Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:26 pm
loth17
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
Can I play an archivist?
Ohh, that looks like a fun class too! Go for it!

The adventures of the spider, the stab happy not a paladin and super powered librarian. I think this is going to be a fun campaign.
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:03 pm
loth17
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
Can I play an archivist?

The adventures of the spider, the stab happy not a paladin and super powered librarian. I think this is going to be a fun campaign.
I know! I can't wait to run this campaign!  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:17 pm
Kishi Bojin
loth17
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
Can I play an archivist?

I have a question. My character is going to be from a foreign land. Would it be alright if my character worshiped a god but used different rites to honor him? They would still fall within the gods alignment of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:27 pm
loth17
Kishi Bojin
loth17
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
Can I play an archivist?

I have a question. My character is going to be from a foreign land. Would it be alright if my character worshiped a god but used different rites to honor him? They would still fall within the gods alignment of course.
Sure, not a problem at all.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:31 pm
Kishi Bojin
loth17
Kishi Bojin
loth17
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
Can I play an archivist?

Sure, not a problem at all.

Cool. Now I need only select my maneuvers and write up my backstory.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:45 pm
Are backstories needed?

If so, I need to think of one; if not, I just need a name.

Edit: are flaws allowed?  

Alzzak

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 pm
Alzzak
Are backstories needed?

If so, I need to think of one; if not, I just need a name.

Edit: are flaws allowed?
Back stories are not required. You can do one if you want, but it's not absolutely necessary.

For this game, I'd say no to flaws. With one of the big games I plan on running after the holidays, sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:59 am
Alrighty guys, looks like everything is all set now for the campaign!

Since there are some scheduling issues I won't be running this game on a set date/time. Instead I'll be online for a few hours every afternoon to keep the game moving, maps updated, and initiative updated. Because we don't have a set schedule I'd appreciate it if everyone could post at least once per day, just so we don't get stuck waiting around (especially if you're up for init).

With all that said, the maps for the starting town will be up shortly!  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:41 pm
(Sweet lets get this show on the road!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 pm
[We will have one more joining us as soon as he's accepted to the guild (which should be soon), so he'll catch up as soon as he can]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Amsel

User Image

There is a small river to the East, mines to the West and South. The road north leads to the temple of Wee Jas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:41 pm
You enter the small mining village of Amsel hoping for a nice rest after a long day of travel. Instead of rest though you find the people of the village running through the dirt streets in a panic. The word "undead" is thrown around frequently in your hearing. Finally one of the panicked villagers notices you and comes to you, pleading.

"Please! Please, you have weapons! The dead have risen from the crypts beneath the temple of Wee Jas! Please, please help us!" The man's voice is rough and trembling with emotion as he begs for your aid  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 pm
(I don't mind waiting for him to get in and have his character ready. )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:05 pm
"Alright." Pyrrha put her hand on the mans shoulder. "Fear not good sir for I shall aid you in the name of Heironeous." She gave him a reassuring smile.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:07 pm
[Just got a good question and wanted to post it and the answer there as well.]

Question:[color=white]
Are we all already part of a group or did we all just show up at the same time?

Answer:[color=white]
You just happened to show up at the same time. It's not too far off the beaten track, so it's not uncommon to have a group of unrelated people show up.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff