Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:40 pm
Damion smiled again. He knew how she was, and he knew this wasn't the last time. But that being said he had no problem with it, he just wanted her to know he cares and this was one of his many ways of showing it. In fact everyone in the guild knew this. All the times Chancy has destroyed the place and not once has he yelled at her. And not just her a few others destroyed he tables and bar not just a week ago, and he smiled and fixed it good as new. That being said no one in the guild knew how he fixed things so easily. And Jacob who at the time is the guilds designated medic, probably sometimes even wonders how he heals people so easily and wont be a medic himself. But to Damion he just wanted them all to be safe and happy. And he wanted his guild to stay neat and tidy so the King doesn't think they are all slobs. "Look Chancy, you have no reason to be upset." He said noticed she was pouting like always.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:42 pm
(Now would be a good time for shining dragon to come back XD

Oh and Zelly do you want to make a RD carry or are you going to wait on that?)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 pm
Damion's words struck a cord with Chancy, the pouty expression completely falling from her face. Unfortunately, it struck the wrong sort of cord. "No, of course I don't. I never do. Nope, can't have anything to do with how everyone's staring at me like I'm some sort of idiot." Tears of frustration and anger welled up in her eyes as she tightly gripped her mug. Her hands were quickly losing color due to the sheer pressure of her grip. In a raised voice she continued, "Can't be how every time something happens, or even when something doesn't, I'm treated like a goddamn baby to be coddled and pushed aside so the real adults can get back to their grown-up work!" In a fit of fury, the drink be damned, she threw the mug violently onto the ground - briefly reveling in its shattering before grabbing her broom and rushing off. Yes, she knew she was causing a scene. She knew what she was doing wouldn't help with her childish image any, but it just felt so good. Damion had the best of intentions, she knew, but it was so infuriating being talked to like a child. She was sixteen! Fully of age, if only barely. She could cast a spell just as good as any other! She could find relics, survive bandit attacks, and be an otherwise useful asset! So, why did everyone have to treat her like some unruly kid?!?! Naturally, no answers came. Only more tears once she managed to find a place - outside the Guild Hall - that she felt alone and safe.

~*~*~

Circe lead Jin into her tent, heading for her private water supply to fix herself - and Jin if he wanted one - a drink before getting down to business, as was usual for them. "Tensions are increasing at the Sun's borders, with the King's men offering a surprising bit of resistance. I understand that their military training and numbers have my men at a disadvantage, but we have the element of surprise. That, and myself of course." Circe took a delicate sip from her mug before getting to the heart of things. "Have our eyes and ears reported anything else of interest? Reasons why, opportunities to exploit, etcetera?" She was no formal courtier, but she used their methods well - employing spies, using morale and finance against her enemies, and so on.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:44 pm
(You should have Chancy fly off to think and run into Levi. He needs some people interaction XD.)

One of the guild members walked up to Damion and picked up the shattered glass with a spell and put it in a bucket. "You know she always just seems to make a fuss. She is suck a kid." He said as he began to walk away.

"Your wrong you know." Damion said right before the member walked off.

The man froze and turned around and looked at Damion. "How am i sir you just saw that did you not?" He asked looking puzzled. "You even treat her like a kid don't you not?' He asked as he saw Damion smile.

"Oh i do. But not for the way you guys think i do." He said then turned to the member. "I do it because i am trying to push her. She thinks she is a burden to us. She even thinks of herself as a kid. But when it comes down to it she is who she is. The only thing in her way is her. And the day she figures out that what makes her special is her innocents then that's when she will truly grow as a person. And until that day i will be here for her with the same smile i give you all." He said then walked off.

As Damion walked off the man smiled. "I got to hand it to him. There is more then one reason he is cut out to be guild master." He said and smiled and walked off to.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:19 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(When I can think of something for the King I will post as him lol.)
"I SWEAR TO THE KING OF THE SUN IF ANOTHER OF YOU IDIOTS SHOW UP IN HERE FROM BLOWING YOURSELF UP WITH A SPELL, I WILL BE THE ONE TO FINISH THE JOB." Jacob's yell and fury echoed thru the guild hall as he stormed out of the medic area in a whirlwind of obscenities and glares that would have killed more then half of the populace of the guild had looks been able to kill. He had now healed more then two dozen of the mages. Anything from broken bones and cuts to small scrapes was what he had spent the last few hours dealing with and unsurprisingly it had not put him in the best of moods being the only one ever on call for such things.

Stomping thru the guild hall he seemed to exude an aura of death stronger then even some of the most bloodthirsty, with good reason to in his mind. Since he had been with the guild his place as a regular mage had taken as far of a backseat as it could to the roll of a guild healer. Damion as the Guild master while using his instant healing from time to time never took to the time to teach someone else to heal or sit in the medics station which left the duty up to him. "Let another one complain to me about a scraped arm." Venting loudly most of the other guild members gave him a wide birth as it would not have been the first time for him to let off a thunderbolt on someone to cross him when he was fuming.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:53 pm
(Lol don't worry he is mainly to pass the story along in the first few arcs razz . But soon the knight should reach him and tell him that Levi is on the outskirts XD )

Damion looked at Jacob as stomped around the guild hall. He knew Jacob was getting tired of being a medic, but the problem with that was he hadn't found anyone who was good enough let alone even use healing. He would do it himself but his spell had a long cool down and in the end he shouldn't really be using it. But that being said he may have had good news for him. "Jacob will you meet me in my office please?" He said as he walked to up the stairs and instead of going right to the balcony and High Class Mission board he went left which lead to his office.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 pm
(bump razz We are decent pace but I still want to bump. And I am waiting on two people to post anyway.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:56 pm
A red hooded figure had been sitting at the bar when the commotion started. Then a flash of wind and the lad had disappeared. Interesting. He thought, deciding that the kid might be worth following. That and he had already taken like 7 coin purses, hooded guys were always the most suspicious. Taking a step outside, Leon looked around to see the stranger running along rooftops. Well, time to go bug the poor sap. He thought with a grin and took off, nimbly climbing his way to the rooftops and giving chance, catching up with the guy. "Caused quite a fuss you did. Got a bounty or something? Sordid history? Bang the wrong guy's daughter? Been there, good times."  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:36 am
Levi glanced over and saw a man in a red hood. "Well no none of that. I think they mistook me for a Bandit. I heard there have been a lot of sighting of them around here.' He said then stood up and sighed. "But that being said I didn't even get to eat." He said then sighed once more and looked back at the hooded figure. "SOOOO! What are you doing?" He asked as he began to stretch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:15 am
(("RD carry"? OH. Radiant Dawn character. Still considering. May hold off until I can just sit down and plan it out.))

"You mean beside the fact we're bandits?" Jin joked with a straight face as he accepted the offer of liquid sustanance, taking a nice big gulp from his mug. "Serious talk though, we're having trouble getting close enough to gather any useful intel. They've got a strong forward and plenty of scout, giving them ample eyes and ears around their forces." he said grimly. "That said, in an attempt to try to give them advance notice in the event of an attack, we've got a strong hunch their central forces are weaker for it. If we could somehow get inside, possibly via a supply run, fake or otherwise, we should be able to get the jump on them and throw them into disarray."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:09 am

(Not gonna lie I saw RD carry and thought ADCing in LoL. That or Ranged Damage carry as my hunter does so well in WoW.)
Getting out of his rut Jacob looked up at Damion as the air around him lightened some what from the storms it had been. Watching Damion walking away Jacob sighed somewhat as he shook himself off to try in a mostly vain attempt to calm down. After a few moments he followed after Damion slowly keeping several paces behind him. Each step he took his anger lessened just a tad until by the time they got to his office the volcano for the most part had cooled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having made it out of the Castle Kaelthas walked slowly thru the town. Not being one to hide and always being more comfortable in his armor then the normal clothes the metallic clank of it filled the air around him. "Such a peaceful day so far. I only hope things continue like this past my own time." Smiling softly to himself he garnered some small looks from the citizens of the kingdom. It was not out of place to see him walking around without guards thru the city. More then once had a bandit or dark mage tried their hand at taking him down in such a way. All to many times they found the reason he was in fact the King in more then just birth right.

"Your Highness!" a voice called from behind him. Stopping and turning back towards the voice a group of soldiers came up to him. "We have news to report of a suspicious person within the city" the one he guessed to be the captain said bowing slightly to him.

"Suspicious person? Would this be like the merchant who was brought in for questioning yesterday, or another jump to conclusion towards someone who was simply passing thru like the boy from last week?" Far to often he knew his guards while having the best intentions in mind were quicker to jump to conclusions of the depravity of a person then take time to offer a bit of trust. "With so many accusations thrown at people not of this town you tarnish the reputation of my kingdom in a way I would rather it not be." Reaching his hand out he rest it on the captains shoulder. "Now then if you are still sure of this man's guilt explain and lead me there". Seeing the captain nod and his face not falter in it's conviction Kaelthas figured he would give the squad the benefit of trust that they indeed had found something.

"Yes your Highness" the captain said as he lead him towards the bar where the man had vanished in a gust of wind filling in the King along the way on all the details he could remember.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:30 am
(Well EXCUUUSE MEEE! lol jk. I was just being lazy so I put RD hoping u understand lol.)

Damion sat down in his chair and looked at Jacob. "Look I am going to cut to the chase here. I know you have been getting frustrated at being the head medic here. I know you want to do more with your magic and I understand that, but its so hard now a days to find great healers." He said then opened a drawer in his desk and took out a file and put it in front of Jacob. "That being said I finally might have a answer to the problem. There have been reports coming from the Wind Valley Providence. In the town Diem there seems to be a person said to have excellent healing abilities. I want you to take a team and go find this person and try and recruit them." He said and then waited for Jacob to read the reports and reply.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm
(bump!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:19 pm
"If you're looking for food, you're in luck, there's a stall there, a guy on the corner there, and then there's that one guy who only sells cabbages. No idea where he gets them." Leon said, avoiding the question about what he was doing. Frankly, he usually did whatever he felt like doing, sometimes he even enjoyed just standing around and openly mocking people, it wasn't the best way to make friends, but it certainly did help when someone got angry, and by extension careless, and Leon was able to slip away with some more money.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:49 pm

"Sounds good" Jacob said only opening the folder long enough to get an idea of what the man looked like before moving it under his arm. Like most things he was more headstrong and quicker to action then to taking time to plan or plot. "Do you want me to recruit who to put on the team or do you have someone in mind already?" Shifting his weight Jacob adjusted his gloves some what as he looked around. He was already becoming impatient with just standing there. The possibilities of him getting off medic duty was something he would drag someone back from hell if he needed to.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff