Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly x M3G - The Enemy of Your Enemy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:44 am
((She's also schizophrenic if the number of time's i've changed my avi is any sign.))

Schwartz's smile fell away, now looking more bored and disappointed than anything. "You know I aim for results first and safety second." he lifted his cane, placing the end of it against the man's forehead. A strong jolt of electricity suddenly overtook the overseer before turning his attention to Charity's captor. If anything happened to her.....well, it wouldn't be the first time he had to be on cleanup duty.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:10 am
A shocking solution, but a solution nonetheless. The overseer's now charred body slumped lifelessly to the floor, filling the room with the scent of burning flesh and smoke. That would have been the main event, had not an audible snap echoed throughout the metal room. The henchman had snapped Charity's neck, figuring that if they couldn't profit from the situation - then neither should Schwartz. He stood there, a defiant look on his face. The man knew he was a dead man standing, but damn it, he could go with dignity.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:21 am
Schwartz turned the man with a dumbfounded expression. "You truly are an idiot, aren't you?" he said tracing a circle in the air with his cane, a pale blue glyph taking form. "Most men would've given up and saved their own skin, but perhaps this is your way of asking for death?" With a small tap, the glyph glowed and several small ice shards formed in front of him before firing off at the man, utterly tearing him apart. "I told him she'd only be dead weight, but what's another partner for the death count?" he said to himself before wandering off to find their stash, ignoring Charity's lifeless body.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:28 am
After several moments of relative quiet, a disgusting crack echoed throughout the building. If one were to look at her body, they would see that Charity's neck had snapped back into place. She slowly stood herself up in a groggy manner, leaving out a small groan of discontent. "Aches and throbbings, hearts and stoppings! Again and again, for the pain never ends~" she began to lightly sing again and again, as if nothing in particular had happened to her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:32 am
Schwartz walked out of a back room then with his cane tucked under one arm and a large chest of their Master's gold hovering obediently behind him. When he saw Charity alive, cheerful, and quite possibly insane at this point, a rare look of terror and confusion crossed his face as he stopped dead in his tracks, the chest falling to the ground with a loud thud from his halt in concentration. "Weren't you dead?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:49 am
Charity whirled about to face the man, looking at him as if he were an idiot before she burst out laughing. It wasn't just a chuckle or a giggle, but full blown hysterics. Tears welled up in her eyes from laughing so hard. She fell to her knees, tightly clutching her stomach as she tried and tried to calm herself. Of course, her efforts were failing. "If only! Death hates her, you see. Won't spare more than a touch, a cruel glimpse of paradise. He's cruel, cruel, Cruel, CRuel, CRUel, CRUEl, CRUEL to the poor, pitiful waif!" After her outburst, all cheer fled her being, replaced only by bitter weeping. Even if this death was mild compared to most she had suffered, it was still a nasty tease. No matter how much she begged, how much she pleaded, she could never die. she could never die and she hated it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:58 am
"And how, pray tell, does someone obtain such a condition? Is this a curse, or mere misfortune?" Schwartz asked, rather cautiously approaching her now. She seemed to be having one hell of an episode now. "Perhaps some distant relative angered the gods?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:11 am
"The traitor's Charity, the glutton's favor. Hell's broken heart beats for the ignorant and the hungry." Charity answered from beneath her twin trails of tears, as if her answe couldn't be clearer. Before long her eyes glazed over, becoming unfocused as she stood once more. She began to lightly hum and sing, sometimes rhyming about cute children, puppies, and the bone crunching pain one felt from being shoved through a meat grinder.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:22 am
"Alright, I understand you have clearly experienced an ungodly amount of pain in your lifetime, but I would ask that you make sense. I hate riddles." Schwartz said as he turned back to collect the chest, sending it hovering back in the towards him with a beckoning flick of his cane. "At any rate, we have what we came for, and with minimal destruction. I suggest we leave before anyone comes and sees the aftermath."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:30 am
Charity obediently followed Schwartz along as instructed, speaking nothing more on the situation at hand. She probably knew more than she was letting on, and if she wanted, she could give a clear answer. However, Charity's situation was something she would wish on no one - not even Schwartz. She seemed to have cheered up somewhat, as she had a skip in her step and was humming cheerful melodies.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:45 am
"Not going to bite my head off for spontaneous use of magic I hope." Schwartz said as he stepped out of the factory. With a tap of his cane, he formed their transport bubble again. After they were in the air and had gained some distance from the town, he pulled out a pocket watch, checking the time. "Three...two...one..." There was a loud boom behind them as the factory suddenly exploded. Schwartz looked satisfied as he closed the watch with a snap and tucked it back inside his coat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:55 am
Charity yelped in surprise at the sound of the explosion, crouching into a fetal position for several moments before realizing that she wasn't in searing pain. Confused, she glanced behind her to get a better understanding of the situation. A look of horror found itself upon her face. "Oh, nonononono! The master is going to be angry!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:57 am
Schwartz raised an eyebrow at her. "You only said we had to get his gold back in one piece. And it is." he motioned at the chest hovering obediently beside him. "You never mentioned anything about any collateral damage. You only said not to overdo it and destroy what we came here to get. And I do have a reputation to uphold."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:03 am
After a heavy sigh, Charity said, "If the master sees red, the waif will be long gone. She is not going to suffer for this. No, no." She then bit her lip and fidgeted about, doing her best to calm herself before she had yet another episode. "Nonononono. This is all yours." She then began muttering variants of the latter sentence repeatedly, her every breath becoming quicker and quicker in pace.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:09 am
"You're right." Schwartz said simply as he tipped his hat down a bit. "I merely thought to erase any evidence of our presence and deeds, but if the master insists on punishing someone for unclear orders, then so be it. It was my choice and my magic." he said holding his cane behind his back. Despite knowing the sort of punishments dished out by their master, not a shred of fear was visible on Schwartz's face. He may have been playing for the wrong team, but he was still a responsible gentleman after all.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff