Jessee moved aside as Titus stood and waited for the thanks that never came, frowning at the lack of gratitude from anybody and everybody. It didn't even appear they were interested in an explanation of how he knew they were here. "Is that a yes? I think thats a yes. You didn't say no so I'm going to assume."

Riyo's eyes clenched shut when she heard Titus yell, her fingers clinging to his shirt. At the very least, it wasn't broken. "It's still not your business." The ghoul coughed and cringed as Titus lifted her.

"You're not... Even mildly curious about my-" Jessee paused as he saw the maid outfit. "W-why do you have that?" His smile was worried. Incredibly worried. "Riyo? Riyo. Why do you have that outfit. That's not-"

"SHUT UP." It was the last shout she could muster. "I'm not interested in discussing anything right now. If you were actually concerned for me, you would be more interested in the fact that I'm bleeding out than the dress."

Jessee stopped, his brow furrowing as he realized that there were more important things than talking about himself. Instead of continuing to follow the two, he held up his hand and waved. "Be safe, princess."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:54 pm
Titus merely grumbled at the older feline, shifting Riyo in his arms as he made his way to the open door. "Assume what you want." He was not up to explaining the situation. It was far too complicated to just say in a few short words plus he didn't really feel like he owed the older feline anything. It wasn't like he had asked him to come.

Stepping out of the boat house Titus glanced back and saw that the older feline had stopped following. It didn't matter, it would be hard for him to follow in a moment anyway.

The demon's wings spread out behind him, his gaze turned upward. "At least I'm sober this time..." He mumbled before taking to the sky a little slower than normal due to the added weight and sore muscles. Once he was high enough he took to gliding, only needing to flap his wings enough to keep altitude. This would be the fastest way back to school.

To Riyo he said nothing, no apology for what had happened or even questions about her dad. He didn't feel responsible for Gina and likely any questions he had about her dad Riyo wouldn't know.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff