Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Soul Eater rp(ZeroxLupin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
Secretly, Twilight was following Zero around. She saw how a girl was looking at him like she loved him in his class as she sat in the rafters. Then after she approached him, she saw her kiss him and got upset not knowing the full story. She sat in her secret hiding spot crying in her neo form. "Twilight's just a Cat to master..... and nothing more...... Maybe Twilight should leave........." she said with her ears back. She took off her tracking collar that Zero gave her before she left their home and into Death City. She was shivering in the rain in her cat form and couldn't stop thinking about Zero. Her eyes were soulless and lonely, which was not like their normal vibrant and loving selves.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:22 am
User Image

When zero got home he felt a bit off. and he looked at twilight's chair but she wasn't there and he said worried "Twilight where are you?" but no answer then he pulled out his phone, tracked the collar, and he walked to it and he said "She ran away,, i must find her." he started to cry like he never had before which he never cried in all his life. he looked at his phone and pulled up and app that said "Wheres my Twilight" and it said somewhere in death city. So he ran in the ran he kept running till he ended up standing in front of her he sat down shaking and shivering in the rain and said in a worried voice while crying "W-what where y-you t-thinking twil-light? i-i was w-worried sick about you." he picked her up and held her close
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:32 am
User Image
Twilight stayed quiet the entire way home. Over the next few days she stayed by the window in her cat form watching the girl that kissed Zero with soulless eyes. Each day she seemed to get more and more angry. At this point she would even let Zero touch her in her cat form. She was getting more upset with each passing day. When the girl would come home with Zero, he would put her in his room for no reason and that wasn't helping matters. She'd also been running away a lot and would come home with red, puffy eyes and would glare at Zero hissing at him whenever he'd ask where she'd been.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Zero was sitting in his chair typing when he said to twilight "Your wondering who the girl is aren't you. just to let you know twilight she is my partner she is a weapon nothing more we are not dating and i have no feelings for her even though she has feelings for me i don't love her, there is someone else i fell in love with during a rainy day who i was worried about and i still am please i want you to be your normal self." he got up and walked past her and tears where falling from his face he was telling her the truth and before he walked out the door he said "dinner is in the microwave, i am going keshin hunting by myself kira my partner will not be with me i need sometime to think by myself about what to do next." it started to rain, he lit a cigarette, disappeared in the rain with his head down, and his hands in his pockets.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image
Twiligjt started to cry in Zero's bed having heard what he said before he left. Now she felt bad. Then she decided that she would apologize for the way she acted.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

Zero was fighting a keshin called Count Dracula while they were fighting dracula was swinging his long sword cutting zero while zero used aoul release: Chaotic destruction on dracula. they both drew blood.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
Twilight was having trouble waiting and went after Zero before she saw him being hit with the long sword as he used soul release. She ran in between Dracula and Zero before looking really scary. Her fur was puffed out and she had gotten bigger with purple flames around her heels. She was growling at Dracula glaring at him with her claws out.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

Zero looked at twilight with a bloodied face and he said "Twilight get back he is too skilled for you." then dracula rushed towards her about to swing his sword and zero jumped in front of twilight taking the hit. a lot of blood spewed from his body and he coughed up blood, then he grabbed draculas face, and said "SOUL RELEASE: CHAOS SURGE" purple lighting went through out draculas body, his body turned into the keshin soul, zero took out a canister, and put the soul in it. he gave tiwlight a smile before collapsing and passing out.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image
Twilight ran to his side before she put in lord death's number on a window hoping he could help. She hugged Zero close trying to stop the bleeding with her hands in her human form and crying silently the entire time.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 am
User Image

Zero was dead quiet but he had raspy breathing and lord death answer "Hello who is there this is lord death."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:59 am
User Image
"It's Twilight Lord Death! Zero's hurt! He won't wake up and he's hardly breathing! I need help getting him to safety!" Twilight said frantically trying to stop the bleeding.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image

lord death answer "Ok i will send someone to help right away." after 5 minutes maka and soul appeared, soul said "Damn, what did this to our best meister." and maka said "We don't need to worry about that we need to get him to the medic know." zero said in a raspy voice "My madness will consume me soon." he said this while they both carried zero to the medic
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
When Zero would wake up, Twilight would be laying next to him sleeping at his bedside. She had not left his side since she was allowed to see him. She was in her human form holding his hand gently and had tear stains on her face.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

Zero woke up and started tightening his bolt and said "I need a smoke." he looked at twilight and petted her head and said "Twilight i love you but my madness will consume me sooner or later, but i must train really hard to control my madness." zero started to get out of bed but was struggling
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:44 pm
User Image
Twilight woke up hearing the door close. She followed Zero in her cat form watching to make sure he was okay. She was exhausted but was wanting to be with Zero more than anything. When Zero would stop, she came up to him. She meowed at him climbing onto a trash can that was next to him purring softly. "Master.....Is there anything I can do? Are you hungry or anything?" She asked in a meow wishing she could make sure he was okay all the time. Then she got an idea. She would have to go see Lord Death later when Zero was asleep.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces