Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What could go Wrong (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:52 am
User Image
Jackson he headed into the bathroom to dry off his body from being hit by the water gun. Duke pick to stay around Aurora. He licked her nose and an things about when the kids are going to be born as he wanted more people to play around with. Then again all the training rgw other Pokémon has tired him out before even getting back home. But today was different is like he was able to stand his own against some types are much more stronger than him. Unknowing conveniently was starting to become much better fighting and to the point where he doesn't need Jackson to give him orders during a battle

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:52 am
User Image
Aurora smiled and giggled when Duke licked her nose. "My little sweetheart." She said hugging him gently. She loved Duke and Jackson as well as their unborn baby very much. "Would mommy's little sweetheart like a cookie?" She asked smiling as she carried him into the kitchen. She then put him on the ground before taking out the cookies she made earlier from their little stash. She then handed Duke his favorite kind of cookie. She smiled as she took one too and got one out for Jackson. She then ate it smiling as she always loved baking for her family. "I'll be right back sweetie." She said smiling as she went over to Jackson and said "Cookie?" knowing he loved her cookies.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:55 am
User Image
Duke try to keep the cookie on his nose for some time and throw it up into the air and bite down onto it eating. he then walked around her "hello Aurora. see Duke is in much better mood now" he said with a light hearted smiled and take the cookie that she was giving him into his hand and bit down onto it. Jackson heard the sound of his phone ringing and had to check on it "someone asking if I had hat fire stone laying around...not sure" he leaned over and kissed her cheek

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:43 am
User Image
Aurora giggled as he kissed her cheek. "Well I'm glad I could make your days. But I'm pretty sure we do have a fire stone in a box somewhere.I know I saw it earlier today." She said as she went over to a drawer and pulled it opened it before pulling out a box of stones. She looked through it and found the last fire stone. "Here we are. We'll need to get more though since this is the last one we have." She said handing it to him happily. She smiled at Duke before she pet his head since he was being really cute with eating his cookie.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image

Jackson take the fire stone into his hand and smiled at Aurora before giving a little kiss on her cheek " remember training some girl's evee how to use cream ... thinks that the one is wanting the fire stone " he said and looked over at Duke. he rolled his eyes and laughed a bit. Duke got out into the backyard to swim In his kiddy pool. Jackson thinks it's a little to soon for him to swim in the river with other big pokemon once more with that gyarados

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image
Aurora giggled seeing Duke playing in his kiddy pool. "My little Duke is growing up so fast." She said smiling a bit sadly as she remembered when Jackson brought him home as a really young Buizel. "Seeing him the day you brought him home, he was so small and sweet. Now he's almost ready to evolve. He'll always be my baby but.......I don't want to lose that special bond I have with him, you or our unborn child." She said smiling sadly as she didn't like the thought of losing her bond with her family.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:46 am
User Image

Jackson put the stone away and then looked out the window watching Duke for a bit before moving next to Aurora and kissed her cheek. he had to think about what could be going on inside but had a feeling what it was a about "i think so. he will become powerful but most likely will not want to leave my side" he said hoping to make her feel better now

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:08 am
User Image
"I just wish that I could keep him this small forever. But you do have a point. Plus he needs room to grow and learn to control his powers." She said smiling sadly but also happily. She then smiled as she watched Duke playing before feeling the baby moving around. She sat down with a hand on her pregnant belly.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
Jackson walked over to the window and watch the sky had started to darken " I know... so want to relax now" he asked her with a light smile on his face before heading over to the bedroom and laid down. he close his eyes

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image
Aurora giggled before she went into the bedroom and laid down next to him. She then cuddled up to him laying her head on his chest knowing that the baby would eventually be here.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash