Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Great Pumpkinmon Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:56 pm
"Reload, Wisemon!" Taiki sent out Wisemon to assist Roveth. Wisemon immediately uploaded himself into the nearest monitor to begin synchronizing the local data banks with his own records to analyze and determine whether or not he could make any significant improvements.

"The only way this will be a one-way trip is if we somehow fail to protect the prime world seeing as that is the root foundation linking this and every other parallel dimension," noted Crystal. "And if the prime world gets destroyed it means everything else we've ever fought to defend could just disappear because it all relies on that foundation."

"Which is why we all have a stake in this," added Shoutmon.

"And if you really think about it, we're always our best when the odds are stacked against us like this," noted Zapmon. "I'm sure everything will turn out fine."

Wisemon had managed to drag up a few screens displaying surveillance style images of the prime world. The images showed the normal textures were being warped and distorted in a manner not unlike data bugs viewed in The World. "As you can see the world itself, and not just the resident digimon, is being overwritten by these distortions. The configuration data is being reassigned into an irregular format that is incompatible with the digital world's normal processes. The more these irregular data patterns spread the more unstable it will become."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:07 pm
Shiro had looked to the screen with a frown, only having his left arm glow a bit as the framework of the Bracelet of Twilight shown itself, before fading again "Data Bugs... huh. guess that means i -should- go and try to go into the prime Digital world directly to--" of course, his idea was immediately shot down with an agitated 'NO!' from Roveth, who was glaring at his light half "no way in hell Baka Hikari, remember, you're more made of Data than flesh now, the moment you get near these distortions you might get screwed up too, and there's no telling WHAT kind of havoc using the bracelet there will do, given how much Koushiro yelled at you for your blatant overuse of it in this realm, what'll you think he'll do if you dare use it there!?!" Shiro immediately blanched, and looked aside "... it was only an idea..." Roveth snorted "a -bad- one." he quipped, deadpanning lightly, before turning back to Wisemon "how soon can you using Crystal's Xros Loader and Crest of Time/Space get a portal open up to that universe? the Generator's online and ready, we just need stable coordinates and all, and Jarvis is still.. a bit incomplete." of course the AI spoke up "only as incomplete as my owner is." of course, this led to Shiro snorting and Roveth starting to have his hackles and hair raised like the fur on a wolf "why you..!!!!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:41 pm
"I have already isolated coordinates to a stable region within the prime world and near one of the few remaining gates between it and the corresponding real world," Wisemon answered. "Be aware, however, the connection between the two has already been severely degraded by the distortions. Once we arrive I will attempt to preserve a copy of the available gate as a resource for future use and study, but I won't be able to make any guarantees."

"So in, out, and then we'll be on our own until we manage to find another way to enter," Crystal spoke with a visible frown. "It doesn't sound too good, but I guess we really don't have any other options right now."

"And at least we'll have friends waiting on the other side," added Zapmon.

With that being said Crystal disappeared into her own room for a quick second to snag her backpack, unceremoniously dumping her school books out onto the floor, snatched her laptop off her desk to deposit it into said backpack, and then left the room to grab the electronic incubator so that she could pack it as well. Once everything was satisfactorily put away she slung the backpack over her shoulders and returned to standing near Roveth at his computer. Once he returned her Xros Loader along with the tag and crest Crystal would be all set to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:57 pm
Roveth would stop his glaring match with Jarvis's harddrive, before he handed Crystal back her Xros Loader and Tag/Crest, while pulling out his own Xros Loader, and tossed it in the air with the screen spinning but pointed to the window, letting out a whistle, as several purple lights had launched in from the window and slammed into the loader's screen, loading themselves onto it, one being in particular Mummymon and a few Bakemon, the other big thing was Behemoth, , while roveth had headed upstairs to get his own backpack full of stuff himself, also grabbing up Roveth's backpack and proceeding to toss it and the Laptop case to him, who deftly caught both shortly after pocketing his Xros Loader with a chuckle "thanks Baka Hikari." he said, quickly getting the laptop open to download all needed files as well as a copy of Jarvis onto the drives he had spare for his laptop mode and the 3D touch reality controls like that had been used earlier in the day, before putting everything away and standing up with his gear "okay, i'm ready." Shiro had moved over to the kitchen to snatch up a notepad, write out a note for Jake and all to have him keep an eye on this universe and keep Tagiru in check since himself, Crystal, or Taiki won't be here to stop him. once that was done he'd also ready his own Xros Loader "okay, ready to go at any time too."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:13 pm
Larry the Evil Announcer
And so, in response to the distortions now wreaking havoc on the prime world, the chosen children are called into action once again. Will they arrive in time to aid their friends, the original chosen children?

What will happen? Find out next time, on Digimon: Digital Monsters!

Crystal: To be continued... immediately.

Zapmon: And then we get to mooch off Koushiro for snacks.

Koushiro: *cringes at the realization of having even more digimon mouths to feed*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:44 pm
[Shiro] finally! though.. i do feel sorry for Koushiro.

[Jake] ah, well, at least he doesn't have to worry about Lucia, myself, and Lemina coming.

[Roveth] true dat, dealing with her money grubbing ways would wear Koushiro out a lot more.

[Shiro] so.. how's Jared gonna deal with Larry?

[Jared] like this. *brings hand up with a glowing crystal* Ultima. *crushes crystal in hand, and unleashes MASSIVE dome of destructive magical energy to vaporize Larry.* see you on the new thread~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash